AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

(1579)
ACTNOW Promotion

I qualified for an extra $100 gift card with the ACTNOW promotion and I’ve already received the redemption email for the first gift card but now I can’t find any mention of that promotion and I’m feeling kind of conned.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber literally available all around me accept for my neighborhood?

I quite literally live in the ONLY neighborhood without Fiber. How does this happen? Two developments with brand new homes built in 2020 all have fiber when I pull up the map using the tool it shows me and my neighbors as the only neighborhood NOT receiving access to Fiber! Why is my neighborhood b

Questions

Internet reward $150

I purchased internet service online and was supposed to receive an additional $150 rewards card. When does that happen? I've been connected for a month, and already received the intital $200 card.

Questions

REWARDS ARE A SCAM!

I started my order for AT&T Fiber online, but ran into issues with the website and was directed to call and finish my order via the phone. When I spoke with the rep, I explained I was unable to finish my online order and asked him if I would loose the rewards, if he finished the order. He assured me

Questions

ATT promised a gift card but is now only offering a 1/2 credit

I added internet to our fiber service back in October.  The ATT site promised a $125 gift card as part of the come-on.  The install order was processed verbally by some ATT person.  The card never showed up, nor did any email or written notifications.  After repeated calls trying to follow-up, I was

Questions

Whole neighborhood is marked incorrectly for fiber availability

I moved into my current neighborhood less than two years ago but I found out from my neighbors that about 4-5 years, AT&T laid out fiber throughout the whole neighborhood. But for some reason, no one has been able to get Fiber service. The AT&T Fiber availability checker tool will just say t

Questions

Internet availability

I work for AT&T as a wire tech and I have aerial fiber running down my road but all I keep hearing is that it’s unavailable every time I look into it. I can see on the translore app that AT&T fiber is on the pole on my property. I got a help ticket 2 weeks ago and haven’t heard anything. The

Questions

Closed

Internet availability issues

At&t says I can’t get any internet but fixed wireless even though I have at&t aerial fiber on my road and on the pole on my property. I’ve put in a request for validation twice and I got a service order number for it but never heard anything back. I have the translore app and it shows the ae

Questions

NO Confirmation Email for AT&T 2GIG Fiber Order, "In Progress" status and asks me to call invalid phone number???

I just placed an order for 2 gigabit fiber service. It said on the last page that I would receive an email confirmation shortly. It's been a couple of hours now and I've yet to receive that email confirmation though. And when I go to review the order status it lists the order as "In Progress" and th

Questions

Fiber availability

Does anyone know an estimated date when this service will be available in MN? Or is it unknown and mostly random when fiber just comes available in your area?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

They just laid lines in my neighborhood for Fiber

What is the availability from here on ?

Questions

Fiber ordering

Please help as it seems no one so far believes me that fiber is available at my house. My next door neighbor, who is my son-in-law, had fiber installed last week. I checked availability and it says no. However my neighbor on the other side has the option of availability for fiber. In fact the whole

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.