AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(1690)
ATT fiber and ACP discount

I want to upgrade from Internet 25 to 300 megabit fiber. I was told by ATT that if I switch my internet from copper fed to fiber I will lose my ACP discount. Why ??

Questions

ATT Fiber in San Diego 92123

I have been waiting for AT&T to roll out Fiber in my neighborhood for years. As I understand it there is a fiber node about 150 yards from my house. I can see it from my front door. I was talking with an AT&T technician who installed my AT&T 100mbps service and that is what he said. If this is the c

Questions

Promised a reward and never received it

I purchased AT&T Internet and the sales representative said that I would get a $300 rebate. When the email came for my rebate or/reward it said to enter my last months bill from my previous Internet provider. I had not had a prior Internet service. I was unable to submit a bill due to not having

Questions

Accidentally called phone number for 3rd party or scam ATT internet setup

I really messed this one up. I called 866-928-5126 which is a number that came up on google when I searched to transfer my internet to my new address. The call should have made me suspicious but I have worked in a call center before and at times had to verify customer accounts if it wasn't pulling u

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Att covers other carrier termination fee

Att has a promotion for fiber where they will pay your early termination fees from another carrier if you switch over. I just switched from xfinity and wanted to know what the process is to get reimbursed for the early termination fee.  Hopefully someone can help!

Questions

Rewards Card missing

The sales agent said I will get USD 300 in gift card so I ordered for my new internet connection. He told me to wait for 30 days to receive the gift card. I only received USD 150 card in my mail. Now when I call the rewards helpline, they tell me I am not eligible for the remaining USD 150. I was li

Questions

Internet Service

Hello, interested in starting home office internet service. After speaking with a representative was advised to credit would be pulled. Where does the website specify/guarantee that the pull is a soft inquiry and not a hard inquiry.

Questions

Fiber Availability in my neighborhood

Hi there, I have been on internet 50 for many years now and getting impatient waiting for fiber. I called in multiple times and I even submitted a request to have someone check our lines because I know there is another neighborhood 2 blocks from my house (2 min drive) that has fiber.  How c

Questions

Mistakes deduct money

I am a college student, said before the good tax exemption why still deduct money? It said that 67$/month, but I got my first month bill, it’s 116.63$. I’m really confused about that, and I need to get my money back!

Questions

Fiber Extension Project in my neighborhood

I currently came across workers working on extending fiber 1/2 mile from my home. After discussing with them, it seemed unclear if the extension would reach my home. Is there anyone I can call to find out if I would be covered when the projects finishes. Also, is it possible to get a quote to contin

Questions

Be the first to reply

(151)
Transfer prepaid number to my ow n device since last was stolen but I don't have my old contact email

Don't have my old contact email and want to transfer my number to a device I own

Questions

• Wireless

Does anyone have one ui 5 android 13 on att locked?

I have a s21 plus and it's carrier locked to att. I am still on one ui 4.1, has anyone else locked to att have one ui 5 yet?

Questions

• Wireless

Number sync device unknown

There is an iPhone mini syncing with my account I do not own nor did I set up number sync with an iPhone 12 mini.  I want to know who’s phone it is, how it was linked to my account, why the “remove” option is unavailable for me to use to unsync this unknown device, what all personal informat

Questions

• Wireless

In-car Wi-Fi data plans

Hello, I don't know where to post so I'll try here. Does AT&T have any data limited Wi-Fi plans for in-car subscribers? All I can find is an unlimited plan for $20/mo. I'm single and probably won't use it much, so $20/mo. seems excessive. A few GB of data for a less expensive option would i

Questions

• Wireless

Unlock Request trouble

I have been trying to unlock my iphone 8 which is fully paid and meets all the requirements but the process has been rough with no solutions. When I first tried unlocking the phone I did not get the email after I submitted the form; only emails saying I was too late confirming the request However, a

Questions

• Wireless

This email is in my emails that are showing up in public search.

The email is mine, but the sbcglobal.net isn't my email, I don't even know what this is. So I'm wondering why someone used my email name to this address? This may not be a question that you can answer, it's a email in my public search under my name. But it was not me who used this address. Thank

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(174)

Accepted Solution

We were told by ATT that our email password cannot be reset, and we can never get in again. PLEASE HELP!!

My son was trying to reset his email password. He is now locked out.  He tried resetting online many times to no avail.  He has talked to many people at ATT with no help.  He was told also that I would need to call because I was the account holder.  I did call and got the run ar

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My box

It will not come on.

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I use any brand gateway on AT&T internet?

can i use any brand gateway on at&t internet

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Account suspension

Hello, I'm in Europe currently and don't know when I will be back but I can't suspend my plan because there is no connection in Europe so the system cannot identify it's my so how can I suspend my account?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Which router works best with ATT fiber?

Which router works best with ATT fiber?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.