Cyber Week Deals: Get $800 off the Google Pixel 6 Pro with FREE Google Pixel A Series White Earbuds!
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

H
Installing AT&T Fiber

I'm moving 10/20 to a new house and want to switch to AT&T Fiber. How early should I request the services so I have internet when I move in? I just tried checking out and it doesn't give you an option to pick a start date. Thanks!

Questions

Cost and availability of Static IPs

I need static IPs for at least two VPN connections. This is for work from home purposes. I will be using PFSense as the router. I know that 3 get used automatically in any purchased block, and the smallest block is 8. What will this cost me monthly/annually?

Questions

Will Fiber in Paris Texas be expanding?

There is a house in Paris Texas that I am heavily considering buying, but it's contingent on internet. Where I am right now I have gigabit fiber and we use about 3 terabytes of data a month because I work from home and my kids go to school online, so internet is a very important utility for us. I se

Questions

AVAILABLE INTERNET FIBER

I recently move to this new address and I lost my internet fiber and was force to use comcast because fiber is not available in this area.please bring fiber to my neighborhood,I need it,I have been with ATT for a long time ,and now I miss it.pleaseeee....6180 nw 20th ct margate fl 33063.

Questions

What is the real cost for INTERNET 300 Fiber?

I got a flyer and checked to see ...it seems that my location is eligible for Fiber. The flyer states that I can get INTERNET 300 for $35.00 per month.  There is so much noise in the offer that I have no idea what it's going to cost.  "Up to $99.00 installation fee....  equipment fee

Questions

Installation without entering home?

Looking to get Internet 1000 from ATT, and as I never had fiber service at my home before, ATT rep said they would need to do an install with a tech coming into the home. I live with my very elderly grandmother and do not want to take any chances with a tech coming into my house. Been reading tha

Questions

Eligibility for fiber

AT&T has recently been in our neighborhood installing fiber optic cabling including a new enclosure in my front yard. When I use the "check eligibility" tool on the website I can see that every other address on my street is now eligible to receive fiber internet except mine. This include the add

Questions

Fiber availability

I switched from att last year bc the service was so horrible. But I noticed fiber being put in my neighborhood recently and would love to switch back when that is available. When will fiber be available for me to switch to?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will we get service?

AT&T wired the neighborhood for fiber over a month ago but hasn’t connected to houses yet. What’s the holdup? I’ve wired the house for fiber but can’t get service yet. The website says I can get 50 MBs but no thanks. I want gig speed

Questions

Fiber internet

Fiber cables were laid in my neighborhood 3 weeks ago and we received a flyer for fiber internet. When I check online it says it isn't available for any addresses in my neighborhood. When will the fiber be available for my area? How long does it take after the fiber cables are put underground to get

Questions

How to contact AT&T Local Fiber Team to check availability

The California Broadband map shows AT&T Fiber 1000/1000 is available at my address andup and down my street. I've checked https://www.att.com/availability/ and it says service is not available. When I call the ATT Internet Sales 800#, they look up the address and say its not available. I'd like

Questions

Fiber not available in my Area

Att dug up my street 5 years ago and tried to sell it door to door. Now it's not available? I'm guessing nobody wanted it so they stopped offering it. Tried chat says it's available 6am CT. It's almost 9am.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.