Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

A
Ordering fiber internet for my home address and work address.

I live in a rural area just northeast of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Unfortunately, right now the only available internet at my home address is Viasat or

Questions

Is there a construction and engineering department?

If there is contact information for this department, I’d like to have a chat. I currently live one street away from fiber. It’s been about 7 years or

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Fiber available in surrounding communities but not mine.

I am in the process of moving to a new house with my family and am looking for an isp. The city we are moving in to says that ATT Fiber is available n

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Fiber Broadband in my Neighborhood

I live in a subdivision just north of Dripping Springs, Texas off of Hamilton Pool Road and Bell Springs Road. The name of the subdivision is Walking

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

AT&T Fiber Internet

I live approximately 1,320 feet from one of AT&T Fiber Internet things is there any way to pay them to run it to our house that isn't ridiculously pri

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Management escalation

I have trying to get my issued addressed in regards to a rebate card. I was told that I qualified for $100 visa rebate card (i have a chat transcript

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Is attplans.com Legit?

I searched google for at&t internet plans and I got to this website www.attplans.com. I called and they were setting up an account for me. They took a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

attinternetservice.com - legitimate?

We just moved and are signing up for AT&T Fiber. I had some questions about signing up/installation and searching for a support number on Google found

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How long after fiber is laid does it take to get service up and running?

I talked to the techs that buried the fiber wire in my backyard. They said our neighborhood should be active within 14 days after they finished laying

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

can i get notified when fiber will be available in my area?

As the title says is there a way i can get notified when it's in my area. I've had Att people come to my house telling me it'd be in my area soon how

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts