Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

AT&T CWOT

I have been trying to reach the CWOT group for over 6 hours. Is there any other forms of communication since they don't answer the phone?

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Address Validation for New Construction

Through an exclusive partnership with ATT, fiber was setup for our entire new construction community. It has been done for a little while, and goes al

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

$50 Gift Card and 6 Months Free Spotify

I signed up for ATT internet over a month a go.  I have not received any information either email or regular mail on how to claim my $50 gift card and

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

uverse

My neighbor has uverse but att computer says not available. I was wondering can I get someone to actually come out and talk to me?

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Metro Detroit getting fiber

I live in Metro Detroit an ATT person came to my neighborhood in the summer I was told fiber would be in my area in and it'd be finished in October. M

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Request Fiber in Neighborhood

I wanted to request fiber in my sub division. We have at&t boxes hooked up to our townhomes but only 25mbps is available. The entire neighborhood want

posted 

2 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Neighbors down the street of same neighborhood have fiber. How can I get service?

All houses were built at the same time in the neighborhood. What are the steps to initiate a request to get fiber? Even if it takes a while to process

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Fiber availability and options questions

I’m considering switching from Xfinity gigabit service for several reasons including speed lower than advertised (approx 250 megs vs 1000). I’m consid

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need fiber

Wondering when att fiber might be available on elderberry ln in mayfield. I need internet in a BAD WAY. But any kind of internet that's not Hotspot an

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

AT&T Fiber availability in Detroit, MI suburb

Our Internet needs have outgrown our current AT&T 25MB connection. That is currently the fastest I can get. We are U-verse TV customers as well. Runni

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago