We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(1687)
Fiber Availability

The fiber lines have been run through my neighborhood. One neighbor, whose backyard meets my backyard, has been connected but it still shows as unavailable to me. The pole they ran his from is located where our yards meet. My house is actually closer to the pole than his is. Neither of us is across

Questions

Fiber availability near me

New homes near me are being equipped with fiber. When will att roll out fiber to already existing homes in my area? It seems they have the infrastructure built, all new homes and even existing apartment buildings have fiber. City is Hanford, CA

Questions

What do I have to do to get fiber?

The area I live in that has AT&T fiber all around. The street behind me and in front have fiber. My road was skipped. I believe it’s because it’s a private road. I just moved in and I now own the road. There are 18 houses on my road and they all want fiber. The previous owners didn’t want a ditc

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Fiber Availability Memphis City Center

We have been waiting a year and a half for fiber to come through our neighborhood in the Highpoint Terrace/Waynoka subdivision. I work from home, and therefor require a certain internet speed, which AT&T cannot provide. We live in a $300,000 house, in the middle of Memphis, TN, and the most AT&T can

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT DID NOT PROVIDE GIFT CARD AS PROMISED

Hello Att, I have been calling the rewards center to no avail. I was promised a 300$ gift card through sams club and it was not delivered. I have escalated this issue as I have been calling daily since April 7th when I opened services, and now I was told that since 120 days have elapsed, I am no

Questions

Door Knocker Scam

I'm pretty sure that I gave two wholly unrelated people wearing AT&T branded stuff my information. I called AT&T themselves and they said I have no appointment set up for the date I set it. The availability website says I only have the garbage 50MB/s plan available at my address. I think the

Questions

Get no help with ATT equipment set up and keep receiving bills

On July 27 2022, some local AT&T promotion team came to my house to open a trial account for me. They could not do it on ipad, so they called customer service. Two days later, the equipment (one black box). following the instruction, I failed to install it because it kept asking for a white box

Questions

InstantOn Wifi still with last tenet

I moved into my new apartment and the instanton wifi here is still in the last tenet's name and I can't figure out how to change it, called support twice and they said they're name was taken off but the wifi name for this apartment is still what theirs was and the password is also different, any sug

Questions

The internet fiber

My concern it's that I have a neighbor that have Internet fiber and I live near and I can't have fiber internet, my home living so close.I was with you on my apartment and I would like to get back with you on my new house, but I can't with so few mbps.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My neighborhood has ATT Fiber up to 1gig but neighborhood down the road has ATT Fiber up to 5gig. When will I be able to get 5gig?

My neighborhood has ATT Fiber up to 1gig but neighborhood down the road has ATT Fiber up to 5gig. When will I be able to get 5gig? Who should I contact about interest in 5gig internet speed? What is the process for a neighborhood to get the new 5gig internet since we already have fiber laid out?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(209)
SBCGLOBAL EMAIL ISSUES

I have had the same sbcglobal email address for YEARS. Now they are saying I need to update my password recovery options, but when I try to login to do anything I get directed to my Direct TV account.  I do not have an AT&T account outside of the Direct TV--except for this email.  Nav

Questions

• Email

At&t fiber 1 month waiting for installation

Hello, I recently move to a new townhouse in Debary FL, at&t is the only provider for that community. The tech found an issue when he came to install the internet because apparently the fiber cables wasn’t installed to the box assigned to my house, he said at&t would send a contractor to f

Questions

• Internet

Cannot get any help on linking accounts

We have numerous accounts. I have one registered online. Because we had so many retire and change of jobs, it is unclear who's name is the primary. One of the accounts was switched to paperless, somehow. Now we are past due from not getting paper bills. Then, trying to get someone to link all our ac

Questions

• Wireless

sbcglobal email no longer working

I dont understand how I could have an email account with sbc for 22 years and all of a sudden, I dont have access to all my folders with saved emails from family members that have passed. I dont have an account with AT&T and thats where I get redirected. I went into the AT&T store and the r

Questions

• Email

Set Up Password Recovery Options email

Received an email which looks suspicious asking me to click on link to set up "password recoveries." Letter goes on to state that failing to do so may result in not being able to access your email account at sbcglobal.net. Is this legit??

Questions

• Email

how did my account holder name get changed

i just lost access to sbcglobal account == ATT cust service states that my account holders name is now not mine--they state that this is the only way they can get access to the account-is there another way for verification?

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(331)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Android 13 | One UI 5 | Samsung Galaxy S22

I have SM-S901U ATT unlock. When will the update come to my smartphone? Friends with SM-S901U1 ATT have already received Android 13.

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.