We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(1687)
Pay for Fiber

My company has onsite housing. AT&T DSL was the only option for internet, you can no longer signup for a new DSL account. My company will pay for AT&T to build out fiber, what is the best way to get in contact with a rep to start the site survey?

Questions

Why was 3 different fiber at&t lines just get buried in front of my house and I still can't get it?

So 3 different fiber at@t lines are buried in front of my house, the neighbors up the road further from town have at&t fiber, the techs that have been out 15 times the last 2 months repairing the cut dsl line, keep saying well we don't know why you don't have high speed, I'll talk to my boss, we

Questions

Att did not give the promised reward

Att promised a $250 reward, however, they did not give my reward after many calls from my side. Finally, they sent me the reward but for $150. again, I tried my best to connect on this issue with them. Now they say I have passed 120 days since account activation and they won't' be able to do an

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Fiber

I had an ATT technician verify that I have Fiber available at my address but the computer system is not showing it. Customer service is unable to override. Who do I speak with to get this corrected? 

Questions

Credit Unfrozen Still Can't Open Account Online

As a new customer, I selected an offer for internet that adds a $50 Visa and a $100 Visa. At the end of the application process I got a message that there was a problem. The only thing I could think of was that I had a credit freeze at Experian, Equifax and TransUnion. I called AT&T and spoke to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

New Customer Questions for AT&T Fiber

Hi, I apologize if these questions have all been answered before.  I am a potential customer for AT&T Fiber (internet only) and work out of a home office, so the reliability of my internet connection is important.  A few questions: 1) Will AT&T's customer premise equipment reliably work in pass-thro

Questions

Upgraded speed, sending me new modem?

Currently have a one month old Bgw320-500 and upgraded from 300mbps to 500mbps speed and shows they are shipping me a new modem for self install- why cant this be done remotely and why do I have to deal with exchanging brand new equipment?

Questions

AT&T Fiber Availability

The AT&T fiber availability tool indicates the service IS NOT available at my address, but IS available about 600 ft or less down the street. Coverage maps such as those provided by BroadbandNow indicate the service is available in my entire neighborhood (including my address). Seems as if the s

Questions

Fiber Internet and WiFi-6E Router

I have tried too many times to get ATT to provide info and status of Fiber Internet Service in my area, why can't I get a simple answer?

Questions

AT&T Fiber

The street next to me has aT&T fiber (around 7 houses on that street). I am the next house over and the back of my property backs up to that street.  The website says I don't have fiber.  Who can I talk to see if there is I can get it since my property backs up to the street that has

Questions

Be the first to reply

(199)
SBCGLOBAL EMAIL ISSUES

I have had the same sbcglobal email address for YEARS. Now they are saying I need to update my password recovery options, but when I try to login to do anything I get directed to my Direct TV account.  I do not have an AT&T account outside of the Direct TV--except for this email.  Nav

Questions

• Email

At&t fiber 1 month waiting for installation

Hello, I recently move to a new townhouse in Debary FL, at&t is the only provider for that community. The tech found an issue when he came to install the internet because apparently the fiber cables wasn’t installed to the box assigned to my house, he said at&t would send a contractor to f

Questions

• Internet

Set Up Password Recovery Options email

Received an email which looks suspicious asking me to click on link to set up "password recoveries." Letter goes on to state that failing to do so may result in not being able to access your email account at sbcglobal.net. Is this legit??

Questions

• Email

how did my account holder name get changed

i just lost access to sbcglobal account == ATT cust service states that my account holders name is now not mine--they state that this is the only way they can get access to the account-is there another way for verification?

Questions

• Email

AGM compatibility.

Could you please confirm if an unlocked AGM H5 Pro model phone will work with AT&T network or not? Thank you very much. Regards,

Questions

• Wireless

wifi quit after 1st month

I activated a account with at&t wifi Hotspot worked for about a month the I would get a full signal on 12 inch screen but wouldn't connect, called the selling dealer they sent me to at&t , they sent me to uconnect that was in February 2021 I booked marked the at&t subscription web page a

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(310)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Android 13 | One UI 5 | Samsung Galaxy S22

I have SM-S901U ATT unlock. When will the update come to my smartphone? Friends with SM-S901U1 ATT have already received Android 13.

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

ANDROID 13 UPGRADE

Greetings: I have a locked AT&T S-21 Ultra (Build G998USQS5CVIG) that as of 11/28/2022 have not received the Android 13 Upgrade. Kindly appreciated your assistance. Regards Wilfredo L. (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.