Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

(1558)
Fiber Availability in Galveston Texas 1500 block of Avenue M south side of street

I'm trying to find out when fiber will be available on the south side of 1500 block of Avenue M. Galveston, TX 77550. The house across the street has it, the house 2 doors down on 1600 block has it, but my block doesn't have it.  NOBODY at AT&T has been able to tell me when it will get her

Questions

Address Validation Case

Hello, Fiber has been run in my neighborhood and neighbors are ordering it.  Across the street and to the left of me.  However, my address does not show online as being able to order fiber service.  I already have Uverse 100.  As I think this is an error in the database, can you please help me open

Questions

Is there a way to request AT&T internet near me?

I’ve looked everywhere and I’m fed up and sick of Xfinity I have my phone service and direct TV but am being told I can’t get internet.

Questions

Aerial Fiber already up on the power lines, Been told that FTTN is soon going to be finished, but have gotten no updates.

ATT started putting up the lines around September of 2021, (As of writing this it is currently April of 2022) I did not ask about it until I actually noticed it which was around 2 months ago, The fiber lines would need to run (According to google maps distance calculators) about 1,245 ft. The n

Questions

When will I get fiber at my address

We have had signs for a couple of months saying it’s coming soon and workers have been through the subdivision but it still says on the website it is not available.

Questions

Neighbors have Fiber access but I do not

This is not a new post but wondering if there has been any recent update to the best way to convince ATT my address should have fiber access , the same as all of my immediate surrounding neighbors. I also checked on an FCC Broadband website which says that my address should have fiber access. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

When is Faster AT&T Speed Going to be Available? - Info from the AT&T Community

Learn why faster AT&T speeds may not be available First thing first, AT&T is working on expanding internet service as fast as possible. Unfortunately, a lot of planning, equipment, manpower, and time factor in. When are faster speeds coming? We do not have a date. What we can do is explain w

Questions

Previous Home Owner Has Not Cancelled Internet Service

Trying to get internet service at a new home I have purchased but service already exists and the previous home owner has not disconnected the service. Our realtor has asked the previous owner's realtor to ask the seller to disconnect but he has not done so. What can we do to get the service at our n

Questions

New Build Internet Availability

We are moving into the last unoccupied new building in our subdivision in a few weeks. There are AT&T pedestals all over the neighborhood and AT&T fiber is available to everyone in the community except our just-built building. I checked using the AT&T internet availability tool. There is

Questions

Did I get lied to?

That my initial payment to get started of 99.99 will be going towards my bill? Someone told me I'm never going to see that money again.

Questions

Fiber not available to the whole street

Why is fiber not available to all houses on my street? It ends at one corner and doesn't cross the street. It comes to the final house at the other end of the street and stops. No one else has the ability to get it according to an online test of everyone's addresses. My current Internet 75 does not

Questions

ACTNOW Promotion

I qualified for an extra $100 gift card with the ACTNOW promotion and I’ve already received the redemption email for the first gift card but now I can’t find any mention of that promotion and I’m feeling kind of conned.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.