Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

J

Accepted Solution

Fiber

Our next door neighbors have fiber available. Their fiber box isn’t more than 75 feet from my living room. Is there a process to request fiber? All

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

25 days ago

Questions

AT&T Confusion

I have several AT&T boxes on the easement on my property, one of which has my plat number on it. I am building a new house on the lot. I know for a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can you participate in both Lifeline and Signature Programs for the internet service?

Can you participate in both Lifeline and Signature Programs for the internet service? Can you sign up for the two and received the two at the same tim

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Upgrade to 1GB Internet for existing customers

Why does AT&T charge an equipment fee when they don't for my current fiber optic 300 mbs service? Also, why don't current customers receive any benefi

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Gigabit fiber in neighborhood - neighborhood reports gigabit, AT&T ordering says 100mb

I live in a condo association. AT&T was out in my neighborhood in the last year installing fiber. I reached out to my neighborhood manager, who indi

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Scam?

A man came dress in an AT&T shirt, short and a hat to match. He asked if I would be interested in wanting internet but I roomate with my brother. Long

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Fiber installation

I just moved to a new house, I have att fiber in front of my house but the technician came and said that he can't do the installation due a concrete a

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When does the billing period start on a new account?

I am not currently a customer, but the home I'm moving into has AT&T Fiber available. I won't be moving for about 3 weeks, but was looking to order t

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Is this phone number glitch happening to anyone else while trying to sign up for internet?

Currently trying to sign up for new AT&T internet. When I input my phone number correctly, it later changes to a different phone number!! And the phon

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

AT&T's website says that I can't get fiber but there is a aerial fiber terminal behind my house with my address on it!

I'm about to move into a house that we have just finished remodeling and would LOVE to get fiber. Problem is, every time I check the AT&T website or c

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts