Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

ParentGrand

When U-Verse was brought in by AT&T it was the all new Fiber Optics supposedly run underground and all set up in areas to connect by Fiber Optics.

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Cost to Run Nearby Fiber to New Construction Home

Hello, I am building a new construction home and there is fiber at the intersecting road. AT&T has validated my address and can run a copper, 25 m

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

AT&T fiber to location at non-servicable fiber location

A few years ago fiber was pulled down the road beyond my subdivision and I was excited thinking AT&T fiber would be available at my residence.  I kept

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Fiber Internet

The address of where the terminal pole is that I get service from now has fiber internet. I need to speak to someone to get fiber internet installed a

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Att fiber opics

Im request fiber opics in my area in bardstown bluff rd louisville ky fiber opics is across the street frome me

posted 

2 months ago

How does one arrange to getta human here?

We needa talk to one of them they we used ter have called uhhhhh Gladys is my dawg we needs....a humanoid. Where can u get to talk to one of him or he

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Fiber install for non - serviceable residence?

So I live about 1/2 mile of the road so my address is not serviceable at the moment   There is a new development close to my property line which would

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Multiple Fiber Runs in Front of my Business but can only get 18MBPS Copper???

There are multiple fiber runs by ATTin front of my building, spoke to the installer that ran the last set of cabling just a few weeks back and said th

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

This New System Deleted my Unresolved Private Messages

Where are all my private messages regarding getting fiber ran instead of a copper line? I had a ticket number that was in these deleted messages and n

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago

Accepted Solution

NEW HOME, NO INTERNET SERVICE, PLEASE HELP

HELLO! I AM CLOSING ON MY NEW HOME IN MCKINNEY TEXAS, 75051 ON WEDNESDAY. I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING ONLINE FOR INTERNET PROVIDERS FOR MY NEW NEIGHBORHOOD

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 months ago