Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

(1557)
What is the highest speed available

Good afternoon. I just inquired with Att for Fibre Internet. It asked for my address and provided me with 25mbs. No other options, no where to find out if there is a higher speed available.. only asks me to proceed with the $55 per month purchase. Well I don't want 25mbs.. I need much higher mb

Questions

Fiber

I would like fiber internet in my area Quirks run road danville Kentucky

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does your credit check get pulled as hard inquiry or soft inquiry?

I am a new customer and just signed up to have internet services installed on March 22nd. Does your credit check get pulled as hard inquiry or soft inquiry?

Questions

Previous tenant still has internet service

I’m moving into a rental home on May 1, and the previous tenant still has their AT&T services connected. The landlord wasn’t much help, and I’m not sure what to do. I don’t need phone or tv, just internet.

Questions

Customer Service

I want to make sure this info gets to Daniel's boss since I'm not sure it went through on the phone survey! Re Daniel, Customer Service 4/22/2022 I want to say Daniel is outstanding! Very patient, great communication and clarification, thorough, knowledgeable.  I had been dreading the in

Questions

Has anyone ordered Hypergig yet, preferably in Austin?

Just curious what the process looks like with upgrading to the 5gig plan. I ordered it yesterday and I've read they may send a tech out or remotely provision my current RG? I've got the BGW320 which does have a 5 gig port.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Notify me when fiber is available

A truck came through my neighborhood saying fiber was coming and had a web address to sign up to be notified when it becomes available. I missed the web address for that. Anybody know where I can sign up to be notified?

Questions

New house, Fiber neighborhood, ATT Says no internet available

We are about to close on our new home, and there is 100% AT&T Fiber laid down in the neighborhood. We are in section 8, and they laid the fiber with section 7 and 8 together.  Our home sales rep also confirmed that the entire neighborhood has been laid with fiber.  I've asked for a ad

Questions

Cost and availability of Static IPs

I need static IPs for at least two VPN connections. This is for work from home purposes. I will be using PFSense as the router. I know that 3 get used automatically in any purchased block, and the smallest block is 8. What will this cost me monthly/annually?

Questions

Transferring Internet To New Apartment

Has anyone ever dealt with this situation? I have been trying to transfer my residential fiber internet to my new apartment that I now live in.  I am told by AT&T that there is a Business Account that is currently set up at this apartment and that I CANNOT get my service over until t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACTNOW Fiber Promotion

I recently signed up for Fiber and the ACTNOW promo was automatically added for an additional $100 gift card but I’m trying to view the details for it and there’s no mention of it anywhere on the site. I want to make sure I don’t miss the redemption email. Does anyone know how long it takes? I recei

Questions

Fiber Availability in Galveston Texas 1500 block of Avenue M south side of street

I'm trying to find out when fiber will be available on the south side of 1500 block of Avenue M. Galveston, TX 77550. The house across the street has it, the house 2 doors down on 1600 block has it, but my block doesn't have it.  NOBODY at AT&T has been able to tell me when it will get her

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.