Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

Hurricane outtages

I live in South Florida and work for the government. I am part of the disaster recovery team and currently I use Comcast. I hate Comcast and would lov

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Address Verification Issues

I’m looking for help with getting a resolution. I need to get home internet for my new construction home. I contacted AT&T almost a month ago to

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

How can I check on the status of my order?

I just purchased a new construction house (but haven't moved in yet) in a well-established neighborhood close to the city center. I figured it was lik

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

How do I fix my hot spot

What turn on keeps popping an error message up

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Request fiber optics

I have regular AT&T fiber In my area My Internet ) real bad I'm thinking of dropping AT&T I know AT&T really doesn't care Because I'm only one person

posted 

1 month ago

your lies leads me unexpected fees and no way to end the service.

Before I place the fiber installation order, I was told by AT&T online chat I could waive the $10 monthly equipment fee if I am using my own gateway d

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Ordering Fiber

I have been currently interested in having Fiber for over a year now, but it is still not available for my house. The Fiber line in our city runs just

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Add internet

I want to bundle my tv service by adding internet

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Would very much like fiber in my house in San Jose

Is there any way to get on a list and get updates?I'm in 95136 in San Jose.My friends in other zipcodes have been getting fiber for a while. The

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

Request fiber optics

im. The. only. one. in. my. street. has. fiber. att. why. dont. i. have. fiber. opics. they. have. it. across. the. street. were. Thinking. of. drop

posted 

1 month ago