We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(1687)

Accepted Solution

petition for fiber

To whom do we address petition for fiber network access? I live on GetAlong RD Charlotte, NC. The neighborhood Seven Oaks directly adjacent to us has received fiber service. However, ATT once again skipped our street. Even though we are located less then 50 yards by "Bull Run Road" We never received

Questions

Dissappointed that I did not receive my AT &T gift card.

I switched from being a Spectrum customer for 20 years to AT &T internet. I signed up online because I was offered a $200 gift card for switching. I read all the fine print and signed up for the Fiber optic plan. I did this in August. I inquired about my gift card in October and was told I did n

Questions

$300 rewards card is a SCAM!

I recently ordered my ATT fiber internet back in March. I was told that they would give me a $300 rewards gift card after 3 months of continual service, and then the card would come in the mail within 3-4 weeks after that. I figured I would see something in the mail around month 4-5ish. I was comple

Questions

Fiber Available Everywhere But My Address

Fiber is available to all of my next door neighbors. All of my neighbors that are on the street adjacent to my house. All of my neighbors on the street behind my house. It is still showing NOT available at my address. The fiber internet rep lives 4 houses down from me and said that he doesn’t even k

Questions

Att fiber not available for my address

Checked on att fiber for over 2 years now.. I have a neighbor lives less than 10 feet from me has fiber.. Neighbor across street has fiber !!!! whole road I live on has fiber but me … Called att several times unable to get a answer why fiber on telephone pole in my front road that goes to my neighbo

Questions

Cost after 12 month offers?

We get Att fiber service in our area of Oviedo FL , thinking to change from spectrum to att fiber but need to know the cost after the first 12 month hook offers?

Questions

New Homes on Entire Street need ATT Fiber Internet Activation

Hi Team, We have moved to new home where they have laid att fiber cables but our address is showing as "not serviceable". When ever we call customer care they will shift calls from one department to another but never gives definitive answer why our homes cant get the service. What can we do to ge

Questions

Help911

I've been dealing with trying to get internet at my home for over a year now. My home is not a new home, it's been here for many years and I know for a fact that my neighbors have internet through at&t. I have to work from someone else home just to continue working for the company I work for whi

Questions

need help ASAP getting address loaded into your system so that I can order service

hello, I have inquired almost a month ago about getting my new construction address loaded into the ATT system so that I can pay them for home Fiber internet service. I know for a fact that my next-door neighbor to my right side, has ATT Fiber service currently and my neighbor across the street

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Moving service to address with existing att box

Att will not move my service to a home I purchased because there is an account still at this address. I do not know who was in this home prior to me owning it. It is a house and I am the only person living there. Why can't att cancel the existing service that is probably unpaid?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(149)
SBCGLOBAL EMAIL ISSUES

I have had the same sbcglobal email address for YEARS. Now they are saying I need to update my password recovery options, but when I try to login to do anything I get directed to my Direct TV account.  I do not have an AT&T account outside of the Direct TV--except for this email.  Nav

Questions

• Email

At&t fiber 1 month waiting for installation

Hello, I recently move to a new townhouse in Debary FL, at&t is the only provider for that community. The tech found an issue when he came to install the internet because apparently the fiber cables wasn’t installed to the box assigned to my house, he said at&t would send a contractor to f

Questions

• Internet

how did my account holder name get changed

i just lost access to sbcglobal account == ATT cust service states that my account holders name is now not mine--they state that this is the only way they can get access to the account-is there another way for verification?

Questions

• Email

wifi quit after 1st month

I activated a account with at&t wifi Hotspot worked for about a month the I would get a full signal on 12 inch screen but wouldn't connect, called the selling dealer they sent me to at&t , they sent me to uconnect that was in February 2021 I booked marked the at&t subscription web page a

Questions

• Wireless

sync email

how do I sink my sbcglobal email to this laptop?

Questions

• Email

SSN Problem

I’m currently on a family plan and try to buy a new phone. It requires the primary account holder’s ssn. But we are both international students so we don’t have one. What should I enter here?

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(158)

Accepted Solution

ANDROID 13 UPGRADE

Greetings: I have a locked AT&T S-21 Ultra (Build G998USQS5CVIG) that as of 11/28/2022 have not received the Android 13 Upgrade. Kindly appreciated your assistance. Regards Wilfredo L. (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

We were told by ATT that our email password cannot be reset, and we can never get in again. PLEASE HELP!!

My son was trying to reset his email password. He is now locked out.  He tried resetting online many times to no avail.  He has talked to many people at ATT with no help.  He was told also that I would need to call because I was the account holder.  I did call and got the run ar

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting several e mails who say they are ATT/YAHOO telling me to click on the button and update my email info. is this a hack?

Has anyone gotten any e mails supposedly from att/yahoo saying to click on box to update my info by a certain date or mY account will be deleted. I have not done this, but wondering if this is legitimate or a hack. Please advise is anyone else has gotten this or knows anything about it. Thank you

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.