We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(1687)
Not getting promos for online signup

Signed up for AT&T fiber service. Promos included $150 for online signup, plus two other promos that were stackable. I have a screenshot showing this. But then it said order could not be completed online, please call. Called the number, and the agent was unable to add the two additional codes.

Questions

Fiber next door, how can I ask AT&T if we can get it too

Hi! Fiber was installed in a set of condos that are less than a block away from our 8 unit condos. Seems like everyone around it has it, but it isn't available for us. Is there anywhere where I can ask AT&T if they can look into extending that line to our condos? They're so close that it seems l

Questions

Closed

Upgrade to higher speed not working.

I have been dealing with Support for the past 8 days. Switching to Internet 1000 to Internet 2000. I have talked and chatted with at least 9 different individuals that all promise that my speed will be switched. Called support today and after 50 of phone conversation, I am been told that Intern

Questions

Not getting the promised rewards cards for AT&T fiber signup

Had trouble signing up online, as the system had trouble with the credit authorization. Called AT&T and signed up, and was assured that the same rewards ($150 reward card for signing up, $50 for immediate online signup, plus $75 for the ACTNOW promo) would be obtained by calling them 4-6 weeks a

Questions

Fiber, installation time?

Recently got fiber and I’m curious how long installs take.I’m on day 3 of my install and no communication from att or tech.Att says there working on the outside and will let me know when there done.Fiber line was brought to home on day 1 but the cable is just dangling from the roof of my house can a

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Internet 300

Please respond to following questions: 1. is AT&T Internet 300 a true fiber connection? 2. for zip code 28412, what are “taxes and fees”? 3. how long does it for service activation after the order is placed?4. How long $55/month is guaranteed? thanks

Questions

Accepted Solution

Service Available Yesterday - Not Today per ATT Website

Yesterday I wanted to order ATT Fiber in Santa Cruz, CA. I went to website, checked availability, and proceeded through the order process. Near the end, I cancelled because I could not get accurate information on taxes and fees on top of base rate. Got that info from a neighbor and went back today

Questions

I live by an Amazon distribution center. why is internet not available at my home

I have a friend that live further from town that I do and she said she just kept bugging them about internet at her home and she finally got it. I live by a newly built Amazon building. How do they have internet across the street but I can't get it at my home.

Questions

Multiple addresses come up for the same house

Hello, Who can I contact to make address corrections so they can delete multiple addresses that comes up on AT&T.com and AT&T internal system. I live in a house which is a single story and there should be only one address for it but when I type in my address on AT&T.com, 4 addresses pul

Questions

AT&T fiber internet

So I just ordered the AT&T fiber service. It stated it would send me an install date or something of that nature and then 1-2 days after that I’d receive the equipment. I haven’t even received an email of the order or a confirmation number. I have a wireless account with AT&T as well but I c

Questions

Be the first to reply

(205)
Unlock iPhone from your operator

Hello!My name is Kathy. I want to describe my problem.Month ago I bought a new iPhone in store.The store said that this phone is Neverlock(I can use it with different operators around the world) but it’s not true.This iPhone is Locked Carrier(so I can’t use it in Ukraine with my Ukrainian operator)S

Questions

• Email

some texts not getting through

3 days ago I stopped getting texts and replies to texts from certain numbers in my contacts. Others come in just fine.  The numbers are not blocked and I have reset everything numerous times, checked up to date software, turned synch on and off, etc.

Questions

• Wireless

SBCGLOBAL EMAIL ISSUES

I have had the same sbcglobal email address for YEARS. Now they are saying I need to update my password recovery options, but when I try to login to do anything I get directed to my Direct TV account.  I do not have an AT&T account outside of the Direct TV--except for this email.  Nav

Questions

• Email

At&t fiber 1 month waiting for installation

Hello, I recently move to a new townhouse in Debary FL, at&t is the only provider for that community. The tech found an issue when he came to install the internet because apparently the fiber cables wasn’t installed to the box assigned to my house, he said at&t would send a contractor to f

Questions

• Internet

how did my account holder name get changed

i just lost access to sbcglobal account == ATT cust service states that my account holders name is now not mine--they state that this is the only way they can get access to the account-is there another way for verification?

Questions

• Email

wifi quit after 1st month

I activated a account with at&t wifi Hotspot worked for about a month the I would get a full signal on 12 inch screen but wouldn't connect, called the selling dealer they sent me to at&t , they sent me to uconnect that was in February 2021 I booked marked the at&t subscription web page a

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(331)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

ANDROID 13 UPGRADE

Greetings: I have a locked AT&T S-21 Ultra (Build G998USQS5CVIG) that as of 11/28/2022 have not received the Android 13 Upgrade. Kindly appreciated your assistance. Regards Wilfredo L. (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.