Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

(1558)
Neighbor has fiber and I do not!

ATT has been installing fiber in my neighborhood for a few months now. About 2 months ago they completed the install of fiber to the pedestal that services my house and the neighbor behind me.  They activated service for the neighbor behind me (different street) but my address is still showing

Questions

att fiber 2gb

If i get att fiber 2gb plan would i need to upgrade my lan and wifi card? currently on my motherboad the lan says 10/100/1000? thankls Bob

Questions

5 day outage, no info

Fiber internet went out on Monday morning. Tech came out Tuesday afternoon and left after starting work, saying he had been reassigned. New tech on Thursday said there is a bigger problem somewhere upstream. 2 other neighbors in our street are without service too. We talked to one of their techs who

Questions

ATT fiber dedicated or not for ATT 1000

So a ton of friends are giving me criticism over ordering 1000 ATT Fiber plan. There is no information to be found in how data speeds are shared between other users in the neighborhood. Will my d/u speeds be severely impacted  by other users in my area? Is there any more information

Questions

Was fiber just installed on my street?

ATT has been working on the box across from my house. They dug up a huge hole deep enough for me just to see the men's head above ground and they ran some big black cable underground and connected it to the box. Last year they said they were going to install fiber in the area. How can I tell if that

Questions

Fiber optic internet

I run two business from my home. AT&T installed fiber optic lines down my street about a year ago and the business next door has the availability to get fiber optic internet but when I check availability at my address it says it’s not available. Why can the business next door get internet but I

Questions

What is prevailing rate?

Hi! My partner and I have been considering switching to either fiber 500 or 1000, because we are not happy with our current service. I understand that the pricing for each tier is pretty straight-forward, but I am confused about the "prevailing rate" that goes into effect after the first 12 months.

Questions

NOT FREE to upgrade even though they advertise it!!! WATCH OUT! THEY ARE LYING

Had a door to door associate from AT&T come to my house telling me they were upgrading the network. They set me up with an appointment to get it done. The appointment agreed to was not the same as the one that I got in the confirmation email. So I needed to reset it. Called and waited the requir

Questions

Help

My current plan is really slow, so I was thinking of switching to AT&T Fiber, but I'm still unsure of how it works. Is it wireless? And how do I know if it's the best plan for me to use? I like to play games and downloading with my current plan takes forever. Please help!

Questions

Fiber or better internet in our neighborhood

We have 20 houses in our neighborhood we all request fiber or something better than the DSL we currently have fiber is all around us stopped at&t guy working on terminal he sed just requires a request our road is pineneedle ln wilmer al.36587 we would all get it asap

Questions

Need help: ATT does not want to give me sign-on rewards

Hey ATT users. Need advice on what to do.  I've signed for home fiber internet last November (2021). ATT had two promos going on and claimed I will get two reward cards: $200 and $150, which was the primary reason for me to try switch to ATT from XFinity. Unfortunately I did not receive nei

Questions

Official Solution

ATT Fiber junction pole was left open with fiber cable on the ground

Someone was working on a fiber junction in back of my house. I suspect it was an ATT Technician but I didn't get outside in time to talk to him. He left the junction cover loose and not secure, with this black fiber cable loop sticking out. Who do I contact to have this fixed properly?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.