Cyber Week Deals: Get $800 off the Google Pixel 6 Pro with FREE Google Pixel A Series White Earbuds!
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

C

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Fiber rollouts done by zip code?

Currently have VDSL Internet 25/2 service at my address; however, two towns that border my own have access to AT&T Fiber 1000. This includes a zip code that is half a block north of me with addresses that have FTTP less than 500 feet away.  So, even though FTTP is relatively close, am I ju

Questions

Poor customer service

I scheduled an upgrade for my home on Thursday. No show. Friday. No show. Tomorrow and hopefully they show up. I’ve spent at least two hours on the phone with At&T. Some ppl blame me. No one seems to know anything. My wife took off work from her business for two days. We have lost a lot of money

Questions

Order status

I ordered wireless internet to my home on October 28th. It has yet to be shipped and I was wondering why it has been taking so long? The email stated 1-6 business days.

Questions

need bulk services for multifamily, NO ONE AT ATT RESPONDING

Hi I have filled out the form at https://www.att.com/att/multifamily-property/ 3 times now over the span of 5 years and NOT ONE PERSON from ATT has contacted me. I ended up giving the service to Spectrum. Now I have another building that I would like to set up with ATT but if no one calls me I will

Questions

Is the phone number 844-364-0284 an actual and valid AT&T company phone number?

Hi, I recently ordered phone/TV/fiber from a door to door rep. A got a call from 484-***-**** with a barely understandable, extremely thickly (Indian) accented, speed talking man stating that I should call 844-***-**** in order to give more info to complete my order. I couldn't even understand what

Questions

Fiber Internet

There has been a lot of installation of underground pipes like blue and orange in my city and there is a like 3 big cable bulks surrounded by cones like 2 houses away from my house that say handle with care glass cable or something like that and since my area does not currently have fiber and i was

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber available at neighbors, but not my house

Checking on the fiber availability my neighbors have fiber available when I enter their addresses, but it only says I can order 100 Mbps at my address. Is this a failure in the system to update? They ran the fiber lines down our street months ago. What do I need to do to get my address to show up, s

Questions

Unable to get additional reward card

I just signed up for Internet 1000. Initially I was doing it online by myself, but I called the New Service number to ask some questions. While I was on the phone with the customer service representative, she told me she could order online for me, that it would be the same as if I was ordering onlin

Questions

Availability of fiber

I live in Coral Springs, Broward county florida. This is in a heavily urbanized area. Still I do not have access to Fiber internet. Why can I not be connected to high speed internet? I have used AT&T internet from the day I moved in.

Questions

The houses behind me has AT&T fiber connection and mine doesn't

The houses right behind me have AT&T fiber and mine doesn't. These are only separated by a fence, mine is 211 and you can see the other house in the picture. We are no different street addresses. Is there a possibility to get internet connection at my address? the house behind is within 100 to 1

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Internet Montclair Subdivision Phase 5 Hernando, MS

Can anyone tell me when AT&T will provide Fiber to our Phase? I have neighbors that have moved in since end of July and no one has internet.  I have contacted 3 ISPs and no one can provide information. What do we need to do for AT&T to come in and bury the lines and get this process st

Questions

Tearing My Hair Out- New Construction, Extreme Difficulty Getting Address in System

My husband and I bought a new construction home in late October. The house is ready for fiber. Every neighbor has fiber with no issues (townhouse community). We entered our address on the lookup tool and it comes up, but once we select our address, the next page autocorrects to a different address i

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.