AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

(1581)
R
Unable to get additional reward card

I just signed up for Internet 1000. Initially I was doing it online by myself, but I called the New Service number to ask some questions. While I was on the phone with the customer service representative, she told me she could order online for me, that it would be the same as if I was ordering onlin

Questions

Availability of fiber

I live in Coral Springs, Broward county florida. This is in a heavily urbanized area. Still I do not have access to Fiber internet. Why can I not be connected to high speed internet? I have used AT&T internet from the day I moved in.

Questions

The houses behind me has AT&T fiber connection and mine doesn't

The houses right behind me have AT&T fiber and mine doesn't. These are only separated by a fence, mine is 211 and you can see the other house in the picture. We are no different street addresses. Is there a possibility to get internet connection at my address? the house behind is within 100 to 1

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Internet Montclair Subdivision Phase 5 Hernando, MS

Can anyone tell me when AT&T will provide Fiber to our Phase? I have neighbors that have moved in since end of July and no one has internet.  I have contacted 3 ISPs and no one can provide information. What do we need to do for AT&T to come in and bury the lines and get this process st

Questions

Tearing My Hair Out- New Construction, Extreme Difficulty Getting Address in System

My husband and I bought a new construction home in late October. The house is ready for fiber. Every neighbor has fiber with no issues (townhouse community). We entered our address on the lookup tool and it comes up, but once we select our address, the next page autocorrects to a different address i

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Address Validation for New Construction

Hi, I'm the first house on a new street. AT&T pulled fiber through the whole subdivision. I'm in the final phase of the subdivision and many neighbors have fiber. I worked with a local sales rep who requested address validation weeks ago with no progress yet. I put in my own request and haven't

Questions

Lowering speed plan to save money

My promotional offer has expired. I would like to downgrade from fiber 1000 to 500 or 300. When I look online, going to fiber 300 will cost exactly the same as I now pay. How does this make sense?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Advanced Payment

My name is Kevin. I recently ordered AT&T Fiber internet and had to pay $100.00 in advanced because I have no credit score as I barely just made a bank account. However, that advanced payment was supposed to go to my first bill, but now I'm still being charged a full month payment and not even a

Questions

Never received equipment

Having difficulties regarding who to contact about this. I placed an order for fiber internet and got a tracking number. I was told that it was delivered about a week ago but I never received anything. FedEx also says it was delivered.

Questions

Unable to sign up for Fiber

I have an unpaid account balance of about $300 from an old uverse account. I want to sign up for fiber but its blocking me from doing so online. Is there ever a period in which this is forgiven or i could make payments while starting the new account?

Questions

fiber run around

Just purchased a new house on a strip where 5 houses were built in between existing houses. houses 4 down to the left, right and in front of me have fiber shown online. calling att tech support gives me the run around saying they might extend to you in the future. im pretty sure its already availabl

Questions

Reward card hasn’t arrived after 6 weeks

Hi I signed up for AT&T fiber in mid September and it included $250 gift cards. Now it’s November and I haven’t received my reward card yet. What number do I call to get information on that issue?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.