AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

(1579)
P
Fiber availability by address?

Want fiber. Website's availability checker says I can't have it, but my neighbors with a different address IN THE SAME BUILDING have it available. Only difference is I live above a dry cleaners and the other address is all apartments. Am in Chicago

Questions

ATT GPON Fiber Service seems to be Redlining Service to Church

ATT provides Fiber Gpon service to 8 homes that are directly adjacent to a small non profit church yet refuses to offer the church GPON fiber service for offer 5 years. It is currently stuck with slow DSL that is not capable of supplying fast enough speeds for current usage and video streaming of l

Questions

Upgrade to fiber

Who do I call to request a upgrade to my internet?

Questions

Fiber Optic

How long will it take to get Fiber Optic in my home? Also is there a way to request it to be done in neighborhood?

Questions

Requesting Fiber Internet at home address

I live in Hayward, CA, AT&T claims 99% of my city has fiber... unfortunately my household is the unlucky 1% that doesn't have it. Hence I'd like to request neighborhood to get connected/access. Yes, I already checked the availability map. No, I don't want the 50 Mbps that's only avail.

Questions

Fiber Availbility

Is there away to find out when fiber will be in my area? The website says its available in my City and I even live less than a mile from a store who tries to sell it to me but my address comes up with nothing..

Questions

Not honoring promotional offer after activating the internet service

AT&T executive promised us that we would get $300 cash back instead of $250/$200 if we activate our internet service through her. She said, if we do it online which has $200/$250 cash back, it would take days in activation and installation of the modem. But if she is doing the activation instead

Questions

Is the $10/mo equipment fee in addition to the monthly fee quoted?

Trying to order fiber, and it says " AT&T FIBER—INTERNET 300AT&T FIBER—INTERNET 300 300Mbps speed $55/mo. plus taxes & fees Includes a $5/mo. discount with AutoPay and paperless billing. $

Questions

Home across the street has AT&T Fiber but I can't get it

The home across the street from me has AT&T Fiber 1000/1000 and I do not have access to anything but AT&T 25 Mbps DSL. I will pay for the construction of the fiber circuit (yes I know the cost of fiber circuit installations), but I can't for the life of me get anyone from AT&T to talk i

Questions

I want high speed internet

Why is it so hard to get high speed internet when fiber is run down the hwy where I live. I got a phone line why can't they run fiber? I need high speed for work. Any suggestions other then (Edited per community guidelines)ty satellite service?

Questions

Can I have my installation package shipped to a different address?

I am trying to schedule my move, and I need internet to work from home. Can I have my fiber quick start package shipped to my current address so I can install it immediately at my new house upon move-in? I saw that I can change the shipping address when I'm filling out the order, but I just wanted t

Questions

Promised a Gift Card for Switching in Store

I was promised in store that switching over to AT&T Fiber that I would receive a $250 gift card in the mail. The sales rep in store said that it would just come in the mail and that I should wait for it. I went in store and messaged the store sales rep multiple times as well asking about the gif

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.