AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

(1579)
N
When will fiber come to our Neighborhood - its been less than 1000 ft away for years.

We have had fiber on the main road for years, yet AT&T has not installed it down into our neighborhood. I have been calling for years, yet nothing changes.  I wish AT&T didn't have a monopoly on the fiber lines. 

Questions

Att will install fiber for neighbors behind us. But not in front

Hi, I have a situation where AT&T installed fiber behind us. Chased around customer service for 3 weeks. And that got us nowhere. Ok then I went to the AT&T store in Collierville, TN. Managed to get a manual order. Had a tech call me 1 day before install. They said that for some odd reason.

Questions

I’m so worn with att. Do you not have fiber 300? I was told it would be in my area 2 years ago. They said check back in a couple of weeks

I was told call back in a couple of weeks 2 years ago. I have gotten somewhat use to att’s not good service. But I so need to be able to have internet upstairs and it isn’t strong enough. I went from 50 to 55. And now it was moved to 75 without me asking. I was told fiber 300 would be available in a

Questions

Closed

How do I order the fiber my tenant is receiving?

I can't find anything on the website that shows better than 6 Mbps Internet, which I'm getting now as ADSL. My tenant has a big fiber loop in our common utility closet and a router or switch to convert it to twisted pair, covered in "property of AT&T" stickers. How do I get that? I can PM a moderato

Questions

How to request fiber?

I live in a good neighborhood with lots of lovely folks who would love fiber. How do we request to AT&T top build fiber out here? There's already some fiber coverage in the town.

Questions

AT&T Still Pulling Bait n Switch 2021

I was told I would get a $200 Visa Gift Card for switching from Spectrum to AT&T fiber by the lady who signed me up over the phone. 6 weeks later when I didn't get the email I was told to watch for I called and talked to the rewards center and was told that the gift card was only if I signed up

Questions

I need to see if I can be included

Internet connection

Questions

I am being told ATT Internet isn't available

We just recently moved into a newer home.   The neighbors around us have ATT, there is even a post at the end of our driveway that says ATT underground lines do not dig, but when we call we are told it isn't available at our address.  We are not understanding why.  Customer service has not been help

Questions

AT&T ADI to Broadband Conversion

I currently have AT&T ADI. I saw an offering for business broadband. Is it possible to convert my ADI to broadband? TIA!

Questions

ATT FIBER DEPLOYMENT

AT&T has run the Fiber to the end of my street about a month ago, and I haven't seen them since. I live in the smallest city in the entire Detroit Metro Area (6 square blocks) Pleasant Ridge, MI I think the instructions said don't disclose your address but I live on Hanover Rd. The city

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I be notified when fiber arrives in my neighborhood? Does ATT have a portal?

About 3 months ago, ATT trucks (lots of them) appeared frequently on my street. Speaking with the workers, it turns out that they were getting set to pull fiber and make it available in our neighborhood. Indeed, he said it would likely be available in 3-4 months.  That would be awesome because

Questions

Taxes on Internet Plans

I'm considering switching to AT&T Fiber because I just found out that there is a $13 additional tax included in my current internet service provider's monthly charges due to a voice line that is included in the internet package that I personally do not need. This provider does not have any plans

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.