Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(1683)
Horrible Customer Services Agent

I’m just new to AT&T fiber. So, I need to get more details about it. The customer services that I just call is horrible. I’m just calling to ask about AT&T fiber info. I’m not decide to order it now. The agent just pushing me to order from him, and he is saying that I’m wasting his time. Aft

Questions

AT&T Fiber Coverage Map

With all the data that AT&T has at their disposal about whether or not coverage is available at any given address, what would it take to generate a map showing what areas have fiber internet? Other companies have it (https://broadbandnow.com/Ziply-Fiber).  It would be a great benefit if th

Questions

At&t Fiber wanted

Everyone in my area has At&t Fiber except my street. We are surrounded by At&t fiber.  We were told 3 yrs ago that it would be a couple of months and we are still waiting.  There is no phone number to call to check.  We would like some help as to who to contact.

Questions

Fiber was Installed - However not showing as available online?

Fiber was installed in my Apartment complex - This happened months ago. The techs came - Installed it in my unit and I can see the Jack on my living room wall. BUT the online address verification tool says I don't have it! Can anyone from AT&T help with this please?

Questions

Rescheduled again!

Hello AT&T Family, We live in a new-construction community us, along with our neighbors, have been rescheduled several times now. When I reach out to AT&T support, I don't get a local office, I get an overseas representative that sees the same screen as me and insists the days provided th

Questions

Fiber installed how long till availability

In June Att sub contractors put fiber in our sub division. Digging lines and putting the boxes above ground every so often. Work seems to be done now. My question is how long does it typically take before I can order the service. I keep checking the availability but it just keeps offering me their

Questions

Credit Check Error?

Hi Forum, I've spent the entire week trying to get Fiber Internet. Day 1: attempted twice online, told to call. Called, informed it may be credit freeze. Unfroze all credit bureau accounts. Day 2: attempted twice online, told to call. customer service attempted once, told me to wait 24 hours

Questions

How to encourage AT&T to put fiber in my area

Hi. Does anyone have any tips on how to get fiber to one's area? Thanks.

Questions

AT&T Fiber is buried in my yard, when can I expect service offers?

In June of 2021 AT&T buried fiber on two sides of my yard (corner lot) and installed an underground junction in my neighbor's yard across the street. I have been waiting patiently and checking the AT&T Fiber Availability website monthly but after an entire year I have not been able to purcha

Questions

Possible sign of AT&T aerial fiber install soon?

Hi, I was on a bike ride in my neighborhood, I have seen these little anchors near telephone poles pop up in certain areas, they are all spray painted a very bright pink color , this one in the picture was near an existing AT&T fiber line that is active, I am wondering. Does this mean A

Questions

Be the first to reply

(60)
Ordered IPhone 14 Pro Max and never received

I ordered a new IPhone pro max and it shows that’s it been at a Louisville FedEx facility for 2 weeks now. I’ve called fedex and they said when they received the shipment there was nothing in the box and for me to contact AT&T. I can not figure out who to contact to either reissue the phone I or

Questions

• Wireless

Still have not received the Android 13 update for my Samsung S21Ultra

I have Baseband G998USQS5CVIG. I read a post that the Android 13 update had been posted on October 31 for this phone. However, I keep on checking for it and my phone says it has the current update and is still on Android 12. What's going on?

Questions

• Wireless

Upcoming Email Features?

what are some of the upcoming email related features??**edited

Questions

• Email

Volume on the receiver got turned down by accident. I want to turn it back up, but don't know how

I replaced the batteries in my remote. When that happened, the remove stopped controlling the TV so I had to reset the remote. Between replacing the new batteries and getting it reset, the volume on the TV receiver got turned down.  I need to know how to turn it backup.  I cannot find any

Questions

• TV

Best Black Friday tablet deals

Looking for the b3st black Friday tablet deal?

Questions

• Digital Life

ATT U-Verse app not working, doesn't remember log in info on iPhone.

I've been a U-Verse customer since the service was introduced. I have used the U-Verse daily until the past couple of weeks. The app doesn't remember my log in name or password. No facial recognition. Every time I try to use the app I have to sign in, put in my password, accept the Neilson (Edited p

Questions

• TV

Trending Accepted Solutions

(237)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.