Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

(1557)
E
construction completed several months ago, but cleanup is needed

On Lee Blvd. just north of Bobby Fuller on the west side of the road, ATT was working several months ago. I believe the work is complete. Presently on the easement, there is a piece of plywood, black plastic and some bricks left. About 30 ft south on the easement , they  also left some large chunks

Questions

When is Fiber coming to Kentwood, MI?

Keep getting the run around. Fiber is available NW Grand Rapids.  But not in Kentwood MI? Only availability is "Internet 100" which is rebadged AT&T DSL with connection still thru a phone outlet (ethernet). Thanks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Replace my router

My network dont work that good and its really slow. And I need a new router please if someone can come out and bring me one ill will be happy thank u

Questions

Adding another account to the same address.

I moved here a few months ago and I've been thinking on setting up service. There's apparently another user in this address and I don't know who they are. I was wondering if there's a 'how to' on setting up another account and service in the same address. What steps should I follow to do so?

Questions

Run cat6 and install rj45 port to other part of house

I've recently moved my desk to a back room in our house, which is unfortunately a deadzone. Our wifi is rather unreliable, so I'm wanting to have an Ethernet connection. I'm not sure how to get this done. Ideally I'd like to request a service tech to do this as my father who owns the house is insist

Questions

How to get an evaluation for Fiber availability

Fiber is available across the street from my house and on all sides of my neighborhood. AT&T has a cylindrical junction box at the corner of my property. I earnestly believe availability for us may simply be a mapping error. How do I get someone from AT&T to review the infrastructure laid he

Questions

At&t fiber optic lines

Hello we are stuck with coaxial cable internet in oak place dr denham springs louisiana. Every neighborhood around us has fiber except for us. Can we get fiber installed please?

Questions

When will Fiber be available at my home ?

When will Fiber be available at my home    

Questions

Promotion offer

There was a promotion offer for AT&T Internet upgrade at the time I had the 500 And the promotion said that if I upgrade it and went to fiber optic that I would receive $150 gift certificate I never did receive that gift certificate and brought it to their attention and they never did address it

Questions

Att Fiber for new construction

Any tips for getting ATT to connect fiber to my home? I’ll even take non-fiber internet! I just moved into a new construction but have been unable to get approved for internet. My neighbor has been trying for 4-5 weeks with no success. Another neighbor has Fiber and is only 5 houses down from us (th

Questions

Gift Card Not Recieved

Signed up for the AT&T fiber 300 plan and was told I’d get a 200 VISA gift card. A month and a half went by and still nothing in the mail or my emails. I called the reward center and the lady had said she could give me a 200$ Walmart gift card instead so that’s better than nothing. Still haven’t

Questions

Fiber internet

I have my utilities marked in my rural neighborhood. The water company had them marked all the down the road that flows into mine and mine. AT&T has started drilling on the upper road that goes into mine. They have stopped working but they have a big role orange of conduit in a parking lot at th

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.