AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

Fiber not available in my Area

Att dug up my street 5 years ago and tried to sell it door to door. Now it's not available? I'm guessing nobody wanted it so they stopped offering it. Tried chat says it's available 6am CT. It's almost 9am.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Address issues, new Fiber Service.

I am moving to a new neighborhood and was ordering internet service. I was able to pull the address during the day on my work computer. However, while completing my order, due to a meeting, the order timed out. End of the day, I decided to order again on my home computer, but I am no longer able t

Questions

Door to door sales

Today an AT&T salesperson (who I understand to be a third-party rep) came to my door offering fiber with faster speeds and lower prices. I've been having problems with my current internet provider, so obviously I gave her more information than I should have and told her I would need time to dis

Questions

How can I find an order receipt that was not emailed to me for a service I ordered online?

Ordered service online and there were 4 promos applied totalling 450.00 in giftcards. How do I see my order receipt? Wasn't emailed one.

Questions

How can we get fiber extended to all streets in our neighborhood?

We live in an area where literally, some streets have ATT fiber run to them, and others, like the next street over, do not. There is a lot of interest in our community to switch to fiber, as the only COAX provider has been having a number of issues.  Many individuals in our neighborhood have b

Questions

EBB

I am currently ATT's Internet customer, and I was recently approved for the ebb line and they email me the code. But I don’t know what are next steps I should do to enroll with ATT.

Questions

Delivery method

Is 1 gig AT&T fiber in Woodstock, GA, delivered using PPPoE or DHCP?

Questions

When will high speed internet be available in New Orleans?

When will high speed internet be available in New Orleans?

Questions

fiber rollout

so has roll outs stopped? I'm looking at the map of fiber and its just around major cities. it denotes green and blue blips in the map legend green meaning "good for you you got fiber" and blue meaning " good for you fiber is coming "soon"" on the map there is no blue blips.   im here for

Questions

My neighbor has ATT Uverse. How can I get them to extend it to my house?

My house is at the end of a road. The ATT fiber stops at a hotel which is just before my neighborhood. My neighborhood is an existing subdivision with 30 houses. None of the 30 houses have internet access except satellite (Exede) which is slow and expensive. Can you help us get ATT fiber extended t

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T CIO??

Who is the CIO for AT&T? I am on the phone with a technician who says I did not have a technician come out today because the account was never finalized.  Yesterday I filled out a request for internet and got 2 confirmation emails, and the order completion notice on the screen said my tech

Questions

Availability in my neighbor.

Only internet service available is Internet Basic 768kbps. If i order this service, can i upgrade it to At&t Fiber? or upgrade isn't available either? the internet im having is (Edited per community guidelines) unmatched download and upload speed. 500mb download and 20mb upload. What im

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.