AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

(1579)
How to request fiber at new address if it says unavailable now

Originally it said I could get fiber at my new address so I signed up before I moved and now they say it is not available. Is there somewhere I can request that they expand to my neighborhood? It is available all around my new address but not precisely at it.

Questions

How can I know if fiber is available in my address in the future?

I have a simple question: if at&t fiber will be available in the future? My home is in Leander, TX. As it is marked as "available" on the map from at&t, only some communities can get fiber in the city. I know my address is unavailable now, but I need a definite answer that if I can get

Questions

Requesting Fiber in my area

I live in Amarillo, TX and the neighborhood can only get Suddenlink. I called 8 different internet providers and they all said they don't service this area. I hate Suddenlink, but it's the only one I could get. Is there any way AT&T could extend the Fiber connection, or whatever, to zip code 791

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

VISA Reward Card Missing

When I signed up for AT&T Fiber online with ACTNOW promo code it said I would get 2 x $100 reward cards. I got the email to redeem the first one but didn't get an email to redeem the second one. Will someone at AT&T please resolve this for me?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why are the options so bad

My only options are 50 mbps for my area but if I go to xfinity my options are 300 and 600 mbps, why

Questions

Internet Concern

I need a technician to come out and see if I can get internet everyone I asked they can't help me. I've been trying to get fiber for 2 years now an d no help.

Questions

AT&T fiber in affluent Sherman Oaks, when?

Trying to get fiber, but it looks like AT&T only goes up to 25Mbps, compared to starting speeds from Spectrum at 200Mbps and I have 1000Mbps from them. AT&T has been giving me direct mail advertising looking for over two years.  I am not convinced that I am on AT&T's roadmap, after

Questions

Los Angeles be advised

Started looking into switching to fiber when an AT&T salesman came to my apartment complex. Luckily I didn't give him much information as I was working and didn't have time to chat. He looked legit, had an ATT badge, an iPad and was well spoken. He said that fiber was just completed in my neighb

Questions

How to update the fiber order?

How to update the fiber order?

Questions

New Construction House

My new construction house is in a semi-rural area. Both of my neighbors have AT&T Fiber internet, so I was interested in getting it as well. I called AT&T to request Fiber, and they said “Fiber isn’t available at your address”. I tried telling them both of my neighbors have it, and they agai

Questions

Why does AT&T Fiber make an appointment knowing they are not coming?

Had an appointment for 1000 Fiber Installation today but the tech no showed. No call no nothing and I took a day of vacation from work. Called in to customer support and they stated construction crews have to do some work to enable my house to be served. Could you have at least done a little resear

Questions

Fiber 1000 ordering, online availability web page is wrong, shows my house as not services=d

All my neighbors have Fiber 1000 available, including 3 houses services from the same telephone pole as me. I asked an AT&T tech working on a neighbors house, and he confirmed that Fiber 1000 is available at my house; however, on the AT&T Fiber Availability Web site, it does show that all my

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.