AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(1688)
J

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Two "AT&T employees" door-to-door legit?

In our growing neighborhood in the past four years, we've had at least three AT&T door visits which hasn't bothered me until yesterday.  Prior "ATT" visits were typically congenial - I'd mention I was satisfied with my current provider in all aspects- reliability, price, bandwidth, etc. Th

Questions

Request AT&T Fiber in my area

Hello AT&T, I'm currently living in the Livonia, MI area and a few months back noticed Comcast putting in Fiber in our area. When I told customer support about this, and that Comcast was offering a pretty compelling deal for Xfinity internet, they rushed with such concern to retain me as a cu

Questions

How to request fiber?

I live in a good neighborhood with lots of lovely folks who would love fiber. How do we request to AT&T top build fiber out here? There's already some fiber coverage in the town.

Questions

Closed

Fiber service request

I wonder why the ATT Fiber is not available in Windward southside.   I have talked to lots of my neighbors and we all want this service.  This time of working from home and doing everything on the internet is so much needed. It is also available in all the communities around us, includin

Questions

Need escalation to get address validated

@ATTHelp I am looking for an escalation at AT&T that can help me get my address validated.   We have been trying for over a month to get fiber internet at our new construction home. We are the first house on our street. I used the link to "check your availability" and it says, "Looks

Questions

Closed

Fiber install help- address not verified

We have been trying for over a month to get fiber internet at our new construction home. We spoke to a technician that was at a neighbor’s house, who confirmed that we do have fiber at our address. No one at customer service knows what to do. They have created multiple tickets and we still don’t ha

Questions

Why is it so hard to see my order status page?

I ordered fiber over a week ago and it says package is shipped and all im trying to do is track my order but i keep getting redirected to the troubleshoot and repair site and says it cant access it over and over again. Getting anywhere on this god forsaken website is a nightmare. Redirects and cons

Questions

Is upgrade to fiber internet mandatory?

I’ve been getting email ads from AT&T saying fiber internet is now in my area and offering deals on upgrading. Then I got a voicemail message from a name/number I don’t recognize saying AT&T is “getting rid of” old equipment and that I need to schedule an appointment to upgrade.  So is

Questions

Neighbors have att internet but I cannot get it

I built two new houses on the same property as my current house that has att internet but att is saying I cannot get internet at those addresses even though I have internet at the current house and it is further from the main hub than the new addresses. The property is a triangle and because of that

Questions

Fiber Optic Availability

ATT ran fiber optic down our road over a year ago in Harris County, Tomball, TX. There are pull boxes all along the road. We currently only have poor satellite internet available on our road, so the entire street is desperately waiting for ATT to turn this service on. Why after a year is this still

Questions

Be the first to reply

(209)
Wifi Connected but No Internet

I continually get a strong WiFi signal on my ATT Internet, but I constantly get the exclamation bar, meaning no internet. I have tried to replace the ATT Modem, but nothing.

Questions

• Internet

Bellsouth email address password reset

In short, need a password reset.  My spouse has died.  Her phone was the phone on record.  I have no way to reset the password that was forgotten.  What do I do?  What number do I call?  HELP!

Questions

• Email

I know my email, password, and user ID, but ATT says it is incorrect, when I try and access my sbcglobal.net email account.

I know my email, password, and user ID, but ATT says it is incorrect, when I try and access my sbcglobal.net email account. I try and reset the password, and get all the way to the security questions.  I enter the correct ones, and they state it is wrong.  There is no other option given t

Questions

• Email

Bellsouth.net

I have a bellsouth.net sub account with AT&T but AT&T website will not allow me to change password. Any solutions?

Questions

• Email

Circular problem with code sent to inaccessible att.net email account - cannot log in

Every time I try to reset my password, a code is sent to the att.net email account I am trying to access. Code is not sent to my phone # or my backup/linked email account with Yahoo.com

Questions

• Email

Not receiving my OTP sent from Amazon to my email.

My email was hacked about a week ago. I have change my password, but I'm not receiving my OTP sent from Amazon to my email.  I therefore do not have access to my account.  I have tried to get this resolved through Amazon for a week but have been unsuccessful. 

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(320)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.