AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(4646)
Property damage, water polluted, landslide caused from towers built above my house and on my water source for my home

Hello, I live in Washington state and my family has lived on this property for several generations. A few years ago (unsure of exactly when) two cell towers were built above my house and directly over the water stream that my house has used since 1939. I’ve read about some of what they put into the

Questions

New POA community Fiber availability

Who do I need to speak to about the availability of internet (Fiber) for a new POA community. Area code 76050 Grandview Texas FM 4411

Questions

Fiber line cut. Out of service for over 3 weeks, going on 4.

On Oct 20, 2022 an Xfinity contractor cut our ATT fiber line. My residence has been without internet since then. Thankfully, the wireless division added hotspot data to our phone plans at no charge, but we have since almost completely exhausted that data. The bury contractor came out yesterday (N

Questions

Accepted Solution

Digging for AT&T fiber in front of my house

My subdivision is pre-wired for AT&T Fiber. It is buried at the front of my home somewhere.  AT&T has a 3rd party that has to come out to dig for the fiber cable but they cannot give me a timeline for resolution.  It has been 3 weeks since my original appointment.   Has

Questions

Att Dedicated Business Fiber Rates?

Hi guys, We were recently quoted $950 for 100/100 by a Att rep that came out to our site. Apparently they cover construction costs as well up to 10K for dedicated lines but not sure what's involved. Does this look on par with typical dedicated business fiber rates? If we have a Business Fan account

Questions

Huge compliment to Kerry

I deal with customer service reps every day all day and never have I had someone as courteous, intelligent and helpful as the one who helped me today with AT&T internet regarding a cut service line. His name is Kerry and the service ticket was set for nov 10. if someone can find out his agent I

Questions

Disrespectfull employee

My wife called me to work telling me that one of the att employees was rude and disrespectfull when she asked him "what was the reason to come into our backyard and dig?"  That employee told her that he had the right to come in whenever he wanted to and if the gate had lock, that he could bri

Questions

Optic Fiber Rewiring

AT&T ran some wires through a pipe on our property some time back. Now the pipe is broke and we need to replace it.  Before it  can be replaced, we need AT&T to come out and rewire it.  Can someone please get in contact with me about this matter?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Cable depth

Area was marked, but would like to know how deep cables are actually buried.

Questions

Closed

FIBER NEW INSTALL

Who can I contact at Att to get my service working? Talked to everyone there for almost a week and still not working. No one seems to know what is going on

Questions

Be the first to reply

(243)
Iphone 14 unlocking

Hello. So please i got an Att iphone 14. And i want it to be unlocked so that i can use another sim on it. So please is that possible and how much will it cost me. Thank you

Questions

• Wireless

How to transfer money from credit card to bank

I got a refund on a credit card. I want to transfer it to my bank account.  

Questions

• Wireless

What is the Proof of Income for a Mortgage Loan?

What is the Proof of Income for a Mortgage Loan?

Questions

• Digital Life

AT&T fiber ordering

Every single house in my neighborhood has the option for fiber and my house is directly in the middle. My neighbors right next to me(left and right) have it etc. on the website I only have the option for 50mb. Is this a bug on the website and it’s just not updated?

Questions

• Internet

Dispositivo perdido o robado

Que pasa si después que se reporta un celular como perdido o robado lo encuentro pero ya el dispositivo ha Sido reemplazado

Questions

• Wireless

Cancel Recent order

I'm trying to cancel my recent but it's telling me to sign into my account and I don't have an account

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(471)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.