Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

(4360)
When will I get fiber internet in my Area?

I live in a city where 95% of my zip code gets Fiber. I have a family member who lives 5 miles away (less than) and they are about to get Fiber? Why can I not get it and where can i request Fiber in my area?

Questions

Bellsouth fiber optic

Outside of my house there is a cylindrical box with a label that states "bellsouth buried fiber optic cable" however when I inquire about fiber internet att tells me its is not available and they just give me the usual run around. At one point they finally told me they were going to send a tech out

Questions

Fiber burial operator destroys yard.

I live in a new housing development with new sod and grass seed so when I got a text message on July 13th saying that AT&T is coming out to bury my new fiber I figured they'd "be gentle" as the neighbors have had no problems with their cable getting buried.  I come home from work to see th

Questions

Installation Question regarding Vapor Barriers

I am looking into ATT Fiber installation for my home as a secondary or possibly the primary internet source with Spectrum as a backup. I work from home so if one has an outage I would switch to the other circuit. My question is related to the Fiber installation. Is there a lot of under-house work to

Questions

I feel like no one understands the problem...4 days since installation and no service

On 7/11/22 I called and scheduled for ATT to come out and install the new fiber service available in our neighborhood. Set it up for the 22nd. On 7/12/22 I decided we would cancel our Uverse TV and switch to YouTubeTv due to the huge cost difference. On 7/22 the install team came out and set everyt

Questions

Fiber installation cut underground dog fence

I recently switched to AT&T Fiber, against my better judgment. The install went well and then lost service. The technician came out the next day and was outstanding! THEN...I spent a while on the phone and chat trying to make sure that the contractor coming to bury the line would contact me befo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Conduit

Can anyone tell me why there are white,green,blue conduit I know orange stands for communications surely there would not be sewer or water in conduit.

Questions

Smart Home Manager App

I have done everything to log into my app. The guy who installed my internet could not get it to work. I have spent over 6 hours just trying to talk to someone. Has any other customer had this problem and if so what do you do?

Questions

Post installation issue

I had ATT Fiber installed a week or so ago and it works great.  However, where the wire is laid they put a tube into the ground and ran the sire through it and into the house. The problem is that I need to have the tube moved - not where it comes into the house). We're having a patio being pou

Questions

AT&T said Fiber Internet service was available for a house and allowed us to sign-up for service, but continues to delay installation.

My wife and I were looking at houses to rent or buy. We frequently used the search tool at https://www.att.com/buy/broadband/availability.html to see if a house had AT&T's Fiber broadband service. We found a house and checked Internet availability using the link above. AT&T said service was

Questions

Requesting fiber

Hi,I recently purchased a new construction home in Riverside, Ca. Our neighborhood has 10 new homes. For some reason the developer had att install copper rather than fiber. This has caused all of us to have very slow internet connections. There are no other internet options currently in the neighbor

Questions

Internet installation but missing fiber cable from ATT box in the street to garage

Will I need to get another team of installers besides the one I entered on the website if I have a new house that needs ATT run the cable from the street to the garage or anyone might do this? I moved to a brand new community owned by only ATT so I cant get cable or other vendor except for ATT.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.