Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

M

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T shows Fiber available at my address, but it is not...

AT&T's availability tool shows that Fiber is available at my address, but it is not. On two recent occasions, I've scheduled installation only to

Questions

We want Fiber in Winnemucca Nevada USA

Why does AT&T not offer fiber directly to homes/residences in Winnemucca Nevada? Businesses are able to get fiber, but not personal residences.

Questions

misse installation appointment

I was scheduled for an appointment made with your technician Dario. The appointment was missed. Now I have no idea when or if you're coming to do the

Questions

The Fiber is already there, but I can't get installation support to realize it

I'm buy a new construction house. AT&T installed fiber in February.  I talked to several workers wearing AT&T shirts with AT&T truck

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber install on new power lines

Hi all - I have a few acres and a home outside of San Antonio in Bexar county and the electric company (CPS) notified me they are going to be chang

Questions

Smart Home Manager App Won't Download

I've been trying to download this app all day and it just sits there pending. I cleaned up my phone - it's running optimally, no viruses, I even delet

Questions

What has happened to ATT's customer service?

I have been a ATT customer since the 1990's and I have never had such horrific customer service as I had last week. This service literally cost me hu

Questions

Alt Optic Network Modem Question

Got fiber installed today, tech said that a 320 modem would not work because I was on an "Alt Optic" network... he said the main backbone of the netwo

Questions

Buried Lines

Why is it that no one is managing the buried wire Deptment.  I was supposed to have my wires buried yesterday and was told i was scheduled multiple ti

Questions

New Home Construction Fiber

We’re building a new home and would like AT&T fiber internet. Our neighbors are also building and would like fiber internet, plus there is a thir

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T fiber optic cable

No problem with service but cable has not been buried as stated by servicemen. It’s been 6 days when can I expect someone to come out?

Questions

Install VPN on BGW210-700

The AT&T tech support just told me my router (BGW210-700) was VPN ready and should have no problem to install VPN on it. However I have read on th

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.