AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(4646)
ATT not repairing landscaping back to normal

ATT has been out three times total over this Summer and Fall digging new fiber lines. Every time they have not come even reasonably close to fixing our landscaping back to the way it was before. They have completely ruined parts of our yard by mixing landscaping rock in with the dirt. The people tha

Questions

Accepted Solution

property damage from fiber construction

Who do we contact to get reimbursed for damage to our property where AT&T installed fiber?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Door to door sales person harrassment

HelloThere is an AT&T representative canvasing my neighborhood. I CLEARLY MARKED my front door NO SOLICITATION.  The representative does not press my ring doorbell - instead she opens my storm door and BEATS ON MY FRONT DOOR making my dogs bark and howl. I work from home several da

Questions

Commercial Building Prep for Fiber (New Construction)

We're in the process of building a commercial building in an area with AT&T Fiber. The builder wants to know what requirements AT&T has for the building itself to prepare it for service.  (Contractor says it's a whole lot easier now to run pipes and wires than when everything gets fini

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How long until fiber is offered after install on street?

3 weeks ago, fiber optic line was installed in my neighborhood and ran in front of my house with a junction box present. The site still shows it is unavailable in my area and support cannot tell me any time frame of when it may be available. Can anyone here help with some sort of timetable?

Questions

Closed

Fiber install question

I just signed up for fiber which is new to my neighborhood with an install date next week. I currently have an old telephone box on the side of the house that has a cat5e run to my network closet. I understand that there has to be an ONT where the fiber changes to an Ethernet cable, which then runs

Questions

Fiber Optic Cable Installation Not Completed

In the utility easement behind 126 McKnight Street, Florence, Alabama: Fiberoptic cable was installed, but the installation crew never returned  to tension the cable.  An anchor was installed in the easement, but the anchor was never used.  The fiber optic cable sags through the dogw

Questions

BGW210-700 IP Passthrough to router works but PORT FORWARDING DOES NOT WORK

I've set a separate router to handle WIFI and DHCP instead of using the ATT modem. IP Passthrough has been set up and everything is working fine as far as that goes. The problem is with port forwarding.  It just doesn't work.  I've searched this forum and scoured the interweb but found no

Questions

Closed

Sewer Line Damaged by ATT Fiber with an IMMEDIATE HEALTH HAZARD

AT&T laid fiber lines in my yard and near the box a sinkhole developed.  They came out and repaired the sinkhole and pretty much said "OK It won't happen again".  Fast forward, my yard has been sinking and developing holes where the lines were laid. I developed a plumbing issue and after paying over

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

AT&T Contractors damaged my Sewer Pipe.

Contractors boring for installing AT&T fiber in our neighborhood damaged my sewer pipe that runs from my home to the main sewer. I called a plumber to because all my plumbing was backed up. He scoped my sewer line and find and clear a blockage from my sewer and he found that my sewer pipe was

Questions

Be the first to reply

(245)
What is the Proof of Income for a Mortgage Loan?

What is the Proof of Income for a Mortgage Loan?

Questions

• Digital Life

AT&T fiber ordering

Every single house in my neighborhood has the option for fiber and my house is directly in the middle. My neighbors right next to me(left and right) have it etc. on the website I only have the option for 50mb. Is this a bug on the website and it’s just not updated?

Questions

• Internet

How to access the Cisco Router Login page?

The Cisco Router Login page can be used to gain access to the main setup wizard. Once you have access to the router setup wizard, you can begin editing the network settings and work on ensuring seamless internet access. If you face issues completing the router login process or using the setup wizard

Questions

• Internet

my sites is t open when I connect net with AT&T Internet

three of my site problem is with AT&T Internet when I connect internet from AT&T Internet the I search My sites on google sites is not open why please anyone tel me about this thanks. site1: pressublimation   site2: pickleballobby site3: thescopes

Questions

• Internet

Dispositivo perdido o robado

Que pasa si después que se reporta un celular como perdido o robado lo encuentro pero ya el dispositivo ha Sido reemplazado

Questions

• Wireless

Cancel Recent order

I'm trying to cancel my recent but it's telling me to sign into my account and I don't have an account

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(471)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.