Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

(4360)
Non responsive construction contact

I have contacted the contractor and the ATT construction number provided on the door hanger.. The contractor said they are following the map given them by ATT and to call the number, [EDITED per Community Guidelines]. I have left three very detailed messages and have not received the courtesy of a

Questions

Very low hanging wires from telephone pole

How can I get someone to come out and fix the extremely low hanging wires that's draping across our driveway?  Also, they did work on the telephone pole awhile back, but they just added a block of wood to the old wood pole.  It looks very half-(Edited per community guidelines)ed, and trashy.  Is the

Questions

ONT cable to nonexistent Ethernet port on the service box

I’m not able to plug a the red ONT cable into the service box as there isn’t a port. The only Ethernet port being used is a yellow wire that seems like it is connected to something for the apartment itself. No idea. I was under the impression someone was coming out to help me and I didn’t know this

Questions

Wire still above ground 5 months after installation

We were told at the time of installation in March that someone would be back out to bury the wire underground. It is almost August and no one has been back. The wire is still running across our front yard and driveway. It is unsightly and a hazard when mowing. Who can I call to get this addressed?

Questions

Ethernet to PC using att uverse

So my main att uverse router is in the living room, and the only option i had was to install my Gaming PC two rooms over. I cannot use wi-fi due to slow download speed. I was wondering if i need to run a Ethernet from my main router to the room, or if i plugged ethernet to the uverse cable box in th

Questions

AT&T fiber was installed in my neighborhood, but shows as not available at my house

AT&T fiber was installed in my neighborhood 7-8 months ago and though it is on the pole outside my house and available to my neighbors 2 doors down on either side (as well as the rest of the neighborhood), the availability tool shows it is not available at my house. It also shows as not availabl

Questions

Is AT&T not putting the ends and cable lines on Cat 5 in residential houses

We were under the impression that AT&T would put the ends and cable lines on the Cat 5 when we are building the homes for our customers. Is this not true?

Questions

High Speed/ Fibert Internet

Hello, I was wondering if Fiber will be installed in Berea Church Rd and Little River rd areas of Hendersonville NC 28739. We have had 6 mbps speed for 16 years and I know multiple people in the area who would like fiber service, 6-10mbps speed isnt viable for multi-family homes especially those who

Questions

Worst business practice ever?

I have had two internet installation appointments cancelled and have been waiting since July 15th for internet. Now am being told o need to wait until august 1st to have another “appointment”. Why am I getting put at the back of the line when AT&T’s technician is the one not showing up and then

Questions

Fiber optics install yard damage

Hello, I reside in Springfield Township in Lucas county ohio. Fiber optics are currently being installed causing property damage to our neighborhood yards beyond the easements. Who do we contact to get this matter resolved?

Questions

At&t Fiber Installation

Does anyone know how At&t does their fiber installation for homes? Do they use the phone port or is there a different system as it is fiber?

Questions

Getting apartment rewired

Good evening, We are having our apartment rewired this week due to slower than expected internet speeds. We are in an area that has fiber and we pay for the 2Gbps plan. I understand that these numbers are best case scenario and many factors go in to what is actually being pushed to a device and

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.