Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

D
Unclear explanation for AT&T service delay

I was suppose to have my AT&T fiber service installed today. Nobody showed up for the appointment and when I called AT&T customer service I wa

Questions

How many months does it take to get fiber optics installed?

AT&T has been digging up our neighborhood for MONTHS!!!!!!!! When does it end? Holes, flags, trucks, spools all over for the entire summer.....si

Questions

Fiber cable on top of irrigation hoses

AT&T replaced my fiber optic cable over the top of my irrigation hoses is at least 2 spots that I can see. Shouldn’t the cable be buried below the

Questions

High speed fiber internet location

Can AT&T be my Super Patrick Roadhouse Swayze, and save me and the town from the old Spectrum man (Edited per community guidelines)h0£€?  Or will ATT&

Questions

Two large open holes with exposed cables and gas line never filled next to sidewalk

One of AT&T's contractor came to our neighborhood to dig up two very large holes in the neighborhood so that a fiber line could be connected. The

Questions

3rd Party Billing??

I received a letter in the mail from Schifrin, Gagnon & Dickey saying that I owe AT&T for repairs to a cut internet line and I am supposed to

Questions

When will I get fiber in my neighborhood?

I know all about the "availability" link, and I've been checking it regularly. I've been told that all non-rural AT&T service areas will have fiber by

Questions

Accepted Solution

Connect to fiber without wifi

To work from home i need to connect my PC to the internet without using wifi. Currently I have fiber ONT cable connected to router which gives me wifi

Questions

Fiber optic cable / U Verse in Gainesville 32608 area code

Question: WHEN (real date and timeframe) is Fiber optic / Uverse going to be installed and available in our development (Tower 24). We live in Tower 2

Questions

New Construction Home

AT&T fiber internet is available for both my neighbors addresses (directly beside my new home) but is showing not available for my new address. I

Questions

Installation date different on myATT App vs att.com

My installation date on my app is August 16th, 1-3PM where as the website lists my installation date as August 17th, 1-3PM Which source is more acc

Questions

Fiber in my Neighborhood

We have heard through our HOA that AT&T Fiber will be installed in the area without access some time (or beginning sometime) this year. Is there a

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.