Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

L

Accepted Solution

Property Damage

When laying the line in our front yard, the installer cut the water line and now we have a leak. Who do I need to contact?

Questions

1G Inet over Fiber

Anyone know when ATT is going start expanding there fiber network?   How will it compare to Verizon's fiber network?

Questions

AT&T broke main water pipe and left a hole open in our front yard after fiber installation

We had an incident that AT&T came to our house after 3rd appointments finally installing a fiber internet conduit for our house. The AT&T con

Questions

Does fiber optics installation damage laid turf

I have Turf in my entire yard. I DO not want anything dug in my yard...a VERY expensive damage if they do.  Been on hold over 2 hours with ATT a

Questions

Peach tree way: Amaya Utility broke my main water line

Hello AT&T subcontracted the work to Amaya Utility . They have broken and clogged my main water line. Need urgent repair Address : Peach tree way,

Questions

Is AT&T Fiber is Good ?

May I know AT&T Fiber is better than other, if yes then how

Questions

Residential Fiber Build-out

Is there a number I can call to discuss building out fiber to my neighborhood? Most of us are willing to compensate AT&T for the effort. We're tir

Questions

Fiber outlets in house but not provided to my area?

I recently moved into a home with plug-ins all over the house for at&t fiber but online it said it's not offered in my area. Checking nearby wifi

Questions

Att Fiber

Is there any way to find out when they will offer fiber in my neighborhood? A few years ago, the laid fiber to more than half the neighborhood then q

Questions

Cable

I need to know if you are installing cable in Rainbow Lakes Estates, Dunnellon FL

Questions

Aerial Fiber

We are in Rural Morton IL and aerial fiber will be passing by our house soon. Ameren power line is 13'10" from our driveway.  With AT&T fibe

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T fiber repair

Is there any independent Fiber repair technicians in the McAllen Texas area?

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.