Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(4775)
file a claim for property damage

While putting the fiber AT and T drilled trough my pipe and replaced it with a hot water hose without informing me. In winter, the part replaced by AT& T busted and water leaked. I called the plumber to fix the damage . The plumber took photos and video of the damage. Since it was an emergency,

Questions

Box Should Not Have Been Installed in Front of House

I just bought this house. I ordered AT&T wireless service.  The Installer put the box right in the middle front of the house, not with the other utility boxes on the side of the house.  This is a fixture on my house and it is ridiculous.  No one else in the neighborhood has a box

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can we please get a fiber line on the Santa Barbara Dr. (between McNichols and Santa Maria).

There are a handful of customers that exist on Santa Barbara Dr. (between McNichols and Santa Maria). There's fiber available a couple blocks north on Pennington, however currently my street can only get up to 50mbps. Xfinity recently went up by $20 and I would like to convert my services over to AT

Questions

Indiana resident here

Just found out they drilled through our sewer line yesterday. And they refuse to move it and want us to pay for the plumber we hired to run an entire new line from my house to drain out. I have a feeling this is going to be a huger hassle than originally thought.

Questions

Outside Facility Issue

I recently bought a new construction home after watching with baited breath for AT&T Fiber to be available at the address. Finally, a few months before completion and closing, I'm informed by AT&T that fiber is now available there, and I immediately sign up and schedule installation for 1/28

Questions

Will AT&T continue my dsl till fiber upgrade in Jan2023?

I originally received letter that dsl upgrade to fiber must be done/scheduled by 12/06/2022 or my DSL will be discontinued.  I called and initially scheduled fiber upgrade for 12/13/2022…. And I know dsl would work till that date.    I just changed the fiber upgrade appointment to J

Questions

Moving

Hi, As I am moving, I would like to know how to change the installation address. Thanks

Questions

Att fiber install now my xfinty is out

Today att came and is installing fiber now my xfinty is not working

Questions

Who To Call For Installation From Street To House

AT&T has been installing fiber in our neighborhood utility lines (underground) for the past year or so. A neighbor across the street got fiber successfully installed recently, so I ordered Fiber 1000 and the installer came today and said that there was no connection from the street to our home y

Questions

Outside Facility Issue

I've been trying to get ahold of someone who actually knows what is going on with my fiber install for almost 5 months. I've scheduled an install 3 times now and all have been cancelled, getting someone in chat or on the phone that doesn't just read from a script is nearly impossible. I've seen mult

Questions

Be the first to reply

(135)
Overcharge to account after account cancellation

Around the start of November I was traveling from the states to Okinawa Japan on Order since that where I’m currently stationed at. Prior to leaving the states I called and made the last set of my payment for my account, and attempted to cancel my account only to be accomplish the attempt in Guam w

Questions

• Wireless

Research the Product you are Buying Before you Buy

Sharing an experience regarding a phone purchase to help someone else not have the same experience I did; it's not all negative. It is my belief all things work together for good. We learn and we grow through our experiences. We can also help others by sharing our experience/stories. My story is l

Questions

• Wireless

unable to attach files

unAble to attach files in emails

Questions

• Email

Urgent

I applied online but the submission never went through and it took money from my bank

Questions

I need help getting in my account i forgot my id an password

I need to update my information but cant get into my account i damaged my phone and unable to get verification sent to my phone an i cant remember the password to the email i set wit my account

Questions

• Wireless

Trade in

AT and T had promotion at sams club to trade in iPhone 11 for IPhone 14. I was told that as long as the trade in phone is not broken and in good condition, I will get credit of $750 to offset the cost of the new phone. After waiting for more than a month, I just receive a gift card of $130 in the ma

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(157)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless