Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

(4480)
J
AT&T Fiber - Frustrating Issues with Even More Frustrating Customer Service

Fiber installed 3 weeks ago. Maybe 3-4 occasions where connectivity dropped. Assumed it was due to new installs for neighbors. As of yesterday when I returned home from a weekend away it is completely out. New fiber routes are fun through my yard for neighbors, and now mine will not work. AT&

Questions

Website says fiber available but rep says it's not?

I'm moving in about a month. The availability checker indicates that fiber is available at my new address. Today, I set up the move and placed an order with a rep successfully, but an hour or so later I received an email that my order did not go through. When I called customer support, the person sa

Questions

How do you get wires buried

It has been over a month since we had service installed. How long does it take for someone to come out and bury the lines from date of install. We moved in February 27th and our cable wire is still not buried Please respond so we can get this taken care of as soon as possible. It is crossing over o

Questions

Can’t connect Vizio Tv to wifi

We just got fiber internet. Everything has connected well and working wonderfully except our Vizio tvs. Every time we get a message saying can’t connect. I’m not sure what to do. We have one TV that’s a different brand and it connected just fine. It’s only the Vizio branded ones that we are having t

Questions

Neighbor eligible for Fiber . . . but I'm not

Hi - I've just discovered that my neighbor (175 feet away) is eligible for AT&T Fiber (Internet 1000), but my address still shows only Internet 10. Any suggestions how to reach someone at AT&T who can assess whether the Fiber line can be extended to my house? Thanks!

Questions

Fiber Installation: Horrible job, drilled into the house / bent panels to get the job done

How do I report a problem with installation of the fiber run to my house? Pre-fiber, I had a AT&T land-line. House is newer construction, and has an external "Phone" access panel, behind which is the AT&T NID for the land line. Day before my fiber installation, AT&T techs showed u

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hypergig Upgrade

Hello, I currently have 1 gig fiber and it’s been terrific. Hypergig is now available in my area so I upgrade to 2 gig. I’m waiting for installation but am curious what that will entail. Will they need to run a new fiber drop from the alley? I currently have the white ONT (with power brick) in my

Questions

Safety

Open fiber optic holes in Rippke Creek addition in Edmond OK.   Improperly fenced off holes not properly protected.  Small children in the neighborhoods, 1x3 and 2x4 ft holes with standing water in them.  Not safe for the little ones.   Fencing is stretched across the cent

Questions

McAfee Subscription

I am showing another email on my McAfee account. How do I change it?

Questions

Red flags in yard

I have red AT&T flags all over my front yard. Who do I contact to find out what they mean and when they can be removed?

Questions

AT&T fiber was installed in my neighborhood, but shows as not available at my house

AT&T fiber was installed in my neighborhood 7-8 months ago and though it is on the pole outside my house and available to my neighbors 2 doors down on either side (as well as the rest of the neighborhood), the availability tool shows it is not available at my house. It also shows as not availabl

Questions

Unburied wires

My internet cable was accidentally cut by our lawn service back on May 18th, I had a technician come out and install a new line. I was then told the new line would be buried by 06/02/2022. On 06/03 I could still see the line in my backyard and contacted the buried wire department after getting the r

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.