Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

P
Requesting fiber for my neighborhood (fiber less than 100 yards away)

I have been trying to get AT&T Fiber for a long time. The service is not in our neighborhood. It is in two neighboring neighborhoods 0.4 miles awa

Questions

Accepted Solution

Att fiber installation (Ethernet)

Just purchased a house with 5+ Ethernet outlets in each room but I’m not getting Ethernet in any them. My gateway is in my living room and plugs into

Questions

Why don't I have Fiber yet?

I was curious why my new neighbor hood (20+ years old), literally about 2 miles away from my old neighborhood, in the same zip code, Doesn't have Fibe

Questions

AT&T Fiber in my neighborhood?

We bought a new construction home in a development. The builder doesn’t know if ATT Fiber will be a available. The surrounding established neighborhoo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Start service

Hi I’m interested in signing up for at&t i currently have food stamps so I’m also lookn for the assistance program.

Questions

Closed

Cell phones do not work after AT&T fiber internet installed.

I have Mint Mobile and Assurance Wireless cell phone service. You installed fiber internet...now cell signal is "NO SERVICE".  I step outside on

Questions

Consultation With AT&T "Burial" Contractor Before Committing To AT&T Fiber

A salesman who represented AT&T had us convinced that we needed AT&T for TV and internet. Fine, we were ready to cut the cable with our curre

Questions

Accepted Solution

Property Damage

When laying the line in our front yard, the installer cut the water line and now we have a leak. Who do I need to contact?

Questions

1G Inet over Fiber

Anyone know when ATT is going start expanding there fiber network?   How will it compare to Verizon's fiber network?

Questions

AT&T broke main water pipe and left a hole open in our front yard after fiber installation

We had an incident that AT&T came to our house after 3rd appointments finally installing a fiber internet conduit for our house. The AT&T con

Questions

Does fiber optics installation damage laid turf

I have Turf in my entire yard. I DO not want anything dug in my yard...a VERY expensive damage if they do.  Been on hold over 2 hours with ATT a

Questions

Peach tree way: Amaya Utility broke my main water line

Hello AT&T subcontracted the work to Amaya Utility . They have broken and clogged my main water line. Need urgent repair Address : Peach tree way,

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.