Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(4775)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

File Transfer Speed Over LAN between 2 Computers are at ~75MB/s

Both my Windows 11 and my Mac machines are connected to my ATT provided router with a CAT6a Ethernet cable. When I transfer a file from my macOS to my windows machine, the file transfer speed is around ~75MB/s. When I was using a previous Xfinity Fiber router while on a 2.5GB/s Internet plan, I was

Questions

Cable installation destroyed my yard

our subdivision received notices that new fiber optic cable would be installed. Blue Ocean out of Memphis TN cut through many area of our property leaving it unsightly and distorted. foreman for Blue Ocean came back an attempted fixing a gate that they disassembled and didn’t rebuild. He replaced

Questions

No Easement

AT&T came onto my property & buried fiber in order to hook up my neighbor. I can find no easement on my survey where they buried the line, & my attorney couldn't find it either.  I need someone from AT&T to contact me very soon & show me where AT&T has the authority to

Questions

How do I file a claim for damages to my property incurred due to installation of fiber-optic lines?

An AT&T contractor installing fiber-optic lines damaged my pool drain lines, ruptured a gas line, and damaged a sprinkler line. I spent three hours on the phone on with AT&T representatives on Thursday, May 5, 2022 with no results.  I was transferred from department to department. 

Questions

At&t has abandoned us!! 3 weeks no internet

Comcast cut our fiber lines in several communities and its been 3 weeks no resolution from at&t !!! Literally quicker to add new lines!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Migrated to fiber

Migrated my existing service to fiber yesterday morning & still have no service. How long will this take & why is it not a priority?

Questions

Refund issues

Back in June while they were digging to put fiber lines down they hit my water line. They said they fixed it. After not having rain for months we finally had some and the hard ground turned soft and it reviled a busted line right where they “fixed it”. Started a claim and had to have a plumber come

Questions

Complaint about contractor’s used by you to install fiber optic

Hello, Contractor/ Ansco that you hired to install fiber optic in my neighborhood damaged a main wire that provide electricity to my house. Half of the house had electricity the other didn’t, Found the wire that was cut right where they were digging. The crazy part when I went on line lot of people

Questions

AT&T needs to bury cable--16 months and counting

AT&T ran fiber optic cable through my backyard in Nov 2021. It runs across the back and down one side. This cable provides internet access to a neighbor. It provides no service to me, but I understand that AT&T has access to an easement. I am ok with that, but they have yet to bury it. I ope

Questions

New Fiber install....no show

Finally got AT&T fiber laid in my neighborhood in November.   2 sides of my property Easement.  I noticed it finally showed as available checking this past Sunday.  I signed up for 2g/2g service and an appt was scheduled for Monday 8-10 am however it was a no show/no contact. 

Questions

Be the first to reply

(134)
Research the Product you are Buying Before you Buy

Sharing an experience regarding a phone purchase to help someone else not have the same experience I did; it's not all negative. It is my belief all things work together for good. We learn and we grow through our experiences. We can also help others by sharing our experience/stories. My story is l

Questions

• Wireless

unable to attach files

unAble to attach files in emails

Questions

• Email

Urgent

I applied online but the submission never went through and it took money from my bank

Questions

I need help getting in my account i forgot my id an password

I need to update my information but cant get into my account i damaged my phone and unable to get verification sent to my phone an i cant remember the password to the email i set wit my account

Questions

• Wireless

Trade in

AT and T had promotion at sams club to trade in iPhone 11 for IPhone 14. I was told that as long as the trade in phone is not broken and in good condition, I will get credit of $750 to offset the cost of the new phone. After waiting for more than a month, I just receive a gift card of $130 in the ma

Questions

• Wireless

Cannot access customer contacts

Keep getting message “Loading contacts” when accessing contacts.  Never brings up contacts 

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(157)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can a BGW-210 be setup to support 2.4mhz

Signal is weak at furthest points of our home.

Questions

• Internet