Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(4779)
Internet service

I have a att green box in my yard how long till AT&T internet is available? I check in the availability page and it’s always the same that I dont have internet service I’ve been waiting for months now please help 😫

Questions

fiber

hi. all my neibors gor fiber installed during the summer. we thought they were going install our block as well but nothing has happended. i ws told get into contact with att engineer but unsure how to contact them. so can someone contact me

Questions

Purchased Fiber 500 internet but cannot get above 100 speeds

Hi, I have purchased a speed of 500 internet. I was given a Model: 5268AC gateway. I have connected everything using new Cat 6 ethernet cables. (Wall to gateway | Gateway to Computer) I ran the "Wi-Fi Gateway Speed Test" and it shows 92 download and 98 upload. What steps can I take to d

Questions

ATT excavated large holes left mounds of dirt and left

Three months ago an ATT crew showed up at my elderly parents property. They proceeded to dig large deep trenches on either side of their driveway, piling their spoils beside the trench. Then they left. My folks’ yard is flooding and this open trench is a safety hazard. My father has called and calle

Questions

Requesting fiber in Kennesaw

We are a community of over 246 townhomes, around are 2 apartment complexes but all we do have is coaxial and cooper wires. Fiber optic cables run right at the entrance and all surrounding communities down the street and new constructions all does have fiber optic cable. Why is so hard to just rewire

Questions

Fiber optic installation

What is the minimum depth the fiber optic wire should be buried? I’m in Florida and can’t seem to get a straight answer from AT&T. I’m finding on google minimum of 12 inches and some sites even say 30 inches. Ours was buried 2 inches below the ground and right next to my sprinkler head. We disco

Questions

Question ,,,AT&T come in and finished all the digging along with installing fiber-optics upgrading the internet in our subdivision ,but?!

I mentioned that ATT came through and did all the digging and installation of Fiber opticscs for everyone I'm my neighborhood. A couple of days ago I got the 300 Fiber plan and didn't think about it at the time ,but if anyone could inform me as to whether or not after they have already finished digg

Questions

longer cable from wall to router BGW210

How can I get a longer cable to move my Router to a higher location in my room?

Questions

128 Block Static IP do not work in AT&T

Hi everyone, I have had an issue that goes over 3 months at this point with AT&T static IP block service. This is everything we have done, I can't seem to get anyone from AT&T to fix it or have anyone that understands the issue so hopefully someone here has had the issue and can tell

Questions

why do we not have service???????????

Our builder told us that ATT fiber would be available in December 2022. I have submitted tickets and no one will call me back. There are fiber posts all over our subdivision. In fact, one is within feet of my garage door. My rear connecting neighbor has the service available. They are the first hous

Questions

Be the first to reply

(132)
Device Blows Alarm ⏰️ When wrongly accessed

There is the new features in most android devices now whereby if your charger is connected and device is charging, should someone unplugs the charger your phone begins to blare an alarm unless a security confirmation is done by the real owner.

Questions

• Home Phone

S30 remote power button issue

The power button has stopped working It was programmed to turn on the ATT U-verse box, the TV, and the Audio Receiver.  I can not clear the programed keys because when pressing the MENU button and the OK button nothing happens (ie POWER button does not light up).  You can't get a replacem

Questions

• TV

Gift cards

My in home expert did not request my $250 gift cards back in August 2022, like promised. She has since blocked my number. Who do I talk to?

Questions

• Wireless

Att.net account

How can I access my old att.net account. I need important bank account information that’s in that email account. Someone please help me.

Questions

• Email

TECHS

Please tell me why techs blow off their customers. I had a guy named JAUN just didnt show up or text by the time my repair it will be six days down. I want my money back all of it. FREE cable and internet for a year for what ATT has put me through for the last 4 months. Who do they think they are? B

Questions

• TV

ATT (Edited per community guidelines)

Once again for the 4th time my u-verse is out. I was blown off by the tech for repair now that have to reschedule. I wont have a repair til Tuesday which will mean my serrvice has been down for 6 days. I will be looking for other options as ATT rips you off for what you pay per month. They decent te

Questions

• TV

Trending Accepted Solutions

(176)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can't ACCESS my old SBCGlobal.net Email that i haven't used over 10 years

I tried to login on here but it says it's can't find it but my old Facebook account shows that it has been linked to an sbcglobal.net email. im having trouble finding it here or any information. since my dad was the one who made the account for me when I was very young. it's been about over 15 years

Questions

• Email