Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

(4499)
E
Demand and Claim for Damages from AT&T

I received a letter from AT&T for Demand and Claim for Damages stating I cut a cable line while edging my grass. I've had extremely shoddy work done by the AT&T Bury Cable service.  After moving into our new home 2 years ago the fiber lines laid above ground for months and only afte

Questions

report need for att to clean up temporary fiber cable install

About 2 weeks ago ATT installed temp fiber cable from terminal box on my property on Castlefern Dr in Cary to presumed customer on Treadwell Ct nearby. The cable is now a tripping hazard across my sidewalk and a number of driveways. Please have someone from ATT come out and clean up. Thank you.

Questions

ATT dug up yard 2 months ago and haven’t been back

AT&T dug 4 very large holes in my yard on March 14. It is basically now May and no progress has been made and have not seen workers back working in the yard for weeks. The dirt to fill these holes has pretty much washed away due to all of the rain. I’m 99% certain I have standing water under the

Questions

IP Passthrough Not Working

I had a new fiber install today with a BGW320 gateway. From what I had read I thought it would be a very simple config of the 320. I am connecting the 320 to a Ubiquiti UniFi Dream Machine (UDM) to do the routing. The UDM was already set up and running on a cable modem. On the 320 I: Turned off

Questions

moving gateway to living room from basement

Can I connect the red ONT ethernet cable from the fiber dmark to an ethernet jack that extends to the living room 60 ft away then plug my gateway into that jack. Currently the gateway is in the basement and connected with the 6 ft red ethernet cable that came with the gateway. However the signal fo

Questions

Modem relocation

hey I’ve been trying to figure out how to schedule an appointment for a tech to come out and relocate the at&t modem from downstairs in the living room to upstairs in the bonus room I just got a gaming pc and wifi just doesn’t do the trick in the bonus room I need ethernet for my pc can you help

Questions

When will my install occur?

I signed up for AT&T fiber internet more than 2 weeks ago. The system said it was now available in my area and there were plenty of available time slots to pick for installation. The day before I was scheduled I received a message saying it was postponed due to "unexpected outside work". When I

Questions

Not able to claim my rewards

When called into the reward center I was placed on hold for 2 hours when the call answered it hung up this was last Monday it's hard to reach them because of their hours of availability only Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. mountain time and forward following that I tried to call the whole time it wa

Questions

How do I setup BGW320 router with my 5 static IP block so that my other router gets a static IP and continues to route

@JefferMCThis message below from this thread a year ago sounded close to what I am looking to do. Base on this I would have said what I am looking to do is "give WAN side of my router one of my 5 public IP addresses and let it handle the world behind it." Can you please provide some spec

Questions

Information

I have been waiting for the Fiber to come to my area, I have too many issues with the cable and need the fiber. If it will be here soon great cause I will have to get another modem for my home office. if not then I will have to go back to Spectrum. So can you please let me know when it is suppose to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will Fiber be available?

Fiber was put in my neighborhood this summer. When will it be available?

Questions

ATT dug my back yard, but never cleaned up the mess.

Hi Everyone: I have used ATT service for over 17 years. Now I'm a little bit tired with ATT. Several months ago ATT dug my back yard for laying fiber line and made a mess without letting me know: they left a huge piece of pipe, a very big of stone in my back yard; also they exposed my electric wire.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.