Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

T
Fiber upgrade - promised to be in my area in 6 months from install which was 18 months ago

We were told that fiber would be available within 6 months when our service started in March 2019. Covid hit and we all worked from home for several months.  I haven't heard anything more about fiber availability and I don't know how to get answers. How can I speak to a live person about ge

Questions

AT&T fiber cable expedited

Hello, We had our fiber installed back on June 12th and we live in a set of townhomes and recently the landscape people cut our fiber lines September 28th.  The cables and flags run through out neighbors yard and they may have removed the flags.  Our technicians was able to come out

Questions

Closed

ATT Fiber - Browser working, Windows Update and Various Game Clients Not Connecting

New Fiber installed, everything works flawlessly, but on my hardwired desktop Windows computer I am having issues with Windows Update, Malwarebytes Update, and Various Game Clients (Battle.Net). Already have gone through and repaired and restored windows services and network adapters (and settings)

Questions

Fiber installed, Windows Update and other services not working

After my fiber installation, Windows Update, Various game clients, and Malwarebytes Update refuse to connect or work. My browser loads pages and plays content just fine. I already reset and repaired Windows Telemetry to rule out that issue, curious if any settings by default on the device may be con

Questions

Internet availability

When is internet going to be available on Mann Rd south of Southport? I have lived in this area for 4 years. I find it quite astonishing that I live inside Marion county in 2021 and still have no internet options. How is this acceptable?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The AT&T Fiber bury person hit my pool enclosure with his machine and caused property damage. What number can I call about this?

I had AT&T fiber installed several weeks ago and someone came out to bury the cable it last Tuesday. He came to my door to tell me that he was done and that the cable was buried, but he didn't mention that he had hit the corner of my pool enclosure with his machine and damaged it.  I disco

Questions

Switching from Earthlink Hyperlink to AT&T Fiber Internet

I got on 12/12/2020 Earthlink Hyperlink 1000 Mbps. Later I saw the AT&T Fiber internet offer for much less money. In the meantime I know Earthlink is using the same fiber line and modem from AT&T. So I thought switching should be easy. I ordered online AT&T fiber 1 Gbps. I received an em

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Uverse is not available in my area and I am curious if there is anyway to request it

Long-time wireless user and when I first moved into my house I had the lower DSL package available in my area but have since switched to another provider in the area in order to get faster speeds for the same price. I know that there is interest in the neighborhood to get away from our current provi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to run 2" conduit in the attic for the fiber line

fiber is being installed in my area now and I will make the change from current ATT DSL as soon as it is ready. I would like to run 2" conduit in the attic for the fiber line and wanted to know if this will only run to a wireless router provided by ATT or if I need to have fiber "drops" in each room

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

update on madison wi fiber

when will i see more fiber installed in my area(fiber lines run)

Questions

Closed

When will my outside line get buried?

So, AT&T installed their new fiber optic line through our neighborhood. When our agreement with Comcast ended in May, we opted to make the switch. The new service was hooked up on May 24th. We were told by AT&T, in writing, that the outside line would get buried by June 23rd.When that didn't happen,

Questions

Internet and Cable Out

Is this acceptable??????????? The technicians that bury cables in yards from AT&T came to my home today to bury a line that has been above ground for 3 weeks. During their "job" I went outside to tell them my cable had gone out. The gentleman said, "Oh someone will be by to reconnect it today".

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.