Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

F
Fiber to the House? & Fiber Inside the House?

How can I find out exactly where the FIBER will be run in the yard to the house?      Also what is required inside the house from the FIber ONT to the

Questions

Request to have Fiber buried

Can we pay to have fiber buried to my house?  3 houses over have access to 100 fiber.  What does it take to have fiber made available??

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

Questions

Service needed

Hello, how or when will you offer service in the 73135 area code. Seriously, I just moved into the area and the only option (Edited per community guid

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Best way to install fiber for house with network closet in finished basement and cat-6 to demarc.

(trying a second time as my first post disappeared)   Planning to order fiber at our house, which has not previously had fiber before. Am concerned ab

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 days ago

Questions

Who to contact to have fiber one extended to our street

neighborhood  1 mile up the road had fiber 1 installed. We only  have hard wired internet,  25mgb speed. Please provide  me contact department to call

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Not getting full AT&T fiber speed

I installed the ATT fiber internet today in my apartment. I was pretty excited to see how the 1GBPs internet works but turns out it is slower than the

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Request Fiber Optic Internet

Our neighborhood is current only less than 100 feet from a fiber optic cable that runs through the city. I was wondering if a way to get an AT&T Techn

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 days ago

Questions

Just signed up for ATT Internet 1000 and have some questions about installation in a rented house

I saw that AT&T Fiber was available in my area and it was the same price as cable internet so I signed up for it. I live in a rental home that as far

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 days ago

Questions

Complaint Fiber installation Third time the person has either not showed up or have not done the work

Complaint fiber optic installation Third time the person has either not showed up or have not done the work.  Case numbers are586-839-0319A and L48209

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 days ago

Questions

Please Bring Fiber Optic to Quail Hill subdivision in Goose Creek SC

AT&T Brought Fiber Optic lines one road away from our neighborhood, but stopped, even though our neighborhood is newer and the houses are already wire

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts