Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Non standard internet

AT&T fiber is in my area but I am just outside of the "connection" Zone. I know from talking to previous representatives of AT&T that if my

Questions

When will I have Fiber in my area?

When will I have Fiber in my area? Is there ANYONE at ATT willing or able to provide this info? I feel like "soon" is a joke answer. There should be a

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

18 days ago

Questions

Irrigation System Damage

After 3 days on the phone, being transferred to several departments and talked to I don't even remember how many representatives I still don't have an

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Lope 

18 days ago

Questions

Why I have not been offered fiber yet

Fiber is now in front of my house. I watched the installation a few months ago. Wondering why I can get it through xfinity and not att . Why has att

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

dave006 

18 days ago

Questions

Att cable hanging in front of our garage due to high winds.

I recently installed AT&T fiber, and now one of the cables hanging low in front of our garage door because of the high winds. I tried calling supp

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

19 days ago

Questions

Upgrade appointment. Technician cancelled current internet and left me with no internet

Was on internet 18. Scheduled appointment for internet 100 upgrade. Technician came, took my old router and put a new router in place. Internet didn’t

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

19 days ago

Questions

Horrible service and customer service

It has now been a week without service in my house. My wife and I work from home and haven't been able to work for a week. Every time technical suppor

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

dave006 

19 days ago

Questions

How do I request ATT to start providing internet in my area?

I live in a small town and ATT provides internet to 94% of the town. I, unfortunately, live in the 6% they dont cover. I have been struggling to find

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

19 days ago

Questions

Fiber Installation Question - ONT in a different room than gateway?

I'm thinking about switching from Xfinity to AT&T Fiber. One question I had is regarding the location of the ONT and gateway. My home is wired wit

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

19 days ago

Questions

Need fiber

..............................AT&T posted my personal information without my permission.

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

19 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts