Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Fiber Optic in Missouri North of Springfield

I have a commercial location at highway 65 and state road 215 in Missouri opening in the next 45 days and would like att to push their fiber optic con

posted 

4 weeks ago

fiber service keeps dropping out

Just installed 24 hours ago - Megabit plan.  Service keeps dropping out.  It may work for a couple of hours at a time and just stops for 3-5 minutes.

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

Fiber Availability in Springfield Mo

Months ago I was informed by a AT&T tech working in the neighborhood that a Fiber Hub is literally located approx 100yards up the street. But AT&T are

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

Att Fiber

I had my fiber installed yesterday and all I'm getting is 270mb not the 1gigabite I'm paying for. The tech used the old phone jack to run the cable to

posted 

4 weeks ago

Tree Removal requires overhead phone line to be temporarily dropped

Tree Removal requires overhead phone line to be temporarily dropped in order to safely remove the tree. I have spend too much time on the phone with p

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

"Internet 1000" fiber optic service - subterranean wires?

Fiber optic just came to our neighborhood.  How do they connect the fiber optic cable to the house?  Currently the fiber optic lines run along the bac

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

AT&T Dedicated Internet

What does Ethernet Premise Ready mean? That's the next step on my order

posted 

1 month ago

Fiber Wire Install - Above or Underground

Can someone tell me how to go about getting fiber installed but not have it hanging from the pole strung across the backyard to the house? Looks like

posted 

1 month ago

Gigapower

When will Gigapower be offered at my location? I live in Normandy Manor Apartments in Mentor, OH. I have been a loyal customer of yours for going on f

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

AT&T Fiber for Alaskans

AT&T Fiber should come to Alaska and steal GCI & ACS customers. I'm tired of being limited to 10mb service while paying $120/mo. Bring in fiber and le

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago