Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

S
Media hard drive

I have a new fiber router is there a way to connect up an external drive to access from my network

Questions

Tech Questions Re Fiber Install

My husband would like to ask some specific technical questions before we order our fiber install. Is there a phone number or an email address he can u

Questions

My House is Difficult to Access from its Assigned Aerial Terminal

My house is on a typical grid pattern street layout with an ally in the back. According to the AT&T tech that came out the other day, my assigned

Questions

Fiber installed, no connection

Fiber installed today by two really helpful technicians. Everything up and running within a couple of hours. Tech wasn't able to activate my service r

Questions

Accepted Solution

Neighbors Fiber line improperly and unlawfully buried on my property outside the PUE

My neighbor's internet stopped working. The AT&T technician  for some reason could not find the original cable / connection at the j-box whi

Questions

Trenching plans without easement

I am trying to find out if an order has already gone out for trenching through our yard for a neighbor’s service. I talked to a tech who was in

Questions

BGW320-505 plus Eero Mesh - can I also have an Ethernet connection directly to the AT&T modem?

I have AT&T 1000 fiber with a BGW320-505 modem. I would like to use my existing 3-node Eero mesh system, but also at least one (primary work) com

Questions

New ADU build & new address behind existing home. Prewire

Building a new adu behind existing house with ATT service.  How do I get ATT to install a new service circuit from street to new ADU (will have

Questions

WiFi Mesh with ATT Fiber

This is current way to use a WiFi mesh system with ATT fiber or UVerse.I have the BGW210-700 and I am using the TP-Link M9 Plus Whole Home WiFi Mesh S

Questions

Underground or overhead fiber cables

I have a very long and difficult driveway to bury the fiber optic cable, but behind my house is a utility pole that brings electricity and the COAX ca

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.