AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(4767)
Requesting fiber in Kennesaw

We are a community of over 246 townhomes, around are 2 apartment complexes but all we do have is coaxial and cooper wires. Fiber optic cables run right at the entrance and all surrounding communities down the street and new constructions all does have fiber optic cable. Why is so hard to just rewire

Questions

Fiber optic installation

What is the minimum depth the fiber optic wire should be buried? I’m in Florida and can’t seem to get a straight answer from AT&T. I’m finding on google minimum of 12 inches and some sites even say 30 inches. Ours was buried 2 inches below the ground and right next to my sprinkler head. We disco

Questions

Question ,,,AT&T come in and finished all the digging along with installing fiber-optics upgrading the internet in our subdivision ,but?!

I mentioned that ATT came through and did all the digging and installation of Fiber opticscs for everyone I'm my neighborhood. A couple of days ago I got the 300 Fiber plan and didn't think about it at the time ,but if anyone could inform me as to whether or not after they have already finished digg

Questions

longer cable from wall to router BGW210

How can I get a longer cable to move my Router to a higher location in my room?

Questions

128 Block Static IP do not work in AT&T

Hi everyone, I have had an issue that goes over 3 months at this point with AT&T static IP block service. This is everything we have done, I can't seem to get anyone from AT&T to fix it or have anyone that understands the issue so hopefully someone here has had the issue and can tell

Questions

why do we not have service???????????

Our builder told us that ATT fiber would be available in December 2022. I have submitted tickets and no one will call me back. There are fiber posts all over our subdivision. In fact, one is within feet of my garage door. My rear connecting neighbor has the service available. They are the first hous

Questions

Advice for AT&T Fiber Install

Scheduled AT&T to come out to new house to install “internet 1000” fiber in a few weeks. Looking for guidance on how to insure the best install. Builder installed conduit running from exterior wall across basement to low voltage box. Should fiber run full length to low voltage box or just to

Questions

AT&T did not complete Fiber installation in neighborhood, how to get completed?

I am a member of the HOA of my local neighborhood of ~450 $500k-$700k homes in metro Atlanta and need help on who to contact at AT&T about an incomplete installation for our community. In September of 2021, AT&T came and laid the flags across the entire neighborhood preparing for AT&T F

Questions

Outside Facility Issue

We have the exact same issue. We moved into a new subdivision in December,  everyone around us has att techs installing on a daily basis, we're the only ones in a cul de sac and have no internet, work from home. We bought this house specifically for the promise of att fiber in the neighborhood

Questions

Hanhole in my backyard

AT&T hired workers to lay fiber optic cables in our neighborhood. They broke into my backyard without my permission, chopped down my plants, and dug a big hole by the opposite side to the Comcast terminal and installed a large Telecom Handhole. Now one side has a Comcast terminal, while the othe

Questions

Be the first to reply

(145)
Question about business accounts and paperless bills

Hello there, we are a global company with a US branch, currently utilizing T-Mobile for our 5 US employee phone lines. However, T-Mobile has been unable to provide bills as PDFs via mail, what is needed for our finance department. We are seeking a new provider, and have considered ATT as an option.

Questions

• Wireless

AirTies 4971 identifies as wireless when connected gateway via ethernet

I have just added a second airties 4971. My home is wired for ethernet to most rooms. both are connected via ethernet to the gateway and only one identifies as wired. After resets, the new one does say wired however it reverts back after some time. Any thoughts on why or what the issue is and how to

Questions

• Internet

Incoming emails go in to trash folder

Incoming emails go in to trash folder

Questions

• Email

How do I know if my new Galaxy A14 5G is refurbished?

I bought a Galaxy A14 5G from an AT&T store, but it had a sticker on the back with an IMEI number, SKU, S/N, etc. I paid full retail price for it as well.  On top of that, the quality of video and photos are quite low. Does this mean my phone is refurbished? It also came in a box in

Questions

• Wireless

Mobile data stopped working in my area

A few days ago our mobile data stopped working. We are no longer able to use imessage or any apps. We can make calls but thats pretty much it. It's an AT&T problem, possibly with a tower and not our phones...same goes for our neighbors on ATT plans also. I have called att support and they tried

Questions

• Wireless

Green AT&T communication box

I have a green meter box in my front yard and the lid is broken. The box (hole in the ground) collects water and poses a danger to my grandkids. I asked a technician who was serving a house in my neighborhood to replace the lid and he promised to replace it. Needless to say, the lid has not been re

Questions

• Home Phone

Trending Accepted Solutions

(122)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online