Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

(4499)
Broken Sprinkler Lines and buried Heads

For the past few months the corner of the lot where the contractors dug up to install a box and run the fiber cables has no water pressure. I saw when the digging took place several pieces of PVC pipes broken and heads scattered all over the pile of dirt.  I asked if they were going to repair

Questions

ATT Fiber installation fee on first bill despite being told it would be waived.

So, I talked to both the account person who came to my house with the technician and also someone on the phone who both assured me the installation fee is waived with the installation of 1GBPS or higher fiber internet yet, lo and behold, it's staring me in the face when I look at my first bill on my

Questions

Hello, I wanted to know what are the deals you can offer me to sign up for Internet? I am moving soon and I wanted to install internet at my new location. Thank you, Belen Tovar

Questions

Complaint! Yard ripped up and white utility post sitting 4 ft up out of the ground

I don't have an issue with your company doing maintenance work to dig in fiber-optic lines to connect the high school to the elementary school, but I have a problem with you tearing up my front yard (a good 25ftx40ft) and NOT FIXING IT! The least you could have done was make my yard presentable and

Questions

Where is the local dispatch for Durham, NC?

I have been in a very eventful battle with AT&T’s garbage customer service. I had my wires buried this past Monday, 9/19/22. I received the two confirmation texts telling me a tech was to come out between 2pm and 4pm on 9/21/22. 9/21/22 comes along, and I go the entire day with zero communicatio

Questions

“Extender offline”?

I just had fiber installed today and when I login to the smart home manager app I see an error that the smart extender is offline. I have no idea where they installed the extender. Help?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Install location question

Not sure if there are any installers on the forum who can answer this... but here goes :)We are trying to figure out where an installer might terminate our fiber run. Would they put a dmark outside, and run ethernet cable to the location inside where we'd like our router? Or would they go fiber righ

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What do these spray paint symbols mean?

AT&T left them last night and I'm just curious. It's probably 3 houses down the road, and they're right next to the box that I made a post about recently, any idea? (First image says "10c" and the second says "BORE"

Questions

AT&T Crews Started Fiber Installation, Then Stopped. What’s Up?

There were little signs all over my neighborhood stating fiber was coming. I stopped to talk to one of the truck drivers to confirm my address was on their work order. They had plat maps and layouts of where the underground’s cables were going. My address was on their work order. There was a lot of

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T is digging in my yard with no notice

AT&T contractors have recently dug a splice box in my yard for an upcoming fiber installation. I was not informed of this nor do I have an easement in my yard. I want to know who to contact regarding the work to be done.

Questions

Billing

I just signed up to ATT for a two week trial plan and they are already billing me for the fiber internet and the guy hasn;t even come to run the fiber line yet

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How long until fiber is offered after install on street?

3 weeks ago, fiber optic line was installed in my neighborhood and ran in front of my house with a junction box present. The site still shows it is unavailable in my area and support cannot tell me any time frame of when it may be available. Can anyone here help with some sort of timetable?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.