Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

C
Fiber Install truck roll

Bought a house previously had AT&T fiber. But, large renovatin including new driveway -> old fiber line no longer connected.  I have laid conduit for you, need to arrange a truck roll.  SHould I just order on web and call 1-800-288-2020 or a better way to arrange?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Fiber go straight into the home?

I am scheduled to get AT&T 300 Mbps fiber tomorrow and I have several questions: 1.  Does the fiber come all the way into the home?  2.  I haven't gotten any info on anything that I have to do to prepare?  3.  Does the "fiber" come all the way inside?  4. 

Questions

Have to drill if house is wired for cat5e?

My house is wired with Cat5e all going to one box in the garage. If I want to switch to ATT fiber internet which is in my neighborhood will they have to drill into the house near the TV or can they just run to the central point with Cat5e and go to rest from there?  Thanks!

Questions

Extend ATAT Fiber lines

My house is less than 200 feet from an AT&T fiber line, but my residence is marked as being in a no coverage area. What do I need to do to get the line moved 200 feet? I don't care what I have to pay but I need internet service.

Questions

How is fiber optic added to an account

Is there a new device needed to install fiber optic 1000

Questions

AT&T Fiber Conduit Crushed

Unfortunately the water company has crushed AT&Ts fiber conduit at the junction box in my neighborhood. I have been working with AT&T since March of 2021 to have this conduit fixed so that I can have internet installed at my home.  I have been on the phone over 20 times and have waited

Questions

Self install troubleshoot...not working

I followed the steps to self install modem. Broadband light is blinking red. It offers troubleshooting help but when I click on button it does nothing. No further help.

Questions

Fiber - is it mandatory

We received a flyer in our mailbox yesterday, which is a completely different issue. The ‘offer’ is basic fiber at $35 per month with some caveats. Yes, fiber would be nice but that is a huge price hike for something that is only marginally better than what we currently have. as far as putting the

Questions

Closed

como instalar ATT internet security suites en mi computadora con windows 8?

Cuando voy al sitio de att para instalarlo dice que solo para high speed internet y DSL costumers

Questions

Closed

ATT internet security suites by Mc affe

I cant install the antivirus in my windows * loptop

Questions

Not getting download speed (<2mbps) from my gateway

Speed to my router is +900mbps. Speed to my devices is snail pace (<2mbps). Something is blocking the output speed. Any guesses?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T installed fiber internet, all devices work.... except Epson workforce 645 printer

As stated above, this week AT&T installed fiber internet, and we have a new network address and password, and all devices (phones, tablets, computer) are working fine, but my printer won't print wirelessly anymore. I tried unplugging it.  The printer sees the new network address but when I

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.