Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

M
Complaint Fiber installation Third time the person has either not showed up or have not done the work

Complaint fiber optic installation Third time the person has either not showed up or have not done the work.  Case numbers are586-839-0319A and L48209

Questions

Please Bring Fiber Optic to Quail Hill subdivision in Goose Creek SC

AT&T Brought Fiber Optic lines one road away from our neighborhood, but stopped, even though our neighborhood is newer and the houses are already wire

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

ATT Fiber cables left laying in the yard

Is this usual? I thought they would be buried under the yard instead of being left exposed above ground. Is this something that is done later?

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

wireless internet cable

I need a cable buried in my yard from a previous installation.

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Fiber internet cable bury?

We installed fiber internet in our home.  While we are happy with the internet access in the home, we have contacted ATT multiple times about burying

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

The Physical Internet Cable and its buried line

I have AT&T internet, which is the fiber and is awesome.  However we have had numerous issues with the physical cable.  I think the count now to have

Questions

Who do I speak to at AT&T to get installation done properly?

I have an open order for Fiber installation.  The installation tech came to my home and found the junction box for Fiber was on a telephone pole in fr

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Wiring my condo Complex for fiber

I live in a neighborhood where fiber is available to all of the single family homes around me, but when I enter my condo complex address the max speed

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

installation

I was scheduled for AT&T Internet 1000 installation on July 14th. The installation tech never showed up. I was forced to reschedule to a date 2 weeks

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Door to door salesman

It is absolutely ridiculous that in the middle of a pandemic I have someone from AT&T knocking on my door multiple times per day. This is not OK and n

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts