Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Fiber optic cable repair

The white box that is normally screwed into the wall was hanging by just the fiber cable. (Screws came out of drywall) while trying to get to the box

Questions

Google WiFi and Xbox One - Pace5268AC

Hi All, I’ve done a ton of research and ultimately just need some other eyes on this. Currently, I have ATT Gigabit fiber and a Pace 5268AC. I wasn

Questions

Big Hole Around AT&T Fiber Box in My Yard

I am getting a major run around. I have a large hole that is several feet deep around the AT&T box in my yard. My fence is falling into the hole a

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

davemize 

7 days ago

Questions

Electric power for fiber optics

My existing coax line under ground to my house to grey att box is right below my electrical meter. My circuit breaker box is in my garage just on the

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

browndk26 

7 days ago

Questions

How do I get Fiber to my house

I have been putting up with Comcast for years and I would like to switch, your DSL option is the only option available to me but that is too slow. I

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

8 days ago

Questions

Damaged Sprinkler System

We have been calling risk management for almost 2 months now. the phone rings and rings with no answer. I would like to file a claim because we had to

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

davemize 

8 days ago

Questions

Hole on my yard

who can I contact about a grave size hole that AT&T dug in my front yard a few weeks ago?? They filled the hole, but only about 1/2 way and threw

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

davemize 

8 days ago

Questions

Will AT&T finish installing fiber down Palmer Road?

My family has lived on Cresent Circle off of Palmer Road for 30 years. We have noticed that there are AT&T Fiber poles from the ground on either s

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

scm0323 

8 days ago

Questions

House Number Not Recognized

I moved to 410 Huntington Drive, Lebanon, TN 37087 (new construction). I went to purchase 300MP fiber internet plan and it tells me that the house num

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

8 days ago

Questions

New Internet installation for new home construction on private drive.

New home being built down a private 1800 ft. rd. Need a “will serve letter” and cost associated with this installation. Thank you for your help.

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

9 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts