Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Fiber Line into Neighborhood

Is there process for neighborhoods adjacent to existing lines can express interest in signing up for Fiber?The neighborhood next to us currently has

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

ipv6 broken?

I initially setup and had IPv6 working fine. About a week ago, IPv6 stopped working for all devices on my network.  I checked my local configurations

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Wanting service

So service is offered in my neighborhood and it’s 1.5gb which is not great but there it fiber ran on the highway which is right beside us. Who would w

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Fiber in Hendersonville, NC

I have seen a lot of AT&T work vehicles in Hendersonville,NC working on something recently and wondered if you guys are putting in Fiber. The map show

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

slow loading speeds

I'm experiencing super slow load times with things like google earth, youtube, and even the att website itself. I have Gig fiber and an ASUS RT-N66U r

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

ATT fiber in neighborhood

In 2017 ATT put fiber in the front of my neighborhood. My neighborhood is Trillium in Brooksville Florida. The part of the neighborhood that has it i

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

U-Verse Fiber Install No-Show

So far, going on two no-show appointments in a row. I've missed work both days to accomodate a "busy technician schedule" but have been stood up both

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

AT&T Right of Way that crosses a parcel of land

I am trying to find out more about building restrictions regarding an AT&T right of way on a parcel of land located at 9001 pleasant ridge rd, charlot

posted 

a month ago

Fiber avaiabllity in our subdivision

My contract with Comcast will expire next month and I would like to switch to AT&T fiber. I am already a mobile customer and would like to add intern

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

fiber availability

I live in Little Elm,tx 75068 when will you provide fiber internet in this community

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago