Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

K
Fiber Internet

Does anyone know how to go about requesting AT&T to run internet further down a road. I live out in the country and the fiber cable stops about ha

Questions

Trying to complete my fiber installation

Fiber was recently installed on our street and I'm trying to get service. The in-ground niche is about 10 yards from my house. I've had techs come out

Questions

Yah!! ATT is Installing Fiber in My Neighborhood, Now the Bad News

This last month I have been watching ATT staff installing fiber optic cable in my neighborhood and was glad to see ATT's investment in their infrastru

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Dallas-AT&T Technicians Lack of Transparency and Candor for Fiber Install

Reference AT&T ticket LXXXX8870 and case number LXXXX1908. On Saturday, September 26, 2020, I scheduled an appointment with AT&T to have h

Questions

Developer

I need to know who to speak to that services the area of Morgan County Indiana. I am a Developer and will need your service at the new community.

Questions

New Construction - need map to know how far I need to dig a trench so you can bring cable/fiber

Hello, We are building our home from ground up and need to know what size conduit to bring out to the street so ATT can run a wire to my house. Also,

Questions

Stop a work order that involves digging

How do I contact the contractor scheduled to trench through my property that has no easement. I have check that thoroughly. The neighbor that out the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Fiber Optic installation in our neighborhood

At the beginning of February 2021, AT&T began adding underground fiber optics to our neighborhood. We home owners were not informed of anything i

Questions

Outage

Good morning, currently experiencing some Internet issues, there is some work being don’t out behind my house in the ally and yesterday the wif

Questions

Fiber installation

Hello, ATT Fiber was installed in my area last week. The installers cut my tree but part of my tree fell down. They were supposed to come back and cl

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.