Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Fiber POTS

Hello, not sure if this is the correct forum or not but I'm a U-verse Gigapower customer in IL with scheduled fiber POTS installation for tomorrow and

Questions

Gigapower installation faliure several missed installation dates

Hello, Its been almost 3 weeks since a filure in installation of Gigapower. It's been 5 missed dates for engineering team to complete work. It's been

Questions

Wall outlets for Gigapower

Does my gigapower installation include installing and wiring for wall jacks?  If so how many before a surcharge? We have plenty of attic access but wi

Questions

Fiber lines being ran overhead through my small town

Our town (very small) has had Uverse for about 2 years now, 48Mbps max if close. They have just ran new fiber lines via telephone poles down the main

Questions

Need support for Uverse Gigapower dhcp settings for public address?

Who would I talk to about dhcp settings for my GIgapower public ip address? My lease time for the public address is set to 10 mins or 600 secs. This i

Questions

Att left a mess in my back yard

Att sub contractors came to my house and asked me to let them in my back yard. when I asked what for? they told me they were running cable for att. I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Uverse gigapower slow connection over ethernet.

I got AT&T gigapower service installed yesterday.  The speedtest consistently shows close to 300 mbps download speed and 900+ mbps for upload.  Any su

Questions

Builder and AT&T engineering says i have fiber

Builder and AT&T engineering who I have been in contact with says Im green in his system he  says i have fiber in my new constuction townhouse I see t

Questions

GigaPower Router for U-verseTV and Internet

I have a GigaPower 1Gb connection.  I'm trying to use an Apple router to connect to both.  It is connected to a port on my NVG599 ATT router.  TV dose

Questions

AT&T Damaged Property during Fiber Install

We had some issues with the AT&T Subcontractors.  Who do we contact?    1)      Broke the waterline to the property. a) In the process of fixing that

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.