Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

(4499)
New construction no internet

We recently moved into a new construction house and have struggled trying to find the right person to help us with getting AT&T fiber. They keep telling us the area we’re in is red area or that it needs to be 75 percent occupancy, which, it pretty much already is. Our neighbor right behind us al

Questions

Is there any way to get real customer service, or contact the CEO of AT&T?

Is there a way to get REAL customer service or contact the CEO/Board of AT&T? We've had a horrible experience with internet installation.  It was installed Friday (9/23/22) but has never worked. I've spent 7+ hours on that useless chat, more on the phone, paid an employee to be on-site for

Questions

ATT Fiber installation crew killed 4' Marked Hemlock tree, busted Slate Walkway & Mortar, and lots more...What now?

ATT Fiber Installation crew, a.k.a. 'Two Guys That Don't Give a Sh*t', ran over (killed) a 4+foot tall Hemlock tree located 9', (yes feet not inches), 9" in the OPPOSING direction of where the cable connector pole was. So, they actually had to drive their equipment (machine) 9' passed the connector

Questions

Problems getting AT&T internet Installation

I am posting this on behave of 10 homeowners in my community. On ATT website, we checked ATT fiber is available to our address. This is a new construction, there are 10 townhouses closed in Aug and Sep. We have been calling ATT for two months asking to install ATT fiber so we could get internet. But

Questions

Orbi mesh router (RBR850) with an ATT Gateway (BGW320-500) 5Gb Fiber

I just had 5g Fiber installed today and my question is about using the BGW320-500 as my router and placing the Orbi in AP mode. I had 1Gb fiber before and I put the BGW in passthrough and used the Orbi as the router and every thing worked perfectly, but with 5Gb I want to hardwire my server to the B

Questions

Wrong Service Address (2nd time)

I've had to make TWO accounts because ATT cannot get my service address correct. I NEED A SOLUTION NOW, I REFUSE TO CANCEL THIS 2ND ACCOUNT AND MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT. Can someone, anyone, PLEASE help?

Questions

Non responsive construction contact

I have contacted the contractor and the ATT construction number provided on the door hanger.. The contractor said they are following the map given them by ATT and to call the number, [EDITED per Community Guidelines]. I have left three very detailed messages and have not received the courtesy of a

Questions

How do I get Fiber Internet at my house?

How do I get fiber optic internet available in my house?

Questions

Poor installation workmanship

How do I complain about unacctptable installation workmanship and, more importantly, get something done about it? I finally took the bait and let them upgrade me to fiber. As if it wasn't annoying enough that this upgrade now requires TWO boxes that both require power, the under-house work was total

Questions

Connection problem at the pole

How do I request a service request for a technician to fix the connection port at the pole? Or connect me to a different pole in the neighborhood. This is what the problem was before I disconnected last. I am desperate to get reliable internet at my house. My current spectrum internet keeps going do

Questions

Pathetic

A class (Edited per community guidelines) needs to be started regarding all these complaints a technician came into my yard today didn't identify himself to me or my neighbor put flags down and spray painted oir yards and I come home from being at work and my AC doesn't work all my other electrical

Questions

Closed

CHARGED FOR ALMOST 3 YRS AT RENTAL ADDRESS WE HAD TERMINATED SERVICE, ALSO BILLED FOR FIBER SINCE AT NEW ADDRESS!

I would like to file a complaint with internet loyalty supervisor joshua id#PZFKW56. I was on the phone for 3hrs and 41min today starting at 0939 PST. He promised me a reimbursement of 1 year of wireless service that was billed at 38$/month at my old address which we disconnected almost 3 years ago

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.