Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

A
Does anyone suggest AT&T Fiber Internet 1000?

So I moved to a new place and found out that AT&T Fiber Internet is available at my address for $49.99/mo plus the equipment for $10/mo which makes it $59.99/mo. It says the installation fee is waived, and now I’m a click away to getting it. I feel like this is probably too good to be true, so I

Questions

Run away from at&t as fast as u can

I have had nothing but headache after headache with this horrible company. I would rather spend more money elsewhere.

Questions

Fiber Optic

After recently installing fiber optic cable for high speed internet, my family and I have experienced tinnitus. Anyone have a solution other than to remove the fiber optic installation?

Questions

Questions about installation.

Hello, thanks for taking the time to view my questions. If it helps, I live in the suburbs of Chicago. My understanding of the install procedure is this 1) Technician comes to my house, runs a fiber cable, laying on the ground, to the grey box on the side of my house.     2) Ins

Questions

Technician cut my fiber cable

Today, my neighbors got AT&T Fiber services installed. The technician decided for whatever reason to cut my line going into house, I call ATT and they not have anything for tomorrow at first time... I decide to go to my neighbors and they have the cell for the technician I text him and going to

Questions

horrible installation on my fiber internet

a young technician came and ran cable down the middle of my backyard taking the shortest path possible to then proceed and drill a hole in a location I do not and will never put any device through my back wall ghetto as heck. I am wondering if I should even use ATT at this point I had loads of troub

Questions

Cancel Home Smart

How do I cancel Home Smart. I do not want or need it.  

Questions

Set up my Internet and Wifi

I recently decided to switch to AT&T internet and WIFI for my home, and I am seriously considering not switching and staying with Spectrum. I was shipped a box to set up my internet, and there are no physical instructions, so I have to use the phone and Smart Home App. Why does everything have t

Questions

Accepted Solution

When is AT&T planning on installing fiber at my address

Live at (edited as per community guidelines).  You have fiber all around me but can only offer me 1.5mps DSL service.  Do you have any timeline for installing fiber at my address?

Questions

cant get fiber internet hooked up

I have a new built home and apparently, the att hand hole for my lot was buried or destroyed during the land leveling for my house. I have had three different service come out and tell me the same thing. A contract crew was supposed to be coming out to dig for a new hand hole but i havent heard from

Questions

AT&T fiber optic install caused Property Damage Claim - Water line

During AT&T fiber optic cable install, my water line was damaged x2 (Main water line and Sprinkler system on the side of my property), causing water loss to my property. I was at work when my daughter called me to let me know that water was shooting up in our front yard out of the massive hole they

Questions

Closed

Easement Vacation Request

Who can I contact? We are building a pool behind this house were there is a utility easement.We want to request a Vacation Release. Ref: Easement Release RequestAddress: 4 TOMOKA COVE WAY, ORMOND BEACH, Florida 32174Parcel #: 412605000190Do you have a name number email?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.