Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

B

Accepted Solution

Fiber Internet

I’m purchasing a new construction home and would like to get fiber internet since att is the provider for that area. I was told to contact the enginee

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Internet 1000 Installation Delayed

Hi AT&T Forums,   My installation was scheduled for 7/31/2020 9am-11am. The technician mentioned that something was awry and requested assistance from

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Fiber to the House? & Fiber Inside the House?

How can I find out exactly where the FIBER will be run in the yard to the house?      Also what is required inside the house from the FIber ONT to the

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Request to have Fiber buried

Can we pay to have fiber buried to my house?  3 houses over have access to 100 fiber.  What does it take to have fiber made available??

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Service needed

Hello, how or when will you offer service in the 73135 area code. Seriously, I just moved into the area and the only option (Edited per community guid

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Best way to install fiber for house with network closet in finished basement and cat-6 to demarc.

(trying a second time as my first post disappeared)   Planning to order fiber at our house, which has not previously had fiber before. Am concerned ab

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Who to contact to have fiber one extended to our street

neighborhood  1 mile up the road had fiber 1 installed. We only  have hard wired internet,  25mgb speed. Please provide  me contact department to call

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Not getting full AT&T fiber speed

I installed the ATT fiber internet today in my apartment. I was pretty excited to see how the 1GBPs internet works but turns out it is slower than the

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Request Fiber Optic Internet

Our neighborhood is current only less than 100 feet from a fiber optic cable that runs through the city. I was wondering if a way to get an AT&T Techn

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Just signed up for ATT Internet 1000 and have some questions about installation in a rented house

I saw that AT&T Fiber was available in my area and it was the same price as cable internet so I signed up for it. I live in a rental home that as far

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts