Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

S
ethernet issues

just recently got the new (BGW320 fiber 1,000) and only getting about 100/200mbps with cat5e & cat6 tried both cables connected to my iMac same th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Request Fiber Optic Internet

Our neighborhood is current only less than 100 feet from a fiber optic cable that runs through the city. I was wondering if a way to get an AT&T Techn

Questions

Bury the internet cable

It’s been months since I’ve had my ATT Fiber installed and I still have a cable laying in my yard. Who do I need to contact to have someon

Questions

Rural internet service extension - new service

I am trying to get an answer on extending internet service to my property. Can it be done? What is my cost? I have previously had DSL and phone but hi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Billing

I just signed up to ATT for a two week trial plan and they are already billing me for the fiber internet and the guy hasn;t even come to run the fiber

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T is digging in my yard with no notice

AT&T contractors have recently dug a splice box in my yard for an upcoming fiber installation. I was not informed of this nor do I have an easemen

Questions

Implementing WiFi Mesh with Custom DNS Settings

Hi, I have ATT Fiber in my home and the unit does not support custom DNS settings such as OpenDNS. I want to use custom DNS because I have kids in my

Questions

Accepted Solution

Invisible Fence Line Cut TWICE

I would like someone to reimburse or credit me for damage done to my property as a result of the AT&T technician burying the fiber wire at our hou

Questions

Fiber cords running through yard

We just had a neighbor install Att Fiber and the cords are running throughout our whole yard. There is not an easement on our property and the house i

Questions

Misleading and frustrating information

Recently moved to Orlando, Was told that technician will show up next day to install fiber optic service. He/she didn't. Called next day to seer what

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.