AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(4767)
Condo Built in 2007 has ATT Splice Chamber Box but all our units also have CAT 5e

So our condo was built in 2007 and all units have Cat 5E outlets. The Cat 5E run into a splice box in our telco room that is owned by ATT which I'm assuming were for DSL or analog phones back then. The ATT Telco Box can't produce fiber if it wanted too correct? The box is called "Tyco Hub Splice

Questions

Fiber installation

What should I be expecting when the tech comes out? How long does it take?

Questions

Internet service

How long after att installs a green box in my yard will I have service? It’s also been months since workers installed optic fiber I live in a new subdivision does it take longer or is there a number I can call so I can have service I check In availability page but it says I don’t have service for mo

Questions

AT&T Damage sewer line while drilling for fiber lay

AT&T was digging throughout my entire neighborhood. During the process a hole was drilled right through my sewer line. This caused water damage inside my home. I need help contacting someone to file a claim. Can someone please help me. I am calling the 1800-288-2020 number and I am not able get

Questions

How to get ATT to fix the damage they cause????? Has anyone ever been reimbursed for the damages they caused?

ATT Fiber contractors drilled straight through my sewer pipe. Evidence provided in pictures below. Same red pipes that crushed so many others and I have gotten the run around from ATT. I jumped through more hoops than I thought possible to get a claim number. I now have a claim number,(px84ci97) but

Questions

Fiber optic in the way or Railroad Bridge

We're doing a project in Forrest City AR for Union Pacific and we have a fiber optic in the way . It's holding up a half a million dollar project. I need the phone number to the Engineering group please.

Questions

Internet service

I have a att green box in my yard how long till AT&T internet is available? I check in the availability page and it’s always the same that I dont have internet service I’ve been waiting for months now please help 😫

Questions

fiber

hi. all my neibors gor fiber installed during the summer. we thought they were going install our block as well but nothing has happended. i ws told get into contact with att engineer but unsure how to contact them. so can someone contact me

Questions

Purchased Fiber 500 internet but cannot get above 100 speeds

Hi, I have purchased a speed of 500 internet. I was given a Model: 5268AC gateway. I have connected everything using new Cat 6 ethernet cables. (Wall to gateway | Gateway to Computer) I ran the "Wi-Fi Gateway Speed Test" and it shows 92 download and 98 upload. What steps can I take to d

Questions

ATT excavated large holes left mounds of dirt and left

Three months ago an ATT crew showed up at my elderly parents property. They proceeded to dig large deep trenches on either side of their driveway, piling their spoils beside the trench. Then they left. My folks’ yard is flooding and this open trench is a safety hazard. My father has called and calle

Questions

Be the first to reply

(147)
Incoming emails go in to trash folder

Incoming emails go in to trash folder

Questions

• Email

How do I know if my new Galaxy A14 5G is refurbished?

I bought a Galaxy A14 5G from an AT&T store, but it had a sticker on the back with an IMEI number, SKU, S/N, etc. I paid full retail price for it as well.  On top of that, the quality of video and photos are quite low. Does this mean my phone is refurbished? It also came in a box in

Questions

• Wireless

Mobile data stopped working in my area

A few days ago our mobile data stopped working. We are no longer able to use imessage or any apps. We can make calls but thats pretty much it. It's an AT&T problem, possibly with a tower and not our phones...same goes for our neighbors on ATT plans also. I have called att support and they tried

Questions

• Wireless

Green AT&T communication box

I have a green meter box in my front yard and the lid is broken. The box (hole in the ground) collects water and poses a danger to my grandkids. I asked a technician who was serving a house in my neighborhood to replace the lid and he promised to replace it. Needless to say, the lid has not been re

Questions

• Home Phone

Overcharge

Our business was sent a new IPhone a month after we cancelled the order. I have full documentation of that return which was sent to ATT. The phone was shipped in August, returned in September and Friday, January 27th, our business phones were all shut after AFTER I had spent hours on the phone with

Questions

• Wireless

Wifi constantly disconnecting and re-connecting

Hello, I just got setup with AT&T Fiber and I am having an issue with intermittent connectivity. I have the linksys Velop mesh network for a router system connected via ethernet to the gateway. I noticed yesterday that the gateway is putting out its own Wifi signal. With a previous provider they

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(122)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store