The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

uverse tv and internet

So me and my wife moving to a brand new home and looking to go with someone other than charter check att website says yes fiber is available we even see the technician doing the work outside on the building before ours (condo) stop and chat with him for a second and tells us yeah since it's a new co

Questions

How can we get our fiber optic cable buried from pole to our house?

We had our fiber internet installed yesterday and the technician ran the cable aerially from the pole on the street to our house.  We do not want it run aerially, and asked to have it buried.  The technician told us it was too late because he closed the job, and did not go so far as to explain or gi

Questions

att request for service

Been at our home in the city for 3 years now and it appears the southern side of our neighborhood is receiving gigapower while pretty much my entire street can't get anything better then 3mbps internet.  Any way to see if our block will be receiving service in the future?  I've signed up for notific

Questions

Att Fiber "Available" at my Address

Recently signed up for Gigapower as my address in Houston shown as available for fiber. When the installer came, he said fiber could not be installed since the line ended on the previous block. I called Att 2 weeks later, rep told me that fiber now available at my house. I am scheduled for a second

Questions

AT&T Fiber in Columbus, Ohio

I'm interested in finding out how the process works in order to bring fiber to a city that doesn't have it. I live in Reynoldsburg, a suburb of Columbus. Currently, my city doesn't have fiber. However, Columbus and several other suburbs have it. Is there a way I can contact AT&T about installing it

Questions

Do i need the fiber optic cable buried on my street

Att has buried the fiber optic cable on surrounding streets. Do I need it on my street too to get the fast internet

Questions

Xbox One Slow Download Speeds on Fiber

Recently had AT&T Fiber installed.  Previously with Comcast.  Seeing great speeds all over, but having trouble with my Xbox One.  IPv6 is turned off on my AT&T router.  I'm using a CAT6 wired connection to the router and have tested other cables.  In router settings, I have added the Xbox to the DMZ

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Netflix slow on Apple TV and AT&T Fiber

I have a 3rd-gen Apple TV and just got AT&T Fiber installed.  The Apple TV is connected with a CAT6 cable directly to the AT&T router/modem.  I've tried different cables as well.  This was the same cable that the Apple TV was connected to my old Comcast ISP with.  Since getting Fiber, I'm having an

Questions

AT&T Contractor Broke Through My Main Sewer Line

I just got off the with the risk management team and they were less than helpful. A week ago a contracting team was out installing your fiberoptic lines and they broke through my homes main sewer line. I tried to go through the appropriate channels (plumber then the city) but they were unwilling to

Questions

Corporate Email

Can someone please send me a corporate email contact.  Thank you.

Questions

Actual speed

Was speaking with a directtv rep over the phone about TV service. Was just looking for TV service as I have 100mbps internet/ home phone through Charter(typically get upper 80's down). I've had att internet before and the speeds/reliability were lacking. She tells me that att fiber had come to town(

Questions

Gigapower/Fiber Installation Journey - please help

I can't tell you how long it's been and how many hours I've spent on the phone with various AT&T (or whomever) reps.  This has been an odyssey nearing epic proportions and I think you need the patience of a saint just to understand what the status is on an install.  I feel like saying: "AT&T - I wan

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.