AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

AT&T: Missing in Action

If they made a movie about my experience with AT&T so far, it would be "Nightmare on Starr Court."So a tech came out and hooked everything up for Internet. Was there five hours and never got a signal. We found out there was a switch problem at central.Was told they'd be back out next day. They never

Questions

All my neighbors have the service, but I don't. Extremely frustrated!

I live in a subdivision which just had brand new fiber laid throughout and it was announced via the local store that "the entire subdivision now has access to AT&T Fiber!". I've come to find out that I'm one of maybe 8 houses in which that's not true. My install date was originally scheduled around

Questions

Service in my area - Hillsoboro, MO 63050

I have one simple question - Do I have service in my area? I recently had a new house built, and the subdivision it is in is fairly new as well. After speaking to two different ATT techs, I have been told there are lines ran in the subdivision for U-Verse internet. My issue is, when I call the sales

Questions

Moved to Gigapower - Static IPs no longer receive inbound port 25 or 443

I've logged 13 calls to support and connectech. Wasted over 5 hours on the phone. You would think I was speaking latin in the streets Manilla. Static IPs worked on DSL at 50mb. Same static block. Same configuration for IP passthrough, Static IPs on NVG599. Same hardware and configuration on my downs

Questions

Internet Availability

How do I get AT&T to install hard wired internet in my neighborhood? They keep telling me it's not available in my neighborhood, so what do we need to do to get it available?

Questions

Need help with changing wi fi password please

Hi I just got the uverse modem yesterday and I don't know how to change the password.  Any help is appreciated thanks so much.  I have the dsl fiber internet.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet Ready Home -- extra port does not have internet.

We recently had a technician come and install AT&T Fiber to our internet ready home. I asked if the install would include activating the rest of the ports in the house, and he said no, but asked how many I was looking to set up. I just said one for my Xbox in the living room, and he said he'd feed a

Questions

I need help setting up my dsl internet?

I have a netgear modem and a belkin router please help

Questions

New wirelss service with AT&T...not happy

AT&T fiber internetDonna [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]Has anyone had success with a switch from cable to AT&T fiber internet service? I switched

Questions

Lousy Customer Service

Does anyone at AT&T care about customer service? If so, who? We are having a horrible time getting an installation.

Questions

Western Digital External storage connection, ethernet.

Can not get network to accept external storage.

Questions

Lowsy experience during install, ended up cancelling

What a ridiculous ordeal I just went through.  Countless hours of that ended up with me canceling.  I ordered a bundle with DirecTV, Gigabit internet, and home phone online.  Within hours of ordering, I get an email telling me that my order will be cancelled unless I call in to provide some more inf

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.