Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Installation delayed due to a network issue

We just moved into a newly built home and our installation has been delayed twice. The reason given is: "Your installation appointment is delayed due to a network issue. We will contact you once resolved to reschedule your appointment." We have heard nothing and it's been 5 days with no internet and

Questions

Gigapower and Usenet Giganews

Hi ! Just got my Gigapower up and running yesterday. Great download/upload speeds (932 down 758 up). But I'm very disapointed with the download speed I get from Giganews. Using the very same local network setup, I was getting 144Mbits/sec with Xfinity while I only get 64Mbits/sec with Gigapower. Tra

Questions

AT&T butchers your yard

My sprinkler was working fine before AT&T's subcontractors came out and butchered my yard to install Gigapower. I have emerald zoysia and now it looks like I let some kids cut chunks out of it. Also, there is a BIG hole they left at the green utility box by the sidewalk. I want Them fixed now!

Questions

Uverse Gigapower just Installed Yesterday -- Only getting 350-400 Mbps

Had Uverse with Gigapower installed yesterday. While the technician was there getting all the paper work and cleaning up, I ran a few speed tests. The speed tests were only 350-400 Mbps. I showed my results and he said that was defnitely low. He called a ticket in and said they would have to recondi

Questions

AT&T to Google Fiber: Told ya so

Just read this; http://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/news/2016/09/01/at-t-to-google-fiber-told-ya-so.html.   chiefdore

Questions

Gigabit internet installed with incorrect speed

I was supposed to have gigapower internet installed at my home this morning.  However, instead, the technician was given a work order that stated 45mbps internet was to be installed.  I was not informed of this until the technician had finished the installation.  I spoke with him about it, and he sa

Questions

Gigapower installed today(ethernet = max DL of 650mbps)

I mean, don't get me wrong that is good. but, I signed up for Gigapower. So, is this a normal download speed? I have tried swapping cables to make sure everything was Cat6 (was using cat5e) but, recieved the same results.  Any input? I have a NVG589 if that matters. Are there setting I can maybe cha

Questions

Power supply for gigapower + uverse at(ont) outside

Hi all,I' m having my gigapower and uverse installing next week.For those of you who have had the same type of services, how does your tech get power to power up the ONT outside? On my case i have the electrical outlet at meter 2' from the att wire stub up. Will att tech able to use that outlet to p

Questions

Gigapower installation tomorrow. Gigabit is ordered, can I change to 100mbps service?

So, like in the title, I have gigapower installation tomorrow. I have the gigabit on order.  When the tech gets here, can I just tell him I want to downgrade to the 100mbps, Or do i need to change the order somehome today.  I guess the short version: are the installations the same for 100mbps and 1

Questions

100mbs gigapower just installed

I I just had 100 mbs giga power installed but I'm not getting speed I should be getting. All test are around 45 mbs download and 47 mbs upload. Thought it should be close to 100mbs

Questions

Gigapower nightmare

I recently signed up for Uverse at my new apartment.  I was reluctant at first due to a massive headache getting DSL and phone issues repaired properly at my office,  however, I knew we were on the list to get Gigapower so I took the plunge and signed up.  3 days after I signed up I saw I could upgr

Questions

Ansco & Associates poor construction

You are presumably installing the lines for GigaPower in our neighborhood as AT&T has been through my neighborhood to inform me it was coming and trying to get me to sign up.  Your contractotor Ansco & Associates has been doing the construction.  In the last week and a half I've had my internet in m

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.