AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will Fiber optics internet be available to my area soon?

I live like 3.2 miles from the city of Conway, AR on Highway 25 north. They are building a connecting straight highway that will intersect with I-40 from my road that is named Friendship Road. Since 2013 I have been stuck with 12 Mbs internet speed and chatting with At&t representatives is useless.

Questions

service in my area

how do i go about trying to get faster internet from att here in my area 36544 like could i start a petition and if i can get enough ppl wanting hishspeed internet from att would u guys service our area?!?!?

Questions

1GB Fiber Browsing Problems/Lag

Late 2009 iMac, Apple Airport, ethernet connected. Since installation of ATT 1GB fiber, been having various browsing issues, cannot connect to certain websites, or takes a long time, or times out. Cannot play StarCraft 2. Straight up download speeds are blazing, but browsing and connecting to websit

Questions

How do you get AT&T to connect underground Fibre?

I have AT&T Gigapower fibre. Sort of.  See, we've had SIX TRUCK ROLLS, that's right 6, and we still have a fibre draped across the lawn. But it gets so much better. We are on our second "temporary" fibre (how long does it take before it becomes permanent???) as the first one, installed on Jan 26, wa

Questions

AT&T Fiber is slow

Why am I not get near the speeds I am paying for. Pay for 1g up and down and I get 100m at best. That is 10% of what I am paying for.

Questions

AT&T fiber

I need a contact for the contracting department. You all keep doing locates in our neighborhood and no construction is being performed. We had locates flags and painting done in our yards and our driveways back in November. No work was performed. Then in mid February you all came back and again no w

Questions

Why is ATT Fiber so slow?

I recently upgraded to ATT fiber and am seeing only up/down loads at 1/10th the advertised speeds, i.e. less than 90 Mbps.  All my Apple equipment is current - no old stuff.  Why is it so slow?  I thought I would see at least 800 Mbps or so?

Questions

COMPLAINT

I would like to know where I can file a formal complaint!!!!I've already contacted the BBB and am in the process of contacting the FCC, because I signed up for a DirectTV, Uverse bundle have received my DirectTV but haven't received my internet and when I ask when I'm told "when we get around to it

Questions

Customer Complaint: Unsatisfied Customer

Very unhappy and just cancelled my service but would be happy to come back under the right circumstances.   I ordered your service around the first week of February because AT&T Fiber just moved into my area.  It was a fantastic first experience with a very knowledgably Sales Representative who let

Questions

Fiber optic internet in my area neighborhood

Would like to know how to go about getting fiber internet in my neighborhood. A lot of people hate WOW internet services and looking for new fast internet. *****, Grovetown Ga 30813.Michael [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, e

Questions

Some questions about Fiber Installation

Wanted to get some information as we're getting Fiber put in this Wednesday. As we live in a two story house, can we request that they put the modem upstairs....not sure how they wire the connection to the modem.  From my understanding, they provide the modem/router.  As we live in a two story house

Questions

AT&T Business Fiber Account - Over a Month our store has needed Service and STILL NO SERVICE ??

We are LOVESAC Furniture Store with 60 stores in Malls around the US ...  We setup with AT&T for an Internet / Phone Bundle.  We were told that Fiber is available and the phone line will be POTS by KELLYE L HOLLOWAY The Service install was promised for 1/31/17 and today is 3/6/17.  OUR STORE IS OPEN

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.