Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Gigapower seems to have a speed limit when leaving AT&T's network

I have gigapower (1 Gbps) in the Orlando, FL area. I can test to AT&T's speedtest.net in Orlando and get 950 Mbps or so which is what I expect on both up/down. When I switch to another test server in the area that is not hosted by AT&T, at best I can get 350 Mbps down and 200 Mbps up. Okay, I unders

Questions

Gigapower not even getting 100Mbps

So I signed up for the 300Mbps option and it's been several days and I've tested the speed and so far only got on average 50Mbps on wireless, if I'm lucky I get 70Mbps on several different devices on both 2.4ghz and 5ghz on 802.11n. I tried a wired connection (10/100/1000 Gigabit) and I got 90 or so

Questions

Direct phone number for GigaPower Department?

Does anyone have a phone number that I can call to reach an actual person in the GigaPower department. Service is on my street but my address is not showing as available b/c it is a new home on a subdivided lot and AT&T hasn't updated their maps yet.  I've tried calling and chatting with AT&T but no

Questions

Raleigh Gigapower Speed not as advertised.

Anyone in the Raleigh market experiencing speeds considerably less than advertised on Gigapower?  I'm consistently getting 150-200mbps hardwired directly to the Uverse modem with all other devices (including the TV access point) unplugged.  I've also repeated the test with multiple devices and ether

Questions

I had to bury my own fiber cable after sloppy install

I have had Gigapower in Atlanta since May. After repeated requests to have the fiber cable properly buried an ATT contractor came out in July and attempted the procedure only to cut the cable in half leaving me out of service for two days(he told me he had never buried fiber). A crew came back and i

Questions

Gigapower, Turner Farms - Garner N.C.

Received Flyer on door from AT&T that gigapower is coming,  last week the orange cables and access boxes were installed thru my entire street - Is there a schedule when the service will be available?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Neighborhood Paying to Install Service

Hi, I've been trying to get ATT into my neighborhood for a year and a half. They have fiber running over the telephone poles to a neighborhood nearby, so the infrastructure is close, but whenever I check for service it says UVerse unavailable.I know ATT is a business and some bean counter decided th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Gigapower Availability?

I've had fiber in the ground for almost 3 months with no hint as to when gigapower will go live. I wouldn't complain, but the next neighborhood over has traditional u-verse [which means the have an OLT to the central office; which happens to be one mile from my house] and gigapower is live about a m

Questions

Install issues

So does anyone have any experience to share with install.Im already a Uverse customer. Gigapower was ordered and to be installed today. I called support number 2 days ago to inquire about install since i did not see any cable ran to my house or hookup in fron yard. I was assured everything was fine

Questions

Unvers / GigaPower

I'm a current Uverse customer on the power tier 45mb down and 6 mb up.  I'm intersted in prefably gigapower or the 75mb down / 8mb up teir.  I live in very far north Dallas, (near Preston and Frankford...cloase to Coit and George Bush highway 190).  Does anyone near this area have gigapower or 75mb

Questions

Gigapower San Antonio

Hey, quick question:Now that San Antonio is wired for Gigapower, is there any chance I can finally get internet?You see, my house is passed over by fiber which runs over telephone poles. That fiber runs into a nearby neighborhood which qualified for Gigapower. I know that Gigapower changes the distr

Questions

Fiber Line Cut by AT&T contractors and I can't get an ETA on when Service will be restored

I have had Uverse with Gigapower for a month and it's been working beautifully, until yesterday that is.  AT&T has contractors pulling more fiber because the service is in high demand in my neighborhood.  Well, the contractors cut the main line and several of us on my block are without service.  I h

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.