Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

FiberOptic/GigaPower in my front yard. When can I get it?

I have the fiber optic already installed in my front yard, because I was speaking with the ATT Lineman that installed and finished installing it up and down my street. I have used the ATT map to determine if I have the FiberOptic availability at my house. It says I do not. I call the ATT number and

Questions

Gigapower install time

So what is a normal timeframe for completion of installation of gigapower? I've requested installation on 12/1 and now I'm being told they might be able to install on 12/21. They have had some issues with wires at their facility as well as the contracting company going to the wrong location. I've ne

Questions

Driveway damaged during line installation

Damage was done to driveway and road when the lines were buried this week. In addition, they cut the line of my current provider so service has been out for a few days. Is there a contact # or email for these particular issues?

Questions

GigaPower Not an Equal Opportunity for All...

After hearing so much about Giga speeds I decided to jump right in! Well much to my surprise, I learned after the fact that my computer(s) did not meet the System Requirements? Meet System Requirements, really !  The AT&T Reps need to make sure that customers are aware of the "System Requirements" a

Questions

Gigapower Speed Test - nowhere close to gigabit...

The tech who did the install said this was the first time he had done a full gigabit install.   I'm wondering if he did it wrong.  I've run 3 tests - all have landed south of 300MB/s.  this test was using AT&T's link.   Your Test Results (Tested on 12/3/2015, 8:34:27 PM) &

Questions

AT&T Gigapower installation cancelled due to "signal being too weak"?

My Uverse gigapower installation was supposed to occur this past Saturday (11/28/2015).  The contractors have dug up my lawn and supposedly properly laid fiber lines down earlier in the week.  On Friday (11/27), a CS rep from India/Pakistan left a message saying that it was cancelled due to the "Sig

Questions

AT&T contractor cut my electrical line, need reimbursement, and now they want to dig again HELP

Door hanger was on my door with the following information:   Reference # GW Communications   Stated that there will be digging. Please do NOT come on my property to dig. We just had an incident where AT&T came on my property and cut my electrical line. I had to pay $1,680 to run a new line and we ha

Questions

Dropping Wifi COnnection every week ....

I recently upgraded to gigapower, and ever since, my wifi drops every week. the only way to fix it is to do a hard reset.  this is unacceptable ... i should not have to do a hard reset becuase the router decides to stop working. the previous wifi never dropped. so what the story?

Questions

AT&T Please hear my call

Since my wife and I moved in our brand new home February of 2015 within Primrose creek subdivision located in Sugar Hill GA 30518 we have been without any form of internet service.Back in early spring of this year 2015 AT&T lined the streets with workers, laying fiber line, installing relay boxes on

Questions

ATT Sucks and So does UVerse!

****** Pay close attention to calculations and money lost dealing with ATT Uverse.*****   Hello.  I am a new customer.  On 10/28/2015, I took off of work because I had an install date for Uverse 1Gbps Internet at 9am to 11am.  I received a reminder text two days prior and the day of the install.  Ho

Questions

Trophy Club Texas GigaPower

I live in Trophy Club and I know that half the community already has GigaPower. Is AT&T going to lay fiber for the rest of the community? I wish they would as many people would switch over since the only option is Charter. Charter does have the faster service avalable (100mbs) but you must pay a non

Questions

When will U-Verse/GigaPower be available?

Back in June AT&T came through, dug up our neighborhood and cabled it for U-Verse with GigaPower. It's now November and we've not heard anything about when the service will be available. Is there a way I can find out when we can order new service? Right now all I have is ADSL getting 1Mbps downstrea

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.