Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

New Gigapower-Variable Speeds

Hi, Had Uverse Gigapower installed last week.  When first installed, max download was 600, upload was 900+.  Next day, download was 900+ and upload was also 900+. Today, I'm back to the 500-600 upload?  No change in my equipment or installation. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Questions

Why does half of my street have GigaPower?

A few weeks ago I heard my neighbors on the same street as me are offered GigaPower and, I was wondering if AT&T could finish my neighborhood with fiber. I have no idea why they would stop in the middle of my neighborhood. I have noticed a slight increse of my downstream rates but nothing close to G

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T fiber installations damaged sprinkle system.

AT&T installed fiber cable to our house. Somehow it damages to our sprinkle system. The water pipe was cut up and disconnect water line. I have to hires contractor to repaired the water pipe. Please let me know how AT&T handles this issue.My email is tuannguyen7808@gmail.com.Thanks

Questions

Large neighborhood with very little service available

I live in a large subdivision with several hundred houses and AT&T offers some service, but has very little capacity to the neighborhood.  The vast majority of the homes have no decent ISP options. Who can I contact to try to raise awareness to this?  AT&T has the opportunity to get nearly 100% of a

Questions

Gigapower - Static IP addresses - Connection issues

I have a block of static IPs. Everything is setup within my RG. I have the RG handing out static IPs first for testing purposes. I have one Windows 10 x64 VM running that is pulling a static IP address. I can ping anything via command line. When I open a web browser within the VM, it will sometimes

Questions

Gigapower only installed in half the subdivision

I live in a small new subdivision in NW Fort Worth, TX. Currently most of the subdivison only has DSL. A couple of months ago I saw that the Fiber to premise Gigapower cables were being laid in our subdivison, which made sense since it is brand new. My yard and street was even marked for existing bu

Questions

GigaPower Install - Shaky Wi-Fi in home.

I have a brand new home - it was wired with cat-5e cable for most rooms - however, the living room doesn't have a drop.  I have an XBOX 360 and Samsung Home Theater System that accesses wi-fi signals from my AT&T router.  The receiver in the living room is also a wireless STB. Several times a day, e

Questions

6 hours later ... still waiting on a supervisor to call me

AT&T is a joke (and not a good one). I called twice today and was told that a supervisor would contact me within 30 minutes. I've been waiting for a call for SIX hours!!! Ironic that if I was late paying my bill (which I've NEVER done) they would call me immediately but if a customer has an issue, I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

port forwarding a 5268

there were no instructions for port forwarding a pace 5268....any help?

Questions

AT&T Upgrade and Disconnection issues

I am writing about possibly the worst experience I have ever had with a TV, cable and internet provider, and frankly any service provider, ever.  Over the last three weeks, I have had my service cancelled by AT&T twice, and been without service for days, missed more than a day of work during two ine

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Upgrade from 45mps to Giga-Power

I currently have 45mps package and would like to upgrade to Giga Power.  I have fiber from the street to the house (50ft). Does my current package use the Fiber backbone from the street to the house?  If so why must I have a techician re-install the entire system. Can ATT govern bandwidth per accoun

Questions

Trying to connect Cisco E2500 router behind Pace 5268AC

I just had my new uverse fiber service installed. I have a Pace 5268AC router. I have Cat-5 through my home so the tech directly connected 3 of the 4 LAN ports into my patch board so I have hard wired access from various locations in my home.  Now I want to install my Cisco E2500 router so I can pub

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.