Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Bad Buried Fiber in Durham, NC with 70+ day install !!

Ordered service May 18, original install May 28, moved to Pending because of broken fiber upstream on the North side of the street due to new construction - Issue I and there was broken fiber and insufficient length in ground box on the South side of the street to reach customer premise (Issue 2) .

Questions

Changed HP wireless printers and new one disconnects from network after ~5 minutes

Had an HP 6520 set up on the network worked wirelessly no problem.  Printer head died had to replace.  Got an HP OfficeJet Pro 8720.  Challenging to set up on network as the printer seems to drop off network after 5-6 minutes, but I can print within 5-6 minutes of power cycling the printer.  HP onli

Questions

Uverse Installation - Gigapower ready?

I am having uVerse (Internet only) installed this weekend. I am lucky enough to have Gigapower available to my home, though I am only getting the 24mbps service right now.Currently my home is not connected to the AT&T system (new construction), but do have a Cat5e cable on the side of my house ready

Questions

Will AT&T switch me from Copper to Fiber?

AT&T came out and put in a normal copper telephone box that supports U-verse and up to 75mbps internet at my brand new condo.   The technician who installed it and ran the line from the poll said the main fiber box is also right next door but he doesn't do fiber installs just regular copper so that'

Questions

Property Damage from Gigapower Installation

Hello, I have been trying to contact someone from ATT to fix damages that occured during the installation of Gigapower.  When the installation first started in our neighborhood they drilled into a gas line and gas had gotten into our house and was detected after they finished the repairs.  We had to

Questions

Ideas to get attention of network 'planner' for FTTC 'easy' neighborhood install? Birmingham, AL

*Note: This is a lengthy post regarding a Fiber to the Curb neighborhood - The content may not be of any interest to you.        I live in a neighborhood called in Birmingham, AL.  (Moderators: I'm comfortable with my neighborhood name being public and it's a bit essential to the content of this pos

Questions

New Gigapower-Variable Speeds

Hi, Had Uverse Gigapower installed last week.  When first installed, max download was 600, upload was 900+.  Next day, download was 900+ and upload was also 900+. Today, I'm back to the 500-600 upload?  No change in my equipment or installation. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Questions

Why does half of my street have GigaPower?

A few weeks ago I heard my neighbors on the same street as me are offered GigaPower and, I was wondering if AT&T could finish my neighborhood with fiber. I have no idea why they would stop in the middle of my neighborhood. I have noticed a slight increse of my downstream rates but nothing close to G

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T fiber installations damaged sprinkle system.

AT&T installed fiber cable to our house. Somehow it damages to our sprinkle system. The water pipe was cut up and disconnect water line. I have to hires contractor to repaired the water pipe. Please let me know how AT&T handles this issue.My email is tuannguyen7808@gmail.com.Thanks

Questions

Large neighborhood with very little service available

I live in a large subdivision with several hundred houses and AT&T offers some service, but has very little capacity to the neighborhood.  The vast majority of the homes have no decent ISP options. Who can I contact to try to raise awareness to this?  AT&T has the opportunity to get nearly 100% of a

Questions

Gigapower - Static IP addresses - Connection issues

I have a block of static IPs. Everything is setup within my RG. I have the RG handing out static IPs first for testing purposes. I have one Windows 10 x64 VM running that is pulling a static IP address. I can ping anything via command line. When I open a web browser within the VM, it will sometimes

Questions

Gigapower only installed in half the subdivision

I live in a small new subdivision in NW Fort Worth, TX. Currently most of the subdivison only has DSL. A couple of months ago I saw that the Fiber to premise Gigapower cables were being laid in our subdivison, which made sense since it is brand new. My yard and street was even marked for existing bu

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.