Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Gigapower installed today(ethernet = max DL of 650mbps)

I mean, don't get me wrong that is good. but, I signed up for Gigapower. So, is this a normal download speed? I have tried swapping cables to make sure everything was Cat6 (was using cat5e) but, recieved the same results.  Any input? I have a NVG589 if that matters. Are there setting I can maybe cha

Questions

Power supply for gigapower + uverse at(ont) outside

Hi all,I' m having my gigapower and uverse installing next week.For those of you who have had the same type of services, how does your tech get power to power up the ONT outside? On my case i have the electrical outlet at meter 2' from the att wire stub up. Will att tech able to use that outlet to p

Questions

Gigapower installation tomorrow. Gigabit is ordered, can I change to 100mbps service?

So, like in the title, I have gigapower installation tomorrow. I have the gigabit on order.  When the tech gets here, can I just tell him I want to downgrade to the 100mbps, Or do i need to change the order somehome today.  I guess the short version: are the installations the same for 100mbps and 1

Questions

100mbs gigapower just installed

I I just had 100 mbs giga power installed but I'm not getting speed I should be getting. All test are around 45 mbs download and 47 mbs upload. Thought it should be close to 100mbs

Questions

Gigapower nightmare

I recently signed up for Uverse at my new apartment.  I was reluctant at first due to a massive headache getting DSL and phone issues repaired properly at my office,  however, I knew we were on the list to get Gigapower so I took the plunge and signed up.  3 days after I signed up I saw I could upgr

Questions

Ansco & Associates poor construction

You are presumably installing the lines for GigaPower in our neighborhood as AT&T has been through my neighborhood to inform me it was coming and trying to get me to sign up.  Your contractotor Ansco & Associates has been doing the construction.  In the last week and a half I've had my internet in m

Questions

SUBCONTRACTORs are not licensed or insured - will not provide a valid business license

As posted on NextDoor and sent to the State Public Service Commission, our State Rep, and our State Senator, as well as the Better Business Bureau. They started digging today on our cul de sac (insert address). Two hours in and they hit a gas line. They did NOT notify the homeowner who was home

Questions

Gigapower wall connection

When you get regular cable internet the modem connects to the cable tv connection in the wall. When you get uverse gigapower what does the modem connect to?

Questions

Giga Power installed less than 30 days

So I have gigapower installed - less than 30 days and now it's not working. 12 years of internet service with AT&T not an outage that I recall or need for a service call. Calling AT&T is frustrating experience as expected  (20 minutes to talk to someone) - is it really difficult for AT&T to have a p

Questions

Two attempts to install fiber to my house and two failures to get it done

We had fiber run in our subdivision about 6 months ago and I got an email about 3 weeks ago stating that AT&T was ready to install fiber to my house.  I signed up for an installation. Three days later the installer came, poked around a few boxes across the street and at my curb, then knocked on my d

Questions

Fiber installed in neighborhood. How long till service is available?

ATT recently installed fiber in our neighborhood and they have installed the boxes for the underground cable all through neighborhood.  I would like to know how long after fiber is layed will internet be available?

Questions

WiFi works, Wired Ethernet doesnt

Hi there, - I have a new Alienware Area-51 with a Killer e2200 Gigabit Ethernet controller.- I subscribe to AT&T Gigapower.- My computer Wifi connects fine, but wired Ethernet fails to connect.- My other laptops and computers have no problems with WiFi or wired.  Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.