Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lines laid, where's the Internet?

In August some crews came to our subdivision and laid lines. There were signs, posters, and advertisements for AT&T Giga power internet coming in our subdivision. We were all anxious to get it because as of now there is NOTHING in our newer subdivision. Since August 15th we have not heard anything.

Questions

Yard Dug up and left without grass

So , AT&T came through our neighborhood (without asking me if it was OK to dig up my yard) to install some new Optic system they want to sell to the community. My expectation, and the claim of the workers making the mess, is that they would restore anything they messed up to the previous condition.

Questions

Damage on neighborhood install of fiber

Hello,I just found that ATT damaged a sprinkler line during the install of fiber optic cable in the neighborhood.  Who can I contat to get this fixed immediately?  It is leaking water.

Questions

Can I pay AT&T to run fiber for ~300 feet?

Can I pay att to run fiber ~300 feet from the main box?

Questions

Ansco - lac of respons

I live Atlanta, Georgia, and Ansco is currently the contractor for installation of the AT&T gigapower network, whcih requies installation of underground cables in my neighborhood. Ansco performed the work August 4th and several days following that. In the neighborhood - they broke the gas main twice

Questions

"Don't call us back because we're not coming back" - AT&T tech... and boy do they mean it!

AT&T cannot deliver on the 1Gbps gigapower to my house - They could only deliver roughly 520Mbps to my house. A tech came to my house to deliver a message a couple of weeks ago. They didn't want to do any more troubleshooting, they were only here to deliver a message. The tech told me not to call ba

Questions

Installation delayed due to a network issue

We just moved into a newly built home and our installation has been delayed twice. The reason given is: "Your installation appointment is delayed due to a network issue. We will contact you once resolved to reschedule your appointment." We have heard nothing and it's been 5 days with no internet and

Questions

Gigapower and Usenet Giganews

Hi ! Just got my Gigapower up and running yesterday. Great download/upload speeds (932 down 758 up). But I'm very disapointed with the download speed I get from Giganews. Using the very same local network setup, I was getting 144Mbits/sec with Xfinity while I only get 64Mbits/sec with Gigapower. Tra

Questions

AT&T butchers your yard

My sprinkler was working fine before AT&T's subcontractors came out and butchered my yard to install Gigapower. I have emerald zoysia and now it looks like I let some kids cut chunks out of it. Also, there is a BIG hole they left at the green utility box by the sidewalk. I want Them fixed now!

Questions

Uverse Gigapower just Installed Yesterday -- Only getting 350-400 Mbps

Had Uverse with Gigapower installed yesterday. While the technician was there getting all the paper work and cleaning up, I ran a few speed tests. The speed tests were only 350-400 Mbps. I showed my results and he said that was defnitely low. He called a ticket in and said they would have to recondi

Questions

AT&T to Google Fiber: Told ya so

Just read this; http://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/news/2016/09/01/at-t-to-google-fiber-told-ya-so.html.   chiefdore

Questions

Gigabit internet installed with incorrect speed

I was supposed to have gigapower internet installed at my home this morning.  However, instead, the technician was given a work order that stated 45mbps internet was to be installed.  I was not informed of this until the technician had finished the installation.  I spoke with him about it, and he sa

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.