Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Fiber optic cable installation issue

Our street recently had fiber optic cables installed by an AT&T subcontractor - unfortunately the condition they've left the previously well mainted grass verge is terrible.  What was once a nice green lawn is now a pile of mud and the manhole cover is already subsiding.  There are tree roots sticki

Questions

Uverse internet and phone

Why does a techician have to come into my home to install uverse products? I am more than capable of installing the equipment myself.

Questions

Have the NV599 modem for Fiber but tech required just to add digital phone?

With Comcast I added digital phone after the modem was installed. All it required was the provisioning and then plug in a phone to the modem. AT&T is saying a tech is required to come just to do this. I can understand if a security system is connected but my security system is 100% cellular and does

Questions

AT&T GigaPower 1Gbps ISSUES

Hello Everyone,  I'm posting here as a last resort to see if anyone has gone through the same issues as me with GigaPower. My 1Gbps service was installed for the first time last Wednesday (26 Oct 2016) since the very second service was installed I've never received 1 gig download and upload speeds. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cabling Used In-Home - AT&T Fiber Installation

I just signed up for AT&T Fiber (1Gbps) and have an installation scheduled for Friday. I was curious what cabling is used inside my home after I am connected to the Fiber network?   I am planning on running some cables myself prior to the install so the technicians don't poke too many holes in the w

Questions

Complaint - line placed in front of home

I arrived home today to find a temporary line running across my entire front newly renovated lawn  to my new neighbors. I do not understand why this is the case given that my neighbors have an att box directly in front of their home. I would like to speak to one so that digging does not occur on our

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Fiber -- Is this satellite or wired?

I see that Fiber/Gigapower is available where I live. I have Uverse at the moment, but the allure of faster speeds and lower prices caught my attention. I started the online order process, but as I was configuring my order, the last question was whether or not I could have a satellite attached to my

Questions

AT&T Construction and Engineering COMPLAINT

Does anyone have a contact number for the construction and engineering dept? I had an installation date scheduled on Sept 29th, today is Oct 15, and they still have not been out to fix the fiber signal to my home. They so unprofessional and inconvenient. anitra.gray@yahoo.com

Questions

AT&T Fiber SFP netgear

Hello everyone I will be buying a new house soon and get AT&T Fiber (Avalible) I am going to set up a network with a web managed switch. I was wondering can they do fiber from the ONT to the SFP Port on the switch to then connect to the RG. Everything will be hard wired in my home.

Questions

Toilet Backed Up After AT&T Installation

AT&T contracted to have Internet Fiber lines installed in my neighborhood, digging up all the yards.  Now, the toilet, sinks, shower, etc. are backed up and won't drain. Sadly, our neighbor already went through this process of having to have AT&T repair the issue.  I've contacted Regional Water Reso

Questions

Uverse set up for a smart tv

I had Uverse installed today. I am trying to get my Samsung Smart Tv setup, so I watch some movies. My tv is saying "wireless connection failed." It finds the modem and I enter the password. After trying to connect for a few minutes, I finally get the error message. The Uverse is working for our com

Questions

Gigapower cables installed without box or conduit

Is this typical of a Gigapower install? We were upgraded to Gigapower recently and this is how the cables were run into our house.   The old cable & UVerse lines were run in conduit to a box to protect them from the weather and weed eaters but this just runs straight into the brick

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.