Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Frequent Internet Service Drops

I switched from WOW to AT&T Uverse as my internet service provider about 1 month ago.  I now have the Internet, DirecTV and cell phone bundle.  When internet service is available, it works perfectly.  However I experience frequent service drops that are very frustrating.  I have called customer serv

Questions

a month ago you put in your red pipes in my community of 1200 homes, Springhurst in Louisville, ky

when will be have fiber internet all you digging is done and we have regrown grass from your construcyion Springhurst in Louisville, ky 40241

Questions

Unburied Fibre Line

I sigend up for ATT Gigabyte back in Jul-2016, and several months later my line is still not buried. My childern are unable to play in the front lawn, due to risk of the line runing across.  Has anyone had this issue before with such a long wait. I pay my bills on time and expect to receive the qual

Questions

ATT Fiber

We have recently had contractors running new ATT Fiber lines in our area. Our area has been capped for years due to max capacity and DSL is being updated to UVerse I believe. I myself have no internet but work off of neighbors and it's only about 2 Mbps. My questions is our current box that I know o

Questions

Uverse TV Slow down Gigapower internet

If I currently have ATT GigaPower, will adding Uverse TV slow down or take away any speed from my internet? How is this bandwidth allocated?

Questions

AT&T Damaged My Water Line

Since early summer AT&T has been working on the panels at the my street corner in Sandy Springs, Georgia.  I believe this is associated with the project to lay plastic pipes that will run upgraded fiber optic cable, which had crews digging up yards in our neighborhood.  There were trucks parked at t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Questions

Is fiber currently in my city? Also if so how far is it from my home? Also when will it get here? Currently residing in San Jose, CA. I really miss Gigabyte speed in Tokyo.

Questions

Frustration after 3rd failed attempt at Uvers installation.

Ok, so this is not really a question, more just a venting of a LOT of frustration.  I ordered my internet on Oct 14th, and today, Nov 11th, the 3rd technician has come out to install the internet.  Not surprising to me, he told me the same thing the previous 2 technicians told me. Before I tell you

Questions

How long to does an address verification take?

I called to setup service on my new construction on 10/27/2016. An address validation request was setup over the phone and the rep said it would take 14 days. I moved in on 10/31/2016. My neighbor 2 doors/lots down confirmed he has at&t internet service any clue as to why I am ineligible for service

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Damaged fence

electric fence was damaged while burying cable for AT&T U-verse.  I have had the fence repaired need to know where to send bill, so I can be reimburesed for their damages.   [Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full

Questions

Connecting Gigabit Service to Home

I am scheduled to have Uverse service with Gigabit internet, U450 and phone service.There is fiber at the curb and my home has an demarcation entry that penetrates an exterior wall with coax and a Cat 5e cable and runs in the walls to a closet in the master bedroom on the opposite corner of the hous

Questions

new fiber installation

I am having new  internet service in my house customer rep says that I now have fiber service to my housemy area has all under ground utilities. no one has been in my back yard to intall new cable. How does this work if no new wireing has been install I originally cancelled my ATT internet because o

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.