Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Lines Buried

We've had exposed lines in front of our house for SIX weeks now!  My husband is about to cut it - no joke!  Can we get these lines buried asap?  Can someone from AT&T please contact me??

Questions

U-Verse availability

I am a cell phone and directv customer.  Would like to include U-Verse.  My home is approx. 500 ft from service. Will AT&t extend their service? The hub is located 1.5 miles from my home.

Questions

4 Technicians came by but still no Fiber service

I have had 4 technicians come to my house and still no service. The last technician explained that although there is a Fiber "VRAD?" on the corner of my street, there are no "platforms?" for Fiber near my house. The technician before that pretty much told me the same thing and that his manager had c

Questions

Uverse internet installation with Apple Time Capsule router

I currently have ATT High Speed Internet Pro service--ATT has offered a lower cost Uverse Internet basic service (768kbps) if bundled with my Directv service--With my current set up, I have an ATT modem/router 2701bHG-B but have disabled the router and use an Apple Time Capsule as our router to impr

Questions

Does my house need to be wired with cat5e cables to use ATT Fiber?

I had a tech come out to install my fiber internet. However, when the tech observed that my home didn't use Cat5 for the phone lines but instead used Cat3, he wasn't able to do the job. He informed me that I would need to hire an electrician to wire my house cat 5 or 6 cables. I simply thought ATT w

Questions

fiber installation schedule

does at&t publish a fiber installation schedule for Barberton oh

Questions

Junction Box Repair Needed for Two Weeks!

I had an install technician out to install my U-verse internet on 03/03/2016, but he discovered that the "junction box" located on the street outside of our home where the fiber terminates at was damaged.  The technician put in a trouble ticket for the repair of the "junction box" and said it should

Questions

AT&T Installation in Murfreesboro TN Subdivision

AT&T recently installed fiber underground in our subdivision. The installers dug in several yards and fixed the yards where they were dug. However, our yard was not repaired and a large pile of dirt is still in the yard and the yard has not been repaired. Can you help get this cleaned up? Thank You,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Upgrading from internet 24 - Does a technician need to visit?

Does a technician still need to visit if I already have a Residential Gateway from a previous installation?

Questions

Service window 8am-8pm... no show!

Please help me... Is there anyone at ATT that can actually do something or get real/accurate info?This is a 2nd home 140miles from "home".I book an appointment over 4 weeks in advance and receive a "service window" of 8am-8pm... so, I drive up the day before, take the day off work and wait...I call

Questions

Can my wife keep her email address if we change from cox cable over to AT and T?

We have an installation date set up for 3 16 17 to change over from Cox Cable to AT and T at our home. [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] San Diego, Ca 92103. When I set this up, the sales girl, Gloria at 619 289 4270 told me over and over that my wife could keep her same

Questions

Just moved, bad wireless service

I just moved to a new house.  I don't get a good AT&T signal.   I get a descent T-Mobile signal.   I wanted to switch my plan to T-mobile.   I'm still under contract. I called AT&T to pay ETF and get my phone unlocked.   They said I need to port T-Mobile Number first (which is fine), then I need to

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.