Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

How much for ATT to come back to move Gigapower router to a different room?

We had our router installed to a downstairs room, but now would prefer it moved to upstairs.  How much is a service call to rewire the NID to point to a different room?

Questions

Long delay on fiber installation

Our neighbor across the street has had fiber for most of a year. We submitted an installation request on Feb. 20 and we scheduled installation for Mar. 7. No show and no message. We called and the issue was subsequently briefly reported as resolved and we rescheduled with the same null result. Since

Questions

Port Number

What port number should be used when connecting a new (non att) router to supply wifi to video camera?

Questions

Complaint about and AT&T installer

On Monday, March 19th I had and extremely bad experience with an AT&T installer in Austin, TX.  He knocked on my door and proceeded to TELL me that he needed to run a line through our back yard.  He never asked for my permission, or even asked if I was the home owner.  He said they would have to lea

Questions

MoCa Adapters

I have Uverse with the 1gig internet service and have issues with bandwidth since my home is block and mortar with steel studs.  Does AT&T offer MoCa adapters so I can use the existing coax not only for Uverse (TV) but also for internet?

Questions

Gigabit Fiber Connectivity Issues

I can connect to the internet with this gigabit fiber, but I have trouble browsing certain websites, very long delays, some websites inaccessible. For instance, I am unable to make postings to this AT&T website (!) unless I connect using my iPhone as a hotspot. Incidentally, I also have AT&T wireles

Questions

Fiber optic cable

Fiber optic cable for Internet has recently been run to the golf course and sales office here at Rayburn Country, Zip 75931. Are there plans in the near future making fiber optic cable available to homeowners in this area?  Has anyone heard about this?

Questions

Mess in my yard

Finally after 6 months someone filled in the hole and buried the fiber in my front yard. However they left the biggest mess I have ever seen. I filled up a wheelbarrow with rocks the size of a softball. I raked out the dirt the best I can. Now all I need is about 7-8 yards of topsoil and to re-seed

Questions

Bad service

Why do media companies like AT&T and Comcast have such bad service.  Three days ago, I ordered new service from AT&T.  I received an email confirming that I need to be at my house from 9:00 to 11:00 today.  I received a text asking whether I'll really be here between 9:00 and 11:00 today.  I receive

Questions

Very unhappy with AT&T fiber

First of all, the installation of the fiber cable in the easement in my yard was done horrible. Your company dug 2 big holes which were not even used for the installation. I had just planted grass in May of 2016 and your company dug up most of it and left a worn path to my backyard which killed the

Questions

ATT Fiber 1000Mbps WIFI poor performance

Just set up ATT Gigapower 1000Mbps service last week. Somewhat disappointed. Just use the default set up for ATT supplied gateway with its built-in WIFI router, Model 5268AC. My devices could get up to 700Mbps while physically connected to the ethernet port, Although it is not up to 900Mbps , I am t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Conduit requirements for pole to ONT

Hi,Where should I look to find the underground conduit requirements for a single family home drop, for AT&T fiber, from the above ground pole to the house ONT?I currently have an aerial telephone drop from the pole to my NID on the side of the house. The run is approximately 100 feet.I want to get f

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.