Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Unburied wires / sloppy installation

I had AT&T Fiber Internet 1000 installed on 02/21. I was told that the external wire would be buried within 14 business days.  I received an automated text that a crew would come out and bury the wire by 03/08.  The wire running to the house has not been buried as of 04/11.   &n

Questions

Having Gigabit 1000 installed soon

But after reading about all the problems with slow speeds ,xbox live problems etc etc I think I am going to cancel and stick with my problem free Comcast cable internet

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What equipment needs to be installed for Internet 100?

Hi,  No one seems to know the answer to my question at ATT. I currently have a fiber line in my unit with a PACE 5268AC Gateway/Modem provided by ATT. I would like to upgrade my service from Internet 18 to Internet 100. They keep saying a technician needs to come on site to change my equipment but a

Questions

ATT gigapower installation

So I'm now on my forth try to get ATT gigapower for internet installed in my home . Apparently the boxes ( from where you have to run the cable from to my home ) are on power line poles located in neighbors backyards 2-4 homes down . Every time I've set up an appointment to get it installed they hav

Questions

Terrible AT&T Service

I've had an above ground line for my AT&T internet and phone for 5 months. I would like to know when a tech is going to connect my underground line and get ride of my above ground line. I keep calling and the say the tech. has did it, but he is lying because the above ground line is still connected

Questions

No Service (order 3198992911) and No Follow-up by AT&T

I have had an open order since 2/22 for installation (order 3198992911) in a neighborhood that was billed as fiber optic - an important factor since I work from home. Service tech came on the appointed day but said he had issues and could not complete the work. That was the last we have seen of anyo

Questions

Received misleading information and now I'm stuck with a year long contract

Wrote a lot, but want to give the full story...   On friday 31 March, I checked fiber availability on my new residence and it showed as it being available, which I was excited about.  After speaking with 3 different reps (see side note) all three confirmed that Fiber was available at my new residenc

Questions

Lawn aeration

We are commercial lawn aeration company with over 100 aerating accounts in griffin Georgia, I would like to know how deep fiber optic lines to home owners homes are to be buried and who's fault damage to fiber lines would it be, we only aerate 2-3 inches deep just below sod depth, is there a code in

Questions

Building a new home - how should I wire if I have AT&T Fiber for my address

Hi, I am in the process of a new construction and my address does have AT&T Fiber service. I will also be needing a phone as cell phone signal is not good in my home. Here are my questions: What wire should I lay for Phones? (I need a wired line so I can connect a bluetooth headset to my phone)What

Questions

Four months?

Hi to everyone.  I am in the process of moving to a new home in Apex, North Carolina.  I had originally booked a time for my hook up to occur on April 7th.  Unfortunately, the closing date was pushed back to April 28th.  After calling ATT today I was told the next available time I could get it insta

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

unfinished work in my yard

I live in West Palm Beach and Att technicians did work in my back yard which entailed digging  a  large hole . they have since filled the hole but have not plced back the sod. I called last week and spoke with a supervisor whom assured me that someone would be giving me a call in regards to this mat

Questions

Lawn repair after at&t fiber install

I found that I was having some sprinkler problems months after AT&T fiber install. I found the water flooding out on the sidewalk. I dug a little and found my sprinkler head was gone and a new orange wire casing found where my water pipes and sprinkler was, also found the cement ring that was around

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.