Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Gigapower, Turner Farms - Garner N.C.

Received Flyer on door from AT&T that gigapower is coming,  last week the orange cables and access boxes were installed thru my entire street - Is the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Neighborhood Paying to Install Service

Hi, I've been trying to get ATT into my neighborhood for a year and a half. They have fiber running over the telephone poles to a neighborhood nearby,

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTU-verseCare 

5 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Gigapower Availability?

I've had fiber in the ground for almost 3 months with no hint as to when gigapower will go live. I wouldn't complain, but the next neighborhood over h

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTU-verseCare 

5 years ago

Questions

Install issues

So does anyone have any experience to share with install.Im already a Uverse customer. Gigapower was ordered and to be installed today. I called suppo

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTU-verseCare 

5 years ago

Questions

Unvers / GigaPower

I'm a current Uverse customer on the power tier 45mb down and 6 mb up.  I'm intersted in prefably gigapower or the 75mb down / 8mb up teir.  I live in

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTU-verseCare 

5 years ago

Questions

Gigapower San Antonio

Hey, quick question:Now that San Antonio is wired for Gigapower, is there any chance I can finally get internet?You see, my house is passed over by fi

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Exile714 

5 years ago

Questions

Fiber Line Cut by AT&T contractors and I can't get an ETA on when Service will be restored

I have had Uverse with Gigapower for a month and it's been working beautifully, until yesterday that is.  AT&T has contractors pulling more fiber beca

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

psyntax 

2 years ago

Questions

Uverse Upgrade within a Neighborhood

AT&T is upgrading my neighborhood to Uverse.  Who should homeowners contact during the installation process if there are any issues with the work or c

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

5 years ago

Questions

Demarc question for new construction & installs RG6, RG9, Cat5e, Cat6????

I am having a new home built in a neibrohood that has GigaPower in Austin.. What I can't seem to find out is what kind of connection GigaPower uses fr

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

5 years ago

Questions

Fiber being installed in my sub division Greenbrier SD, Apex will this be a pure Fiber network?

Will the new service being installed in this SD be pure fiber or converted to copper over existing phone lines?  Old copper was the source of many iss

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

5 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts