Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

giga power in madison wi?

will maadison get covered in fiber to the home as gigapwer is rolled out, have the nvg599 router and isb7500 cisco dvr

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 months ago

Questions

killed my grass

A crew from  U-verse At&t gigaPower came out and dig up parts of my yard and the grass die.They left this card on the door knob before they started di

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

My curb, lawn, and sewer cover were damaged from digging - can't get a response locally

Hello!  AT&T recently did some digging in my neighborhood (Cleveland Hall in Old Hickory, TN), and we were out of town when it occured.  When we retur

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Uverse/DSL

I am building a house in a new extension to an established neighborhood. I am the first person to build in the new extension but there are 15 or so ad

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Is this GigaPower

I'm hoping that somebody from AT&T may answer this. But we were getting this line installed in our neighborhood. I reached out to the guys installing

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

ATT uverse installation, broken sprinkle pipes.

Hi, last thursday att technicians install gigapower to my house, while outside work, they broke 2 sprinkle pipe and a popup head, technicians showed m

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

GigaPower Digging

You are presumably installing the lines for GigaPower in our neighborhood. More than a month has elapsed since markings for power and gas were applied

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

U-verse Fiber Optic Installation

I have a problem with the installation work done by AT&T. With the rain from last week, the soil has been washed off and result with a slump arou

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Lost Potential Customer

For the last couple of weeks, a crew has been installing AT&T Gigabit connectivity in my neighborhood. I haven't really enjoyed seeing them tear up ev

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Damaged sprinkler lines

ATT contractors installing a gigapower line in my neighborhood a few weeks ago damaged my sprinkler line.  I have tried to call ATT Risk Management, b

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts