Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Yard Dug up and left without grass

So , AT&T came through our neighborhood (without asking me if it was OK to dig up my yard) to install some new Optic system they want to sell to the c

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Damage on neighborhood install of fiber

Hello,I just found that ATT damaged a sprinkler line during the install of fiber optic cable in the neighborhood.  Who can I contat to get this fixed

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Can I pay AT&T to run fiber for ~300 feet?

Can I pay att to run fiber ~300 feet from the main box?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Ansco - lac of respons

I live Atlanta, Georgia, and Ansco is currently the contractor for installation of the AT&T gigapower network, whcih requies installation of undergrou

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

"Don't call us back because we're not coming back" - AT&T tech... and boy do they mean it!

AT&T cannot deliver on the 1Gbps gigapower to my house - They could only deliver roughly 520Mbps to my house. A tech came to my house to deliver a mes

Installation delayed due to a network issue

We just moved into a newly built home and our installation has been delayed twice. The reason given is: "Your installation appointment is delayed due

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Gigapower and Usenet Giganews

Hi ! Just got my Gigapower up and running yesterday. Great download/upload speeds (932 down 758 up). But I'm very disapointed with the download speed

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

AT&T butchers your yard

My sprinkler was working fine before AT&T's subcontractors came out and butchered my yard to install Gigapower. I have emerald zoysia and now it looks

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Uverse Gigapower just Installed Yesterday -- Only getting 350-400 Mbps

Had Uverse with Gigapower installed yesterday. While the technician was there getting all the paper work and cleaning up, I ran a few speed tests. The

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

AT&T to Google Fiber: Told ya so

Just read this; http://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/news/2016/09/01/at-t-to-google-fiber-told-ya-so.html.   chiefdore

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago