Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

How long to does an address verification take?

I called to setup service on my new construction on 10/27/2016. An address validation request was setup over the phone and the rep said it would take

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Damaged fence

electric fence was damaged while burying cable for AT&T U-verse.  I have had the fence repaired need to know where to send bill, so I can be reimbures

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Connecting Gigabit Service to Home

I am scheduled to have Uverse service with Gigabit internet, U450 and phone service.There is fiber at the curb and my home has an demarcation entry th

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

new fiber installation

I am having new  internet service in my house customer rep says that I now have fiber service to my housemy area has all under ground utilities. no on

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Fiber optic cable installation issue

Our street recently had fiber optic cables installed by an AT&T subcontractor - unfortunately the condition they've left the previously well mainted g

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Uverse internet and phone

Why does a techician have to come into my home to install uverse products? I am more than capable of installing the equipment myself.

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Have the NV599 modem for Fiber but tech required just to add digital phone?

With Comcast I added digital phone after the modem was installed. All it required was the provisioning and then plug in a phone to the modem. AT&T is

AT&T GigaPower 1Gbps ISSUES

Hello Everyone,  I'm posting here as a last resort to see if anyone has gone through the same issues as me with GigaPower. My 1Gbps service was instal

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cabling Used In-Home - AT&T Fiber Installation

I just signed up for AT&T Fiber (1Gbps) and have an installation scheduled for Friday. I was curious what cabling is used inside my home after I am co

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Complaint - line placed in front of home

I arrived home today to find a temporary line running across my entire front newly renovated lawn  to my new neighbors. I do not understand why this i