Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Gigagpower installation

I am about to have Gigapower installed in my garage apartment. If the house has not previously been equipped for Gigapower, should I let my landlord k

posted 

5 years ago

Cannot verify my address with Fiber in my front yard

I have been working with customer service over the phone for almost 4 weeks trying to get my UVerse transferred to my new address. There is an AT&

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where can I find a GigaPower neighborhood expansion map?

I saw online that GigaPower is available in Nashville and when I check its availability for my address it doesn't show as option to pick from. Is ther

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can Gigapower run next to cable?

I have a tivo unit that a love and it's linked to my timewarner cable (u-verse isn't compatible). Question:  Can I have gigapower for internet and sti

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Leander,TX-Internet Speed Availability

I live in Crystal Falls Grand Mesa located in Leander, TX. I was told that ATT completed the Gigapower service in our area but the highest speed avail

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Uverse Fiber Speeds capped during gaming sessions.

I've noticed that while gaming my fiber speeds seem to be significantly lower/capped off. While gaming applications are opened and running a speed tes

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Neighbors have UVerse giga fiber access but we don't

Neighbors have UVerse giga fiber access but we don't. The fiber lines were laid right across the street from our house last month. I looked up the nei

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Packet Loss at Third Hop

Can someone please get this over to the network support team to address packet loss on the third hop out. Thanks!  The phone support is a joke,

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Will ATT Austin TX bury the Gigabit Fiber cable in my backyard?!?

Hello - I currently have Uverse running over buried cable to my house. I ordered Gigabit and the install tech said they had to run a new arial cable. 

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Missed installation, a MONTH of waiting; now told to wait two MORE weeks

I've lost all faith in AT&T delivering on the service it let me sign up for and told me was available. I signed up for GigaPower on 2/13/2015 and sche

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago