Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Fiber Cable?

The way my foundation and basement are configured, I need to have an electrician pre-run a cable from outside the house to my basement. My understandi

Questions

Installation of fiber nightmares

Called for an install of at&t fiber internet and a tech came out two days later to set everything up. During the process he discovered that the p

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Fiber

It has been 10 plus years since the fiber cable was laid out. There is an AT&T post in my yard. However, I cannot get AT&T to provide any kin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New AT&T Fiber 1000 installation tomorrow

I’ve been using Cox Gigablast for the last 4 years, but now that my neighborhood is finally wired for fiber, I’ve decided to switch providers and the

Questions

Complex wall fish installation

AT&T Fiber was recently installed on my street. I can now buy the 300/300mpbs service for the same price that I'm getting cable based 50/10mpbs se

Questions

Cut fiber line

I had att fiber internet installed 9 days ago. The technician didn’t bury the line but sprayed the grass red where it was located. He said it would be

Questions

Burying cable

What date and time to bury cable

Questions

Closed

Unburied cable

What is the date to bury cable

Questions

Accepted Solution

Report Infrastructure issue, digital cable from ground exposed to hazards, not in protective conduit.

This was reported to Entergy of Louisiana who then reported it to AT&T infrastructure who then made repairs which made everything worse off than i

Questions

Requesting fiber

Hi,I recently purchased a new construction home in Riverside, Ca. Our neighborhood has 10 new homes. For some reason the developer had att install cop

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.