Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

R

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Fiber Optic installation in our neighborhood

At the beginning of February 2021, AT&T began adding underground fiber optics to our neighborhood. We home owners were not informed of anything in advance (we did NOT receive any door tags).  Subcontracted labor simply showed up one day and began digging.  A few of our residents (I'm

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T dug in our lawn and broke sprinkler pipes, who to contact?

09/16/2021 AT&T crew dug along our front lawn at multiple spots, they broke our sprinkler lines in pieces and a few of sprinkler heads. There was no notification for the excavation before and after they were done. The workers told me they are from At&t and tried to find the underground powe

Questions

fiber cable in my area

has anyone in area code 30008 (Marietta GA) heard anything about fiber cable in our area? I've been waiting for YEARS!!! the best i can get is 45Mbps

Questions

Underground install of ATT fiber requirements

What are the requirements, specifically the conduit, required to run ATT fiber from the telephone pole to the house?

Questions

FIBER OPTIC CABLE INSTALLATION!!!!

Thursday September 16, 2021, Your subcontractors installing your fiber optic cables while digging they hit and broke the main water line to my home and entire neighborhood. Your workers were rude and left the area with the water continuing to leak. I need to speak to someone in a leadership positi

Questions

Reward 250$ card for interner activation

Hello over a month ago i set up with you guys an promotion that if i get internet subscription with you i will get a 250$ card for me that was amazing i have better offers from other company but i dicide with you because of the promotion i send my friends 3 days later and they get the internet to ,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sprinkler damage due to installation at neighbor's house

The installation crew had to dig a huge hole in my yard to receive the cable underground from across the street. In doing so, they damaged by sprinkler system which I cannot use until this is fixed.

Questions

Accepted Solution

300 mbps fiber internet upgraded from 100 mbps

I recently upgraded my AT&T Internet service to 300 Mbps, up from 100 Mbps, but my download speed using AT&T speed test website never goes above about 95 Mbps, the exact same as before the upgrade. AT&T has verified that I have 300 Mbps fiber service to my home. My AT&T Pace modem/ro

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will fiber be in my area?

In Metairie and looking for fiber service.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Red Alarm light on AT&T white box

The white box they install on the wall which then connects to the router has started to display a red ALARM light and subtle red DATA light. Called customer service and they suggested we keep trying to reset router -____-  . Finally got them to send a tech out tomorrow. Do these light statuses sugge

Questions

Can’t get anyone to install AT&T fiber

AT&T is the only option in my new construction neighborhood. My neighbors have service, but after 2 service calls and countless phone calls, we simply can’t seem to get our house connected. We are told there is fiber but no line dropped to our house. Then we hear there is no fiber at the street. The

Questions

ATT Optic Fiber installation contractor destroyed my irrigation system

AT&T is installing Optical Fiber through the whole neighborhood and they used a subcontractor to dig trenches and bury the cables along the streets. They are digging their trench along the sidewalk -- inside of the the property of every neighbor in the subdivision - they never asked for permission t

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.