Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

S

Accepted Solution

New construction

My address has fiber available. For wiring inside the home (while construction is happening), I need to know where the exterior wiring will cross through the property and enter the home. Who do I contact? I'm getting lots of confusion when I call customer assistance.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Additional fiber line to backyard office

Hi! I've seen a few related posts but still wasn't sure best approach here so I'll post my specific situation. We have AT&T fiber installed at our house (inside ONT) that is being run from a powerline to our roof and then down to the 1st floor junction box for entry.During the pandemic we bui

Questions

installer violated 'NEC" codes for fiber optics, did poor job on exterior penetration, How can I get someone from ATT to correct this

We the installer was nice enough. When he secured the fiber to my home he cam down and attached (flag poled) to my solar conduit. Specifically the National Electrical Code on Fiber Optics prohibits attachment of most all communication cabling to any other type of conduit.  "In addition, do not

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I choose which room fiber gets installed?

I currently have coax internet and it comes in from the side from my house which I can plug my router into since my house is pre wired for coax. I know fiber install is different. Would I have the choice where to install or which the tech do what they think is best?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sewer line damage

The sewer line connected to my client's property was damaged when fiber was run. How to I begin a claim for the repairs?

Questions

AT&T line causes fire

A poorly installed AT&T cable caused a fire yesterday when a truck got caught up in the wire and caused a power pole to spark and catch fire... Now AT&T won't come out and fix it unless I can guess my wife's childhood hero question.... My question is... (Edited per community guidelines)?

Questions

Fiber Optic to Cell Tower running by our house. WIll we have fiber internet option?

We are building a house in a rural area where there is no internet providers worth a dime. I recently got excited when a Cell Tower was being put up within a 1/4 mile of our build site.  I stopped and asked the workers installing the fiber from the cell tower to the closest major road where th

Questions

Technician Theft!

My technician was caught in my bedroom without my permission and I noted that my Firestick and gun holster missing. He also destroyed the carpet in my office. I know how to file a claim for the carpet but what about the theft?

Questions

Mastec bury fiber number Miami

I want to know the number to call to get mg fiber optic buried

Questions

AT&T Fiber - Where are we in the process?

They've been working on the build in my neighborhood in stages going back to April. Several trucks on my street now one working on the NID (the box on the end of my street) and two others. Technician said they only had two splices to do my street. I neglected to ask how long before they'd be hot

Questions

How to request fiber optics to be installed

Our community has the slowest internet available. I’m curious what steps I need to take to make fiber available in our area? Do I need a petition?

Questions

Need fiber line/cable buried

It has been over a month since fiber was installed. When will the cable be buried?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.