AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(4885)
Att contractors who came to burry the cables for my neighbors impacted my internet service

Today, around 10:35 am, ATT contractors came to burry the cables for my neighbors who just switched from optimum to ATT. But, these contractors impacted my internet connect which stopped working at around 10:37 am while I was away from my home. I got to know about the issue when I reached home.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Availability of New Service After Lines Installed in My Neighborhood

Lines were installed over 18 months ago in our neighborhood as well as surrounding neighborhoods. We have families in the other neighborhoods and they got service right after but ours still indicates service is not available.  How do we find out what's going on?

Questions

Closed

the wires

how do i get the fiber lines installed

Questions

Urgent

I applied online but the submission never went through and it took money from my bank

Questions

Ethernet

I recently moved into an apartment complex and am trying to hook up my laptop to use the ethernet ports in the wall. It doesn't seem to be picking up the connection. In my closet where my router box and other AT&T stuff is, I see there's a lot of stuff that can be plugged in. Can someone help me

Questions

property damage -

Who do we call to report property damage when they have installed fiber optics in my neighborhood? FYI - I'm not an ATT customer. I'm having a difficult time receiving assistance in the matter.

Questions

Installing fiber optics in my neighborhood

Who do we call to report property damage when they have installed fiber optics in my neighborhood?

Questions

Unburied cable

Got fiber optic cable 4+ weeks ago, at which time 150+ feet of cable was installed to run from the street junction box all the way around my house, through the back yard to the house connection on the other side of the house. 2 subcontractor employees came out last week and buried our next-door neig

Questions

changing Satellite to fiber

We are changing from our Satellite service to your fiber optic. What equipment updates will be required?

Questions

AT&T fibre dug my neighbors front yard and never came back to repair

3 weeks ago AT&T dug my neighbors yard. That's where they pulled the connection from. They destroyed his front yard, pulled out sod and piled them in a corner. Dirt all around... Inspite of multiple customer service calls, and dates provided to me. NO ONE has showed up.  My neighbor i

Questions

Be the first to reply

(196)
Change the name in the sbcglobal.net email address

Is it possible to change the name contained at the beginning of an sbcglobal.net address? For example: Change [email scrubbed] to [email scrubbed].

Questions

Text/call log

I am trying to see my text and call log data from my AT&T app and it only shows me usage data as a whole under inverse data. Why is that happening?

Questions

Links in forwarded emails

When I try to forward an email containing links, the links don't show up. I'm sure it has something to do with the language, but I can't figure out how to change it.   Need help!

Questions

Device unlock

App for unlocking device doesn't work! I need my phone unlocked.  Paying 35 cents per minute here.

Questions

Find MAC Address on a ATT Alactel Flip Phone

How do I find the MAC address on an ATT Alactel Flip Phone?

Questions

How can I delete unused ringtones from my Samsung A13 5G?

1. I accidentally uploaded the same ringtone twice.  How can I delete one of the two? 2.  Can I delete ringtones that came with my phone?

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(292)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

High Speed Internet Down SIX DAYS - Neighborhood Outage - NO PROGRESS

Our high speed internet has been down 6 days with no progress. It is an area outage. Multiple calls to "repair" from me and neighbors and we are promised each time that it will be fixed in 24 hours. No updates at all. We've been promised escalations - NO RESULTS. Spectrum trucks are all over the nei

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-Verse and Internet (Fiber)

We are thinking of dropping U-Verse and going solely to the streaming platforms. Right now, we are bundled with U-Verse and Internet but thinking of just using AT&T for the internet. Does anyone know if our internet price will increase since it wouldn't be bundled with cable too? We are paying $

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I need to get my old iPhone that I sold unlocked.

I need to get my old iPhone that I sold unlocked. I do not want to unlock my new iPhone.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

scam?

I keep getting an e mail saying as of March 16th my e mail will be locked out unless I update. Is this a scam? Also I tried multiple times to up date but the message always reads "there is a problem" and I can't go any further.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Swapping eSIMs?

I recently upgraded my phone to the standard iPhone 14 but have since then decided that I want the 14 Pro model. Another family member with a device on the same account is eligible for an upgrade as well, and wants to get the standard 14. If this family member upgraded to the Pro, is it possible

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions