Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

K
Unburied fiber line

Had fiber for over 3 months, all my neighbors had their fiber buried except mine. Neighbors starting to complain and it’s hard to reach the install department.

Questions

Closed

Damaged Yard from Installation

Technicians dug up my front yard which has caused my grass to die and huge holes are in my yard, as a result of the fiber installation. Could someone provide a valid telephone to discuss my issue?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

unfinished digging in my yard

ATT finished up digging in my neighborhood a few months ago and I still have a big hole in my yard.  How do I get this addressed? Thanks!

Questions

Hi-Rise Residential Bldg (Mixed Use) ATT Standards

We are in a design build project and are currently looking for ATT's Communication Standards. This would include requiresments for Conduit from property line to MPOE, MPOE size requirements (wallspace/floor space), Riser/Backbone Cabling requirements to each unit. We are in the Los Angeles County/

Questions

fiber optic cable is in my back yard needs to be moved

We are putting in an inground pool and for some reason, the ATT fiber optic cable runs through my back yard and around my home rather than through the front yard like all of my other underground utilities. How do I get this moved/relocated and is there a charge for it? 

Questions

Apartment Complex in Redlands, CA - ATT Utility Existing?

Hello, there is a hotel building at (address to be provided in a direct message) which is across the street from recently developed apartment complexes (address/name to be provided in a direct message). We were wondering if ATT has any buried utility lines in the vicinity. If so, we would like to

Questions

Cell phones do not work after AT&T fiber internet installed

I have Mint Mobile and Assurance Wireless cell phones. After you installed fiber internet cell signal is "NO SERVICE".  I step outside on my balcony...bam...I have full signal...max bars.  I step inside my apartment...bam...NO SERVICE.  If I stand in my bedroom next to the window I g

Questions

Requesting fiber for my neighborhood (fiber less than 100 yards away)

I have been trying to get AT&T Fiber for a long time. The service is not in our neighborhood. It is in two neighboring neighborhoods 0.4 miles away and in terms of air distance of houses who have Fiber from houses in our community - less than 100 yards. How can I request for a connection? I crea

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Att fiber installation (Ethernet)

Just purchased a house with 5+ Ethernet outlets in each room but I’m not getting Ethernet in any them. My gateway is in my living room and plugs into the wall to connect to ONT and in my network panel I have a patch panel with 2 Ethernet wires patched into it. How do ensure each room has Ethernet.

Questions

Why don't I have Fiber yet?

I was curious why my new neighbor hood (20+ years old), literally about 2 miles away from my old neighborhood, in the same zip code, Doesn't have Fiber yet? Financially it seems it would make sense considering this is a much higher income subdivision and clearly not far away from existing infrastruc

Questions

AT&T Fiber in my neighborhood?

We bought a new construction home in a development. The builder doesn’t know if ATT Fiber will be a available. The surrounding established neighborhoods DO have Fiber. The boxes in the picture are all over our development. Does this mean we will have fiber? Thanks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Discounted internet service

Hi I’m interested in signing up for at&t i currently have food stamps so I’m also lookn for the assistance program.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.