Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

(4472)
At&t Fiber Installation

Does anyone know how At&t does their fiber installation for homes? Do they use the phone port or is there a different system as it is fiber?

Questions

"Facilities Issue"

We closed on our new construction home a month ago and unfortunately still do not have internet installed.... Customer service reps are not helpful and I am transferred back and forth between departments every other day when I call. My 3 appointments have all been cancelled and no one will give me

Questions

Requesting Fiber

Hello, I'm the President of our Neighboorhood HOA. I was wondering who we contact locally to get a bid to price out bringing AT&T Fiber to our neighborhood? The neighborhood down the street from us has AT&T Fiber so I know it would be possible. We currently only have Spectrum as an option an

Questions

Fiber

Hi ATT Service team, I had scheduled fiber installation on 5/28/2022 in Sanford Florida and I got to know that the installation is cancelled and rescheduled to 06/02/2022 by the engineering department giving some reason which does not make sense. The Customer service said something on the line

Questions

Constant No Show for Fiber Internet Install

After 3 no shows for fiber install, I started fresh and created a new account. Got all the texts etc about my upcoming appointment.  And surprise - NO SHOW.   The only difference is that if I went to MyATT app it did say the tech was running late and probably wouldn't be there before

Questions

Fiber Optic to Cell Tower running by our house. WIll we have fiber internet option?

We are building a house in a rural area where there is no internet providers worth a dime. I recently got excited when a Cell Tower was being put up within a 1/4 mile of our build site.  I stopped and asked the workers installing the fiber from the cell tower to the closest major road where th

Questions

Cable Install

ATT installed fiber cable and a big box near my driveway.  The workers left red dirt all around the area which was grassed and now it is red mud. I thought they would come back and clean up as they did in other areas, but they did not.   

Questions

3 weeks with no service

I requested a transfer of service. I had a tech come out and he told me he could not complete the service. There was a problem with the box. Its been 3 weeks I have been WITHOUT service. I can't get an answer on when I will get internet again. I have to use the data plan on my phone to be able to wo

Questions

Estimated date came and passed and still nothing to show

August 12th came and went with no word from AT&T. Called support today and was told that I will not hear back from them now until August 26. I'm extremely frustrated that I can't get any real information and customer support is all that I can get ahold of. I took 2 vacation days (an equivalent o

Questions

The AT&T box in my yard

The lid was not screwed down on the new box and destroyed my lawnmower. I have pictures.

Questions

Fiber internet across the street

I have a home based business in New Orleans. Fiber is available on the other side my street, but not my side. Who can I talk to about getting this available on my side of the street? My wireless connection to cox internet at my house is way faster than ethernet to my current AT&T DSL.

Questions

Accepted Solution

in-home fiber install

i'm a uverse customer about to upgrade to fiber. i'm trying to figure out how i want the installation done. the fiber will enter the house thru the garage, near the front of the house.  i want the router to be in an upstairs room, near the center of the house.  i do not want the fiber

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.