Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

R
AT&T Fiber in my neighborhood?

We bought a new construction home in a development. The builder doesn’t know if ATT Fiber will be a available. The surrounding established neighborhoods DO have Fiber. The boxes in the picture are all over our development. Does this mean we will have fiber? Thanks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Discounted internet service

Hi I’m interested in signing up for at&t i currently have food stamps so I’m also lookn for the assistance program.

Questions

Closed

Cell phones do not work after AT&T fiber internet installed.

I have Mint Mobile and Assurance Wireless cell phone service. You installed fiber internet...now cell signal is "NO SERVICE".  I step outside on balcony...bam...both phones work.  What did you do?????

Questions

Consultation With AT&T "Burial" Contractor Before Committing To AT&T Fiber

A salesman who represented AT&T had us convinced that we needed AT&T for TV and internet. Fine, we were ready to cut the cable with our current provider as prices escalated swiftly and exorbitantly.   But, before we signed we asked the salesman some questions about how they would

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Property Damage Claim

When laying the line in our front yard, the installer cut the water line and now we have a leak. Who do I need to contact?

Questions

1G Inet over Fiber

Anyone know when ATT is going start expanding there fiber network?   How will it compare to Verizon's fiber network?

Questions

AT&T broke main water pipe and left a hole open in our front yard after fiber installation

We had an incident that AT&T came to our house after 3rd appointments finally installing a fiber internet conduit for our house. The AT&T contractors broke our main water pipe for our house while digging on our front yard to install the conduit.   The water pipe broke with water s

Questions

Does fiber optics installation damage laid turf

I have Turf in my entire yard. I DO not want anything dug in my yard...a VERY expensive damage if they do.  Been on hold over 2 hours with ATT and need an IMMEDIATE answer before they begin my neighborhood

Questions

Peach tree way: Amaya Utility broke my main water line

Hello AT&T subcontracted the work to Amaya Utility . They have broken and clogged my main water line. Need urgent repair Address : Peach tree way, Euless TX 76040 [EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Questions

Is AT&T Fiber is Good ?

May I know AT&T Fiber is better than other, if yes then how

Questions

Residential Fiber Build-out

Is there a number I can call to discuss building out fiber to my neighborhood? Most of us are willing to compensate AT&T for the effort. We're tired of 3 Mbps DSL. TIA!

Questions

Fiber outlets in house but not provided to my area?

I recently moved into a home with plug-ins all over the house for at&t fiber but online it said it's not offered in my area. Checking nearby wifi my neighbors connected to my house are using their fiber connections.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.