Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

(4480)
ATT property damage claim administrator

Who is currently ATT's property damage claim administrator? I know it used to be Sedgwick, but it doesn't seem that they any longer handle these types of claims. I filed a claim for a severed underground pet fence and have a claim number. No one called me within the promised 24-48 hour timeframe. Th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fibre Installation Timeline

Fibre cables were buried along our street in Rockwall/Heath Texas, in the Buffalo Creek neighborhood. This happened a couple of months ago.  I'm looking for any update on when this could potentially be available for service to be turned on in our neighborhood.  Any updates are appreciated

Questions

Complaint

Where do you go to complain about a Technician and their supervisor?

Questions

AT&T Internet Availability

Hello, Our neighborhood currently has no internet options available, other than wifi hotpsots.  Most of us work from home or have kids in school who need internet.  We are willing to pay for service - we have received quotes from Comcast to run a line but would prefer AT&T.  I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

responsibility of tree and bush trimming

There has been a number of occasions that a AT&T representative has showed up and installed new wiring for new customers right outside my Apt. balcony. The most recent installation happened last night with a worker and his boom truck. As he was raising his boom you could hear branches from the tree/

Questions

Gateway light blinking green and smart home manager app stuck on gray activation button

See title. Tried restarting app and modem. And uninstalling / reinstalling app. Checked connections. Need help. Can I setup with the smart home manager app?

Questions

ATT destroy my yard, trash, mud, wires, firetrucks

Contractors came to dig the fiber optic line, busted water pipe, left beverage trash, mud all over our sidealks and heaps of mud on what use to to be my yard, its a huge mess, they moved pavers and did not return them, and have left the yard a mess. Caused the fire department to come when they cut m

Questions

Pre-installed AT&T Fiber in Apartment

I just moved into my apartment with pre-installed AT&T fiber, and the AT&T website doesn’t let me activate my internet service because it keeps saying I’m answering my security questions wrong, when I have not. I need help! I have called three times to AT&T in the ast two days, and none

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I confirm when my wire will be buried?

I had service connected on July 21, 2022. After some apparent confusion regarding which terminal my house was supposed to be connected to, I was finally told that my wire would be buried today, August 20. It's afternoon now and, near as I can tell, no one has shown up to bury the wire. Being Saturda

Questions

Can AT&T place wires on my property without permission?

I just got home and saw orange lines in my backyard. We talked to a person in a truck who said he had drawn them for AT&T fiber optics to be placed on Monday.  We don't use AT&T anymore.  We have numerous other wires in the backyard for outdoor lights that are not marked.  We

Questions

Accepted Solution

Date they are installing fiber optic cable in my neighborhood

I came home to find that the utilities were marked in our neighborhood and that the utilities for me and my neighbor were marked between our houses. One of my neighbors said that she found out that AT&T will be laying fiber optic cable and it runs between our houses. I need to find out when t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

3rd Party Billing??

I received a letter in the mail from Schifrin, Gagnon & Dickey saying that I owe AT&T for repairs to a cut internet line and I am supposed to give the money to Schifrin, Gagnon & Dickey. Is this a scam? I did have a cut line that needed to be repaired. Why would a 3rd party send me a bil

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.