Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

(4480)

Closed

Fiber internet installation

Good evening, I am looking to figure out how I can connect with ATT for them to start servicing/installing fiber connection within my area. I am soon to retire from the U.S. Army, 4 combat tours and found the perfect house for when retirement hits. I live in Midland, GA on county line road, m

Questions

Install for fiber move still not complete after 30 days.

Planning for a move. Contacted AT&T to transfer my fiber internet ( yes verified through their list that my new residence was fiber available).  Was then told I had to stop old account and start new one.  Not happy but did it anyway.  Install date comes ( keep in mind this is new

Questions

Closed

Broken sewer

At and t subcontractors broke my sewer pipe more than a year ago since then I been talking with a lady in the nationwide insurance the broken sewer cause damages in my floor inside the house because my bathrooms overflow , the plumber came and told me that wasn’t the sewer but roots I wasn’t convinc

Questions

Issues with AT&T Internet & Uverse for Years

AT&T has been essentially taking my payments without providing anything close to consistent service for years. Apartment I moved from 4 years ago had a mislabeled panel, so although I pay early - they disconnected my service roughly every other month. Each tech that reconnected me (8-10) days la

Questions

Closed

Fiber Installation Complaint Process

An AT&T contractor has apparently finished installing fiber in my subdivision. During the installation, they dug in a large trench in my yard. They did a poor job filling in the trench and made no effort to at least plant grass and cover the damaged area with straw, despite the fact that an emp

Questions

BGW320-500 drops the internet speed from 2 Gbps to 700 Mbps

Hi, I just installed ATT Fiber 2Gbps. All good! At the gateway, I'm getting speeds of 2GBPS both upload and download. However, when I check speed on my device (on my cell), standing right next to the router, I get speeds of only 650-700MBPS. Any idea why speed is dropping by more than 50%?

Questions

Closed

Damage to my sewer

ATAndT ask me to get in my backyard to install fiber optic when they were working the subcontractors broke my sewer causing a lot of damages inside my floor because my bathrooms were flooded with poop and mud they came they did a claim but who ever I was speakkng told me that they didn’t do it

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber buried in neighbors yard

Readers digest version: AT&T rep spoke with someone about how the cable should be buried on our side of fence. Everything was given the okay so we waited.  Contracted company came to bury line, when it was on the INSIDE of our fence, where it was to be buried.  Told our other neighbor

Questions

new development (Cleveland TX)

Need a quote for the install of new phone and internet lines for a new ~100 home development in Cleveland TX

Questions

Home phone no longer rings after fiber upgrade

After fiber upgrade of our ATT service, there is no longer any home phone response, either from the display or the ringer. The sole notification of in-coming phone calls comes from U-verse through the TV. There is a dial tone, and we can answer the phone provided we notice the visual U-verse notific

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trying to speak to someone in construction/engineering

I have called every AT&T number I can find, but no one can help. I want to run fiber to my house from a pedestal about 300 yards away... How I can talk to someone in custom work orders or engineering?   My address is listed not serviceable, but I spoke with you all last year and th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Missing Service Box

I just received the self install kit for fiber 1000 unfortunately I cannot find a service box anywhere in my house where do I go to schedule an install?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.