Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

How to file a complaint about install service?

I had fiber internet installed a couple months and and still fuming from the bad experience.  Who can I talk to about this?  AT&T's scheduling delays and bad planning cost me a lot of money and time away from work!!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I upgrade from 50mb to 500mb without having a technician come to my house?

Just considering upgrading internet speed on my att fiber

Questions

WiFi Mesh with ATT Fiber

This is current way to use a WiFi mesh system with ATT fiber or UVerse.I have the BGW210-700 and I am using the TP-Link M9 Plus Whole Home WiFi Mesh System. Below I will explain the steps that worked for me.- Connect you ATT modem/router. You will want to have a computer hardwired into Port 2. This

Questions

Fiber Optic Cable Problems

This seems to be an ongoing saga ever since I agreed to have fiber optic cable installed.   My original agreement with AT&T was to run buried fiber optic cable.  Technician chose to run it in the alleyway behind my neighbor's house, located directly uphill from me.  He laid it

Questions

Active Service In My address

I just received the gateway and i am not able to active my internet service, i live here since Feb 2020. Thanks for your recent order!It looks like the address you gave us already has our service under a different customer's name. We need to confirm that the service is no longer needed by our pre

Questions

constant rescheduling with installation issues

I've been trying to set up AT&T fiber internet at my new home for more than a week now. The first appointment, the tech said he could not find the wire since the conduit was blocked. Since it's a new home, I called the plumber on the warranty out and he confirmed nothing was blocking the conduit

Questions

Getting fiber

I have the same problem spectrum is only available and AT&T is across the way. We have a whole subdivision that would like it so I don’t know why or where to put in a request that our subdivision would like it

Questions

What should I do in my new build home for AT&T Fiber?

We're currently building a new home and the neighborhood has fiber and our address already pulls up that it's fiber capable on At&ts website to order. However, I'm wondering if anyone knows what we should do to our new build to make sure the AT&T Fiber is easy to install and where we want it

Questions

Unburied fiber line

Had fiber for over 3 months, all my neighbors had their fiber buried except mine. Neighbors starting to complain and it’s hard to reach the install department.

Questions

Closed

Damaged Yard from Installation

Technicians dug up my front yard which has caused my grass to die and huge holes are in my yard, as a result of the fiber installation. Could someone provide a valid telephone to discuss my issue?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

unfinished digging in my yard

ATT finished up digging in my neighborhood a few months ago and I still have a big hole in my yard.  How do I get this addressed? Thanks!

Questions

Hi-Rise Residential Bldg (Mixed Use) ATT Standards

We are in a design build project and are currently looking for ATT's Communication Standards. This would include requiresments for Conduit from property line to MPOE, MPOE size requirements (wallspace/floor space), Riser/Backbone Cabling requirements to each unit. We are in the Los Angeles County/

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.