Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(4775)
Relocate the ONT for my home.

I need to relocate the ONT location for my home. During the initial install, the technicians had difficulty bringing the fiber into our home because it crossed a neighbors yard and there was some question as to the easement, etc.  At the time, we just allowed the technician to stick it in the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What are the benefits of profiles in AT&T Smart Home Manager?

I have AT&T Fiber and gateway. I am trying to manage devices and do not understand profiles or making a list of regularly used devices. Any guidance or advice?

Questions

Fiber cut 2x in 2 weeks

An AT&T tech damaged my Fiber line for a second time in less than 3 weeks today... after calling to report it with a few hrs, was told the earliest appt to fix it would be 3 january! I Telework and this is the best you can do? This is completely unsatisfactory...due to no fault my the household,

Questions

Closed

Minimum radius for ONT?

I'm trying hard to upgrade to fiber, but I really don't want to end up with an ugly installation. I'd prefer to run the fiber to an interior utility closet where the ONT will be located. From there, I can CAT5/6 anywhere I want in the house. My thought was to run the fiber like I h

Questions

Possible to keep gateway in same spot as my cable modem?

AT&T just brought fiber to the neighborhood and I’m thinking about switching. But, I would want an easy way to have the gateway be in the same spot my router currently is because I previously drilled through the wall to be able to hardwire to my PC in the adjacent room. How difficult does thi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

YARD DESTROYED

AT&T installed fiber in my neighborhood over a month ago. They hard large machinery running throughout my front yard, and dug multiple holes. My grass is destroyed, and they left mud all over my house and front porch. I have cleaned the mud, but my yard remains destroyed, and no one has returned

Questions

ATT Technician cut my DSL line

Technicians from ATT have been working in the neighborhood to bring fiber. However, while one of the techs was working in my backyard he must have snipped or disconnected my DSL line because I no longer have access to internet. I have tried calljng the number left on the door tag, but it is disconne

Questions

Right of way construction mess

AT&T contractor (Crown Construction, Knoxville, Tn) is installing fiber optic cable in our neighborhood. They are running a cable from one side of the road from a pole to connect to a new cabinet on the right of way next to my property that I maintain. They had two eq trucks and trailers, an ex

Questions

Help with reimbursement for installation damage

Has anyone had any success getting reimbursement from ATT&T/Sedgwick? Our claim is with Sedgwick but they are not responding to emails or voicemails. Between voicemail and email, we've had perhaps 20+ contact attempts with the Sedgwick rep assigned to our claim. We have had no response after the

Questions

Residential fiber optic installation

Modem router: Dimensions                           Owner's manual:                   

Questions

Be the first to reply

(136)
att fiber upgrade question

Hi everyone not sure if this is the right sub for this but I have had fiber since June of 2021 and it has been great, I pay around 80 dollars for the 500 package but recently I was browsing the internet plans and it shows the 1g plan at the same price as my current plan. My question is if I were to

Questions

• Internet

Overcharge to account after account cancellation

Around the start of November I was traveling from the states to Okinawa Japan on Order since that where I’m currently stationed at. Prior to leaving the states I called and made the last set of my payment for my account, and attempted to cancel my account only to be accomplish the attempt in Guam w

Questions

• Wireless

Research the Product you are Buying Before you Buy

Sharing an experience regarding a phone purchase to help someone else not have the same experience I did; it's not all negative. It is my belief all things work together for good. We learn and we grow through our experiences. We can also help others by sharing our experience/stories. My story is l

Questions

• Wireless

unable to attach files

unAble to attach files in emails

Questions

• Email

Urgent

I applied online but the submission never went through and it took money from my bank

Questions

I need help getting in my account i forgot my id an password

I need to update my information but cant get into my account i damaged my phone and unable to get verification sent to my phone an i cant remember the password to the email i set wit my account

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(157)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• Wireless