AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(4646)
AT&T Fiber installation keeps knocking out power and Xfinity internet for several days in a row

AT&T is installing fiber cables in my neighborhood, which is great, but the installers keep cutting both the Xfinity lines (which is what we have for internet) and the Georgia Power lines. I work from home and for the past few days, we've been without internet and/or power. This is not working f

Questions

Att&t smart home

Yes I can't signed into my Att&t smart home account or change the password ??

Questions

Poor Craftsmanship

I signed up for AT&T fiber at the end of May 2022 and a wire was ran from the rd to my house with in days. It took until the end of October to get it buried.  Now that it is buried I have discovered it is less than 3" deep and in some spots it is not buried at all.  Where it comes out

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Damaged Water Line in Yard

AT&T has damaged a water line on my property and I have been calling for two weeks now just to start a claim. I am currently on hold with the 4th representative today and still getting the run around I have been on my current call for over 40 minutes and been transferred twice back to the repair

Questions

ATT Fiber Self Installation HELP

Hi all! I recently moved into an apartment complex and am trying to set up AT&T fiber internet. I received a self install kit as fiber has previously been installed here. I found the ONT service box in the master bedroom closet, inside a panel. I have been trying for days to set up the gateway b

Questions

Setup help for pre-wired house

We have a 3 story townhome. The main panel is in the garage where the internet cable comes in from the street. In that panel there are Cat5 cables that then lead into multiple pre-wired jacks in our house.  I want good wifi + all of those pre-wired jacks to have internet so we can mount TV's a

Questions

AT&T Fiber Installation Problem

AT&T recently subcontracted with installers to run fiber down our road. The sub was kind enough to let me know a few days out what was going on. This was a couple of months ago. Unfortunately it appears they did not properly backfill one of their pilot holes and I now have a 16 inch wide hole th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Self Installation Issues

I tried setting up the self installation broadband modem in my house for internet, but I don’t have a broadband gateway port anywhere in my house. How to I go about this? Do I set up a way for AT&T to come and install this? I can’t access my internet or Ethernet without this and it’s very frustr

Questions

Cut fiber line repair

I’m absolutely livid right now. A construction crew doing work in my neighborhood on the cable severed my ATT fiber line. They merely apologized and said I need to take it up with ATT. I’ve been on the phone with ATT customer service for literally 4 hours today trying to get someone to come to my ho

Questions

Fiber optic

Building a turn lane in Fort Myers Fl. Have a fiber junction box that will be below grade and not traffic bearing. Need some assistance

Questions

Be the first to reply

(152)
How to transfer money from credit card to bank

I got a refund on a credit card. I want to transfer it to my bank account.  

Questions

• Wireless

What is the Proof of Income for a Mortgage Loan?

What is the Proof of Income for a Mortgage Loan?

Questions

• Digital Life

AT&T fiber ordering

Every single house in my neighborhood has the option for fiber and my house is directly in the middle. My neighbors right next to me(left and right) have it etc. on the website I only have the option for 50mb. Is this a bug on the website and it’s just not updated?

Questions

• Internet

How to access the Cisco Router Login page?

The Cisco Router Login page can be used to gain access to the main setup wizard. Once you have access to the router setup wizard, you can begin editing the network settings and work on ensuring seamless internet access. If you face issues completing the router login process or using the setup wizard

Questions

• Internet

my sites is t open when I connect net with AT&T Internet

three of my site problem is with AT&T Internet when I connect internet from AT&T Internet the I search My sites on google sites is not open why please anyone tel me about this thanks. site1: pressublimation   site2: pickleballobby site3: thescopes

Questions

• Internet

Dispositivo perdido o robado

Que pasa si después que se reporta un celular como perdido o robado lo encuentro pero ya el dispositivo ha Sido reemplazado

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(203)

Accepted Solution

We were told by ATT that our email password cannot be reset, and we can never get in again. PLEASE HELP!!

My son was trying to reset his email password. He is now locked out.  He tried resetting online many times to no avail.  He has talked to many people at ATT with no help.  He was told also that I would need to call because I was the account holder.  I did call and got the run ar

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My box

It will not come on.

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I use any brand gateway on AT&T internet?

can i use any brand gateway on at&t internet

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I need a AT&T service representative

I had an AT&T account representative for our business account, but then she simply disappeared from the company. I've been unable to get a new one assigned to our account. I've called AT&T support multiple times but they don't understand me.

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call logs up to last 36 months on online account

How can I access call details for last 24 months from my acccount? There is no option in usage and history.

Questions

• Home Phone

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.