Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

(4360)
Getting it right

I know many entries on this site concern aggravations of the highest order, but I want to note exceptional service rendered by ATT technician Ray S. in Tucker Georgia in fixing an issue with my fiber service caused by a new technician who inadvertently disconnected my service at the neighborhood con

Questions

Does AT&T do Locates?

We are trying to get someone out today so, that we can start digging. We call 811 but, they are not able get out there till tomorrow 7/26/22 @ 10:00. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Property Damage Claim

I was wondering who I should contact regarding damage to my property during fiber optic installation? Thank you

Questions

AT&T Fiber Availability

Contractors are installing fiber in our neighborhood. The contractors tell me they are being contracted by AT&T.   AT&T website tells me fiber not available.  How can I find out if AT&T will be the service provider, or if AT&T has leased these fiber to another provide

Questions

AT&T Fiber/Modem installation

Will AT&T installation technician run wiring to the wall where the tv will be located?

Questions

HELP: Is AT&T calling customers to give free fiber routers or Is this a scam?

Someone called my phone today to say that AT&T would like to replace my router for free, and upgrade me to fiber (something about 300 speed?). They asked me to make an appointment. I said I dont have time right now and asked for a number to call back. Soon after, I got a text about my appointmen

Questions

Fiber Cabling

I am considering At&t Fiber 1000 and i currently have Xfinity internet. there is no fiber wired in the house and i was going to do it myself. what cable do i buy in preparation for fiber. I checked the att website and they recently did install fiber in my neighborhood.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tech no show today for new installation of internet and he rescheduled me out 7 more days!

My tech was scheduled to install internet Fiber today. I received text messages that he was on his way. Instead after the appointment time passes, and he did not show, I received a text message that they rescheduled me to have to wait 7 more day to be installed. That will a 2 week wait time since my

Questions

Let’s talk about ATT poor technical and Customer Service

When you become a new customer for ATT, their goal is to not provide the service and installation date you requested, but instead to not show up and install your Internet, but to cancel the installation 30 minutes after their appointment time. In contrast, instead of enjoying their high gig speed I

Questions

Is AT&T Fiber really coming soon?

When inquiring about when my neighborhood will converted from FTTN to FTTP, the AT&T availability checker came up with the attached photo. Is AT&T really bringing fiber soon? And how soon is "soon?"

Questions

Fiber Internet installed in new home

Over 3 hours on the phone and 4 hours waiting for calls back in the past two days. I have been told there is an outage in my area, that the fiber was installed incorrectly, that there is no outage, that they will send a new repairman on Monday, that it was never installed, that it has not been activ

Questions

at&t fiber routing to China Telecom issue

Hi there, I recently had at&t fiber installed and the routing to China Telecom AS4134 seems to be problematic. It works every day from about 12:00pm to 5:00pm PDT and the rest of the day it doesn't work. I searched this forum and it seems that many people already complained about this issue.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.