Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

I
Fiber optic sub contractors negligent

Long story short, ATT sub contractors ran fiber optic cable under my driveway, actually. In the middle of my yard outside of the easement, and cracke

Questions

Need internet service

I have been trying for over two months calling AT&T to get internet service where we have moved to. We are building a house and have a new addres

Questions

AT&T contractor new Braunfels Texas

So we have AT&T putting in fiber and the service box is in my yard . They ripped up my yard, broke my driveway and the sidewalk and even cracked t

Questions

Down AT&T line near pool - - dangerous situation - - can’t get help!

I can’t get a hold of Risk Management. This seems to be a common theme. After many calls, I still cannot get help removing equipment from a prior ac

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Construction for burying my Fiber Cable

I received a call a week or so ago from AT&T Construction indicating my new fiber install was scheduled for burial before Aug 10, assuming the uti

Questions

Is it possible for a two-ONT fiber install in house?

I currently have ATT gigabit fiber from street pole with ONT and router in room closest to front yard. Although I've got 3 (ATT purchased) range exten

Questions

Netgear router wifi not working

The Netgear router won't connect to the internet or a Wifi deviceThe main reason people buy internet routers is to have strong and reliable internet a

Questions

Sales people being sent to house with technician

We had to have a technician come to our house to help set up our internet. But two AT&T salesmen came along with the technician, and it made for a

Questions

Trying to get service to my townhouse

I am wondering how I can get AT&T service extended to my house. According to the FCC, AT&T provides Fiber optics to house down the road but no

Questions

Technician never showed up, no account number to call IT

I live in an area where AT&T isn’t technically available to my neighborhood, but some of my neighbors have gotten internet through them anyway by

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Are the ActiveArmor security features active with IP Passthrough?

I have ATT Fiber. My ATT Fiber Gateway is configured to use IP Pass-through. When I first connect to the "ATT Home Manager" app I see a green check

Questions

Advice for AT&T Fiber Install

Scheduled AT&T to come out to new house to install “internet 1000” fiber in a few weeks. Looking for guidance on how to insure the best install.

Questions

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.