Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

Solicited by AT&T staff while having "No soliciting" signs at front door

I would like to inform that I was solicited by one of AT&T staff on 4/15/19 at 3:18 PM at Orlando, FL while both my front door and video doorbell have

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Update on availability

Can anyone provide me with a direct # to contact for an update on fiber availability at my address in Georgia. AT&T contractors installed fiber on our

posted 

Yesterday at 2:28 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:04 PM

Accepted Solution

WistroN Device

I setup a new modem\router today and during setup it found 5 devices. The new modem is called Arris and the other 4 devices are 2 cell phone 1 laptop

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When is fiber coming to my area?

I recently moved and my neighborhood had AT&T DSL but then they pulled it. Neighbors say AT&T has promised fiber is coming soon. I'm wondering what AT

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Accepted Solution

AT&T Fiber ONT Location? Austin, TX suburbs

Please excuse my inexperience as I try to explain my situation.I have AT&T Gigabit Fiber in my current house and plan to have AT&T Gigabit Fiber in a

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Damage to my sewer line

A 3rd party vendor hired by ATT to run new fiber optic cable in my neighborhood bored the line right thru my main sewer line.  My yard was flooding an

posted 

11 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Fiber lines

I am located at 8310 Caraway Dr. Orlando, Fl 32819. I had AT&T sales reps come door to door in my neighborhood to inform us that they were going to ru

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Accepted Solution

Complaint

I just want to let y’all know I’m very disappointed with the tech that was at my house and did my internet. He smelled my house up with weed even my k

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

New Multi Family Construction in Charlotte North Carolina

I am working on a new construction multi-family job in charlotte, North Carolina and can not for the life of me get in contact with someone in enginee

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Getting Fiber installed/run at my newly constructed home.

I have recently finished construction of my home and have been trying for the past 8 months to have multiple ISP's bring service to my address. Every

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago