Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

W
Installation taking a month

I originally scheduled my service to be installed on July 28th and the day before it’s supposed to be installed I get a call letting me know it will b

Questions

Accepted Solution

Buried cable installation

Why does the buried cable group make notes to contractor to contact BEFORE burring cable then arrive unannounced a day early And bury the cable withou

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Potential Outage

How do you get to report a potential outage. automated systems all want to solve the problem in the house.  Problem is the tree laying on their

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Poison Ivy and Phone Lines

How can I get someone from AT&T to spray their phone line that run across my yard?  There  is a lot of it on the line and it hangs down low.  I spraye

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

ATT Uverse Fiber Services for community hidden cove in Frisco TX

Many people in our community have voiced their frustration with the subpar internet service over the years for several reasons: The majority of homes

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

internet bonding for better speed like CenturyLink uses. Aug2020

I'm approx. 1000ft from at&t C.O.. single pair U-Verse  18Mbs .  I'm surrounded by businesses on commercial zoning. Spectrum has cable

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Getting fiber for my side of the street -Chicago

My side of the street in, we live in Chicago, does not have fiber, the other side does. If you put my address into AT&T website it says fiber is avail

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Fiber in New Neighborhood

We are currently on your 15mbps plan and are being told that fiber is coming at some point.  There are spools of fiber optic cable at the entrance of

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

ATT modem/routers

Which of the leased modem/routers installed but ATT provides the greatest range of signal? I have an upstairs area that needs good coverage in a 2700

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Fiber runs under a lot I am considering

I am considering to purchase a 5 acre lot in a rural neighborhood (although it is a small subdivision with underground utilities ran etc). The lot sho

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts