Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your AT&T Fiber equipment.

B
Internet Speed

I was advised that my ATT Fiber was increased to 500 Mbps. At my Gateway ATT SmartManager reports 664 Down & 640 Up. My iPhone reports 290 Down &a

Questions

Fiber installation appointment delayed multiple times w/o communication

I live in a newly built development, but my property managers have said that AT&T should be readily available for installation and I have seen the

Questions

Port 25

Is A&T fiber still blocking port 25? If so, what level of service do I need to purchase to have the port opened. Thanks

Questions

New development service

We have a new development where the residents just took over the HOA that had been in forclosure for years all lots arw sold now. the original develop

Questions

Accepted Solution

Request Gateway Type

I have my Fiber 1000 installation set for Friday and was wondering if you can request the gateway type or is this just the luck of the draw with what

Questions

How to tell if Neighborhood fiber is Buried or strung

Our electricity cables are being buried from pole to our new home. Our ATT install is Thurs.  How do we find out if they will also bury fiber in

Questions

New Subdivision_Port Neches_Texas

Hi, We are about finishing the infrastructure of a new subdivision in Port Neches, TX. We are ready for the Internet and cable infrastructure. Coul

Questions

How do I load the free version of McAfee virus protection suite?

Download link on the ATT site sends me to the McAfee site to purchase a subscription. How do I get the free ATT version. I have super fast fiber optic

Questions

Running Fiber Lines

AT&T is in my neighborhood running fiber lines (they are marking them with posts). Does this mean that we are getting fiber or at least an upgrade

Questions

Net speed low

I,m facing low speed internet [EDITED per Community Guidelines] it takes too much time. is it due to low speed or website issue?

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.