Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Setting up AT&T Fiber for Internet using a D-Link device.

I just bought a new pc. I have AT&T Fiber Internet and use a D-Link device.  The device does not light up or appear to be active. I have an icon on th

Questions

Unknown Network Traffic from 76.201.205.38 to 239.192.1.44

AT&T just replaced my U-Verse modem and as soon as we plug my existing NetGear 1Gb switch into 1 of the 4 Ethernet ports, a replication storm seem

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ApexRon 

4 years ago

Questions

5031nv Router has multiple MAC address?

5031nv router, AT&T uverse, home use.  Our router has a MAC printed directly on the box, last digit of 8.  The status page shows the MAC address of ro

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lucideniale 

4 years ago

Questions

Looking for ideal wifi repeater for 5ghz Gigapower

Hi all!  I recently just got Gigapower installed and after some frustration with the wifi, I realize I have to use the 5Ghz channel to get good speed.

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

dallasboy 

4 years ago

Questions

NVG599 went out last night, tech coming tomorrow, any corporate stores carry replacement gateway?

My ATT Fiber gateway went out last night (after green power on, all lights flash red on router, indicating failure to boot up).  I have a tech coming

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jgATL 

4 years ago

Questions

Issues with 5GHz fixed wifi channel - Amazon fire stick

Hi There - Anybody experienced issue with connecting to 5Ghz wifi on their fire stick?My fire stick wont recognize 5ghz (connetcs well with 2.4). Some

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

cmac0101 

3 years ago

Questions

Hello questions about att speedtest

So I just got my internet installed, and I'm loving the ping - My question is, I was installed with the current RG a Pace 5268AC and I've run a speed

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

markymark559 

4 years ago

Questions

PACE 5268AC weird issue

This is a very odd problem.  My connection will drop and the only way to get it to reconnect is to either reset the modem or unplug one of the hardwir

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ApexRon 

4 years ago

Questions

GigaPower issues with Iphone Apps?

I recently had GigaPower installed and for the first few days it's been pretty great.  Except today suddenly a number of apps on our iPhones stopped w

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

Wired receiver won't connect to RG. I have gigapower

I had new RG installed and the new wired receiver will not connect to RG,neither will the old receiver connect.  Wireless receivers work fine

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

MC4bama 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts