Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

SSH connections through Uverse die unpredictably

I'm writing basically to complain, since I doubt that ATT will help with this, but: I have a persistent problem with SSH connections through my Uverse

Questions

Problem Accessing Pace 5268AC Router using 192.168.1.254

I have a new AT&T/Pace 5268AC Router for the AT&T Fiber service I just had installed. When I try to access the router by entering 192.168.1.2

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTKevin 

4 years ago

Questions

Internet and Uverse down - blamed on Netgear switch

So I have an odd situation. My internet and Uverse quit working after only two days. After much work by the tech, he pulled out a foreign voltage dete

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ApexRon 

4 years ago

Questions

Gigapower speeds not delivering

Hi, I've had gigapower almost a month now and my connection speeds are nowhere near what they should be. Wired with a CAT6 ethernet cable I'm only get

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTU-verseCare 

4 years ago

Questions

Some websites and CDN are inaccessible

Hello, I got AT&T gigapower 1Gbps Internet little over 20 days back and since past one week some of the websites are not working. I called them l

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

alglove 

2 years ago

Questions

Why do I have to pay 15.00 month for a service that wasn't my fault, it was the modem?

I haven't had the service for long and all of a sudden my websites quit loading from the browser area, on all my devices. I called once and they check

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Rebbyers 

4 years ago

Questions

5268AC, Static IPs and 3rd Party Router: Cascaded Router vs Public:Fixed LAN IP Address Allocation?

Hello, I run my home network behind a 3rd party router and I have a webserver etc. so I have a static IP address allocation from AT&T.   Can

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ApexRon 

4 years ago

Questions

Pace 5268AC DMZ+ to Netgear R7000 WAN DHCP lease

I've only been a Gigapower user for about 2 weeks now, but I've already experimented with quite a few different configurations for my home network.I'm

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

acronce 

4 years ago

Questions

Gigapower asymmetric speeds, speeds lower than listed range

Hi, I've had Gigapower for about a week.  I've run tests with my computer wired to the 5268AC and nothing else connected.  I was experiencing rather s

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ApexRon 

4 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DMZ+ mode on Pace 5268AC to my asus ac3100

As I understand it, the DMZ + setting should be forwarding all traffic to my Asus router after enabling DMZ+ to it and changing the advanced firewall

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

max007 

2 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts